• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TM58 Endure Results (3/2)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Brawl Singles:
1. Player-1 :diddy: ($30)
2. Reflex :mario: :falcon: :wolf:(:pt:) ($15)
3. Gadiel VaStar :pit: ($5)
4. Flea :toonlink:
5. Reckless4Christ :metaknight:

Melee Singles:
1. Soft
2. Flaminroy
3. Merc
4. Nicaboi
5. Ron
5. Austin
7. Onish
7. Tubes
9. Sam
9. Ben
9. Ari
9. Grayson
13. Marc
13. Yogi

Melee Doubles:
1. Nicaboi + Flaminroy
2. Merc + Onish
3. Soft + Ron
4. F-Train
5. Grayson + Austin
5. Tubes + Ari

PM Singles:
1: **** Dastardly (Reflex) :ivysaur: - $25
2: Nicaboy :marth: :sheik: - $10
3: FlaminRoy :marth: - $10
4: Grayson :ganondorf:
5: Gadiel :peach: :link:
5: Player-1 :rob:
7: tubes :falcon:
7: brawlboi :ganondorf: :jigglypuff:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Fun event, I learned a lot and I'll def be stronger next time. Shoutouts to Flea coming bck to the scene!

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Fun sets everyone in Brawl singles, especially Reflex's Falcon.I should be able to come to the next TM tourney as long as it's not the first Saturday in April.Shoutouts to everyone who gave me advice(which was everyone because I'm so TERRIBLE!)

Also, I went MK and Ness in singles.

Someday I will learn how to play this game...:p

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Videos from melee singles and doubles that were recorded will be up by wednesday 4PM at the latest, if you don't want a match put up, please message me. I remember the one match that I was told not to upload already.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
WHOA! I told Hunter that my wi-fi didn't work,cuz it didn't, but I moved my Wii and it started working!Somebody play me!
FC-2967-4349-3475

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Melee Videos are almost all posted on http://www.youtube.com/user/durhamred still mad that my audio has been unsuccessful.
Shoutouts: On the whole, fun tournament, I really liked the way I was playing, always felt like victory was in reach, and always had fun, even though I didn't record my match vs s0ft or our doubles games. I hope this series takes off as Georgia needs more tournaments, and the venue seems like it could hold a ton more people.

Grayson: Way to go in dude, I was way too hyped when you were getting off, fun teaming, we just got to make sure we stop hitting each other and get those gimps/knees.
Archaic: Sorry if I was too loud, I was just really hype for grayson and thought I was far enough away, fun friendlies, still think you take forever to warm up but then you play so much better.
LaRon: God dangit, I still haven't caught up to your patient falco, but I'm still learning so I can run it back in bracket.
s0ft: My first round opp. for life, I thought I had that first game vs your falco, hopefully I can get past the bird and play your real chars. GGs, way to put in work this time.
FlaminRoy: you gotta win PM dude! GGs, don't play falco, I'm coming for all you foxes, no taunting me next time.
Nicaboi: Keep that mind right and you're too beastly, don't keep playing only secondaries in friendlies.
Sam: Didn't see you play much, and didn't play you much, but you need to come out to more stuff and keep the learning attitude I was coming to know.
Skip: Way to give it to us in doubles, looking forward to our MM, you've got the fire too.
Tubes: GGs in bracket, don't let your head get messed with when you mess up, and learn up on the ideas before you put em into practice(my thoughts) I know you disagree.
Flow: Get that setup working, and commentate my setup lol. GGs in doubles, don't play that troll stuff or you coulda been in losers early.
Ari: Didn't see you play other than our games in doubles, but I like your falcon more than the sheik imo, hoping to see more of you.
Yogi: Dude, I don't know why you left early, but I hate the sheik ditto more than anything, I saw a couple of technical mistakes, but liked the mindgames, I hope I get to see you play more people.
Merc: same from Flow on the doubles, but nice to see you going in.
Reflex: Always fun talking to you on PM, and I like your attitude on the game. Deaf Chef OP
P-1: Really hope you get into Tech soon, that would be sweet, Good looks running the tournament, shoulda entered melee haha. Want to play you more in PM, even though all my chars are changed (from alpha or melee)

Top Bottom