• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toryuken 2 Melee Championships

unknown522

Some guy
Placeholder results:

1. Hax
2. Unknown522
3. Weon-X
4. I.B
5. Kirbykaze
5. Juggleguy
7. Reis
7. Idea
9. SummonedFist
9. Europhoria
9. Prez
9. Sanuzi
13. Chalcogen
13. CoffeeBlack
13. hammertime
13. Izek

http://challonge.com/TORYUKEN2SmashMelee

Doubles:

1. Eff College (Unknown522+Hax)
2. Team Gym (I.B + Europhoria)
3. Team Poop (kirbykaze + Weon-X)
4. Coffee Puffs (Coffeeblack + Idea)
5. Group 16
5. Chineese Pizza
7. Columbian Rage
7. Team Pilgrums
9. Happy Bear

Hax

Smash Champion
awesome tournament, had a blast. really happy I made the last-minute decision to go (literally bought my ticket 45 minutes before the bus left Friday night). wish I could've slept on the bus there; I would've stayed another day to play with you guys if I wasn't so dead

big shoutouts to Ryan for picking me up and helping me get there even though I'm his competition

shoutouts to IB, Windrose, Weon X, Sanuzi, Europhoria, KK, Juggleguy, Coffeeblack, Idea, the A&C Games staff, and everyone else. you guys are all mad cool and your region is very strong as well. was particularly impressed with Weon X and IB. maybe I'll make it back out for Impulse :)

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
awesome tournament, had a blast. really happy I made the last-minute decision to go (literally bought my ticket 45 minutes before the bus left Friday night). wish I could've slept on the bus there; I would've stayed another day to play with you guys if I wasn't so dead

big shoutouts to Ryan for picking me up and helping me get there even though I'm his competition

shoutouts to IB, Windrose, Weon X, Sanuzi, Europhoria, KK, Juggleguy, Coffeeblack, Idea, the A&C Games staff, and everyone else. you guys are all mad cool and your region is very strong as well. was particularly impressed with Weon X and IB. maybe I'll make it back out for Impulse :)

you made this hype as ****, come back asap !

Windrose

Smash Lord

It was nice to see you again. I always learn a lot from watching you play. It's amazing how well you still play with no sleep....

See you at Impulse!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

Yo it was awesome to see you at this. Great job winning, I was definitely taking notes during the WF and GF sets. Thanks for playing me in all those friendlies too.

Ryan and Russell -- thanks for hosting this, fun tourney

I.B

Smash Lord
Fun tournament! Thanks to Ryan and Russel for hosting.

Glad we got some decent doubles turnout. Hopefully that can continue for our monthlies!

Shoutouts to Juggleguy and Hax for coming to this too, nice to see/play you guys again. And an extra thank you to Hax mula for boosting my motivation via super fun friendlies and an ass-whooping in bracket. Too impressed!

Top Bottom