• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tool for training mode 「7mo」

nanakyou

Smash Rookie
I made tool for training mode in mupen lua.

You can do these things
- To change X&Y Position easily
- Input Display
- 2P auto shield (you can practice shield breaking combo)
- 2P auto DI (you can practice combo for real match)
- To look X&Y Position
- To look hit stun value
- To look shield stun value

Description movie for v.3.2 (For Japanese sorry)
There are a few points of change.

7mo read (U) 4.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdhbgvdsv2fo7p7/7mo read(U) 4.0.zip?dl=0

7mo read (J) 4.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijrx6n8hyr4pv1j/7mo read(J) 4.0.zip?dl=0

Last edited:

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman

thanks man. i will test this as soon as i get mupen to work. does anyone have a link for mupen.exe?

B Link

Smash Lord
Great job making one for the (U) version. You can't hold down the left and right buttons in this one though (you have to press it over and over again, which is too slow). Could you fix this?

Otherwise, everything else is great. The Auto-DI is really cool too.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Nice mario combo at end,

thanks man. i will test this as soon as i get mupen to work. does anyone have a link for mupen.exe?
Latest stand alone mupen build was by Okaygo based off his original Mupen64k source with in depth fixes / changes, renamed Mupen64++ which also worked at the original source for Mupen64plus (after okaygo left).

www.mupen64k.blogspot.com

If you want to do TAS I suggest using Hawks or Mupen64 re-recording (record emulator resets) by SM64 community.

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Nice mario combo at end,

Latest stand alone mupen build was by Okaygo based off his original Mupen64k source with in depth fixes / changes, renamed Mupen64++ which also worked at the original source for Mupen64plus (after okaygo left).

www.mupen64k.blogspot.com

If you want to do TAS I suggest using Hawks or Mupen64 re-recording (record emulator resets) by SM64 community.
thank you! i will check that out!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Thanks, I think this will be quite useful, especially the shield break portion.

nanakyou

Smash Rookie
Great job making one for the (U) version. You can't hold down the left and right buttons in this one though (you have to press it over and over again, which is too slow). Could you fix this?

Otherwise, everything else is great. The Auto-DI is really cool too.
Thank you for using!
So, if I want to change only 1, it's difficult to use ex-system. I press the left key, value become +5. So I press right key, value become -6. I press the left key, value become +3.... It makes me annoyed.
So I make system about reading from .txt. If you want to change a lot of value, to use .txt is better. But, If I have a time, I make new system about to switch "can be hold" ←→ "can't be hold".

B Link

Smash Lord
Thank you for using!
So, if I want to change only 1, it's difficult to use ex-system. I press the left key, value become +5. So I press right key, value become -6. I press the left key, value become +3.... It makes me annoyed.
Ah, I see lol. Yeah I would imagine it moves pretty quickly with -1/+1.

nanakyou said:
So I make system about reading from .txt. If you want to change a lot of value, to use .txt is better. But, If I have a time, I make new system about to switch "can be hold" ←→ "can't be hold".
The txt idea is great. So is having a switch between can and can't be held. Either one would be cool :). Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom