• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Tournament Match Request Thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Remember of a certain YouTube video of a tourney match somewhere but you can't find it? Want to find what you think Mew2King's best tourney set of all time (that's uploaded) online?

Obviously since we can't post every single tourney match ever recorded in this forum, if someone is looking for a specific match, post about it here and maybe your peers will be able to help you find it!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Im not positive if its a tourney match but I remember an oldish match of M2K's fox ****** some Kirby.

It was on a three platform level I can remember.

Or just matches of kirby getting destroyed in general would be good...

Now im sort of thinking that the kirby was omnigamer, not sure though...

X17the17th

Smash Cadet
Im not positive if its a tourney match but I remember an oldish match of M2K's fox ****** some Kirby.

It was on a three platform level I can remember.

Or just matches of kirby getting destroyed in general would be good...

Now im sort of thinking that the kirby was omnigamer, not sure though...
This one maybe ? (well, it's not on a three platform level but the Kirby is definately getting destroyed by M2K's Fox)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I saw this one on youtube awhile ago but can't find it now. It's a match of Azen vs Isai with commentary by Ken, who points out stuff about the Marth/Falcon matchup. Anyone know?

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Korean Dj vs some random crew

does anyone remember the crew battle of Korean DJ with 4 stocks vs a crew with 20 stock and he can counter pick stages and characters or something like that...it was ****ing ****.

it was posted on smashboards along time ago.

I.B

Smash Lord
I remember it being called "KDJ vs The World" but I've searched on Youtube and Google video and can't find it. :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Been curious about this one for a while...KDJ vs Azen anybody?
this i think only happened once and it was at VLS a few years ago( a few months after grassroots happened).

it was marth/fox the whole time. Its the first time I really saw a marth get off on a fox on pokeman stadium. azen ***** him. Dan said that he wanted to see if he could win with fox.(except against m2k which were sheik dittos in which he won)

debaser

Smash Lord

Europhoria

Smash Lord
KDJ vs Azen from VLS and MLG Orlando (2006) would be nice if those existed.
Also Isai vs. Ken from MLG Orlando (2006) if those exist too.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Is there going to be a livestream today which includes Shiziwz?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i really want to see a 2004 or early 2005 top level fox or falco from the US. i have really been wondering what these characters use to look like way back then

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I remember a while back(maybe around a month ago) seeing a thread about the melee videos from Evo2007, and it also had the player interviews? I didn't have access to a computer back then so I couldn't watch it but I'd love to see it now.

Can someone please link me to that thread or the youtube account with the videos?

Get Low

Smash Ace
Did M2K and Mango's winner's bracket set from Apex 2013 ever get recorded?
Their loser's bracket set is on Youtube, but I can't for the life of me find the winner's set.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Mofo vs WaeponX @ Apex 2012

That set used to be on YouTube, but it seems to have been deleted. Does anyone know if that's still somewhere, or is it gone forever?

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I do not have names of the players or the tournament, but I remember it was the finals. It took place outside on a huge projector screen and tons of people were watching (I believe in New York?). It was a battle between Samus and Fox, and I believe Samus won. I have not been able to find it at all. Help? D:

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
ChuDat IC match where they were showing the crowd in the corner and everyone started screamin "YOU DON'T NEED THAT *****" when his Nana died.

Loket

Smash Cadet
I watched a game where wobbles (im pretty sure it was wobbles) played fox on corneria and did a crazy techchase combo.
I cant find it anymore :(

N1c2k3

Smash Lord

Kabotaru

Smash Rookie
Hi, I saw a match on stream and I can't find it back. Maybe you will be able to help me! I'm looking for the Hungrybox and his mate's match against M2K and his mate at VGBootCamp. It's not that old! It is double Jigglypuff against Falco/Fox I think! I hope you will be able to find it!

Top Bottom