• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Melee Players On The Show Survivor?

SlinkierZero

Smash Rookie
For those who remember Super Smash Con in August, their was some very funny commentary by Mango and other top players. I listen to a highlight video of the commentary on my ride back to school after thanksgiving break.
One part that especially caught my attention and made me laugh was when Mango and The Crimson Blur talk about how they would win easily on the show Survivor.

They then start to include other smashers joining and pretty soon the idea of an entire smash Survivor season comes about. This had me busting out laughing thinking about who would get voted off first and such.
Here is a link to a video I edited of the commentary with a special intro to what the survivor season would look like at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igJhd-ryb8

So let me know what you think. Would this be the greatest season of Survivor ever?

Strats

Smash Rookie
For those who remember Super Smash Con in August, their was some very funny commentary by Mango and other top players. I listen to a highlight video of the commentary on my ride back to school after thanksgiving break.
One part that especially caught my attention and made me laugh was when Mango and The Crimson Blur talk about how they would win easily on the show Survivor.

They then start to include other smashers joining and pretty soon the idea of an entire smash Survivor season comes about. This had me busting out laughing thinking about who would get voted off first and such.
Here is a link to a video I edited of the commentary with a special intro to what the survivor season would look like at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igJhd-ryb8

So let me know what you think. Would this be the greatest season of Survivor ever?
Leffen would be the first voted off

FlintTheWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
SwiggitySteven
Westballz would try to disrespect everyone in the challenges. He wouldn't last long overall though because he would ultimately side-b off the island by accident.

Top Bottom