• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

yaystrawberrypie

Smash Cadet
NNID
[MFiC]ySP
My bets are on that Roy is going to be an alt costume to Lucina. If they don't change him to make him differ more from Marth/Lucina, a lot of the casual smash fan base will be mad at him for being another "clone character." Also, I'm starting to think they might be trying to add him to give less reasons to play PM...

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
GOOD NEWS!

They fixed female Kamui's foot in her official artwork!!!!11!onehundredandeleven!!!11!!!1!
IS: "We're really trying here, but feet are just HARD. We think we've got it now, though."

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Idk lol.

I want to believe that this is for Kamui or something, not Roy.

Please not Roy.
As neat as it would be to see Kamui in Smash, let's wait for their game to come out first, THEN put them in Smash.

IS: "We're really trying here, but feet are just HARD. We think we've got it now, though."
Obviously considering they used such dopy models in FE:A. I never did understand that model. It's not the only place I've seen them.

I mean, I know the action is up above the waist, but still. People notice those things.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Well, considering Roy actually did début in Melee (he was added as advertising for the then-upcoming FE6), it's not entirely unfeasible or unprecedented.
Fair enough. And at the very least, audiences on this side of the Pacific won't be left out entirely. Since FE:I is coming over here. I think.

Edit: Do people sometimes post and then find that the post above their post is duplicated for some reason? It only seems to happen if there aren't any new posts in the time it took you to write your post.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
As neat as it would be to see Kamui in Smash, let's wait for their game to come out first, THEN put them in Smash.
:4greninja:. True his game did release before Smash but he was just concept art when he was added to the roster.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That Fire Emblem event is on 24th & 25th July. Quite a lot of time till then. I wouldn't mind Roy returning, personally.

:231:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'm confused... If @ Kotor Kotor is so loyal to St. Garon, then why did @ Kotor Kotor unleash these dancing Lobster Lords? Strange...?
To be fed by the people of Nohr under St. Garon's blessing.

I was uncertain which side I would go with. Hoshido or Nohr. But then he came.

I remember the day St. Garon saved me from the manipulative lies of Hoshido.

"Do not listen to any of their words my son. They intend to exploit your gift for selfish purposes. Come with me, and together we can save the world from the wrath of Hoshido."

Ever since then, I have been a loyal follower of St. Garon and I hope all of you realize the truth as well.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I realize the truth.

That he's evil, of course. I realized that five seconds after I saw him.

:cheep:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I hope I'm still around here when @ Kotor Kotor gets FE:I. And that I'm here to see his face when, even on the Nohr version, you kill Garon.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
"Do not listen to any of their words my son. They intend to exploit your gift for selfish purposes. Come with me, and together we can save the world from the wrath of Hoshido."
This farce is pointless. :cheep:

You could photoshop Garon's face here and it'd make much more sense.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Ever since then, I have been a loyal follower of St. Garon and I hope all of you realize the truth as well.
Always nice to return to the thread to see Kotor singing our good king Saint Garon's praises. In other news, I just bought the Protoman dlc outfit. Best 81 cents I ever spent. Although it does make me realize how much I wish Protoman was (a unique) character in Sm4sh.
:sadsheep:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

Ok. This was funny the first thousand times. Now it's getting ****ing scary.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Sakurai loves Fire Emblem a lot confirmed

He's going to PRESENT the Fire Emblem concert as an announcer
I never brought into the, 'Sakurai only adds character from franchises he likes and is biased!' complaint, but I do admittedly find it funny how big of a Fire Emblem fanboy he is. When Iwata was too busy to do an Iwata Asks for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Sakurai volunteered to do it himself.

I don't think I know enough about either side to make a decision, but as it stands I plan to go with Nohr simply because it was stated to have the more interesting story.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Sakurai: "I am pleased to announce that Roy will be coming as DLC-"
Audience: -GASP- -SHOCK- -MURMURS-
Sakuria: "for Fire Emblem If."
Who's Sakuria?
seuss sheep.png

Though that'd be pretty hilarious.

Also, this is cool.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
2 more months before I can do this with my mains... And the stars of four of my Top Games Ever, actually (if we're counting games I haven't beaten yet- yes, I am loving Xenoblade that much already).
Right?
:4ness::4lucas::4robinm:(:4megaman::4samus:)
Lucas may be the only DLC character I will bother buying, unless they put Isaac up too, even if I don't fancy Golden Sun, I believe he would have a very interesting gameplay, and it would be more characters from RPG's (and one that hasn't received much attention, to boot) in Smash.
Phoenix Wright would be a blast, too, to see in Smash.

Honestly, I don't care about Roy. If he does get in, moar power to his fans notsurehowcananyonelikesuchablandlord, if not, too bad.
I know I wouldn't pay money to have him. Actually, Nintendo will have to pay me if they want me to have him:troll: Everytime I see his face I can't help but remember the awful stats and extremely bland personality(even with supports!) he had by the end of FE 6. The only saving grace about him at that point was his op sword.
Hmm...maybe they should give the Sword of Seals a chance and let it have Roy's place in the roster.:troll:

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I am a firm believer in the St. Ganon religion. He is our hero. Hoshido are the true sinners, screw them. I am pretty sure the moment we reach the end game Hoshido will reveal their true...

.....uuuuuuuh.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
So I just beat this Greninja player with Robin in a 1 on 1 after losing my first stock within 20 seconds of the match.
The scales were so tipped!!!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I am a firm believer in the St. Ganon religion. He is our hero. Hoshido are the true sinners, screw them. I am pretty sure the moment we reach the end game Hoshido will reveal their true...

.....uuuuuuuh.
I very much like for Hoshido's Big bad to be someone from Hoshido. Takumi (the archer) may have been referring to Kamui as a traitor to Hoshido in the second trailer, but what if he was referring to someone else? If you're playing Nohr, is he calling say Sakura a traitor for siding with Kamui and to an extent, Nohr or if you're playing Hoshido, is he referring to someone who sold out the Hoshido army for Nohr?

As for the overall Big Bad, I think we all know who deserves that title.

Oh how I would for someone to make an It was me, Dio version of Aqua.

"IT WAS ME AQUA!" / "KONO AQUA DA!"

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I very much like for Hoshido's Big bad to be someone from Hoshido. Takumi (the archer) may have been referring to Kamui as a traitor to Hoshido in the second trailer, but what if he was referring to someone else? If you're playing Nohr, is he calling say Sakura a traitor for siding with Kamui and to an extent, Nohr or if you're playing Hoshido, is he referring to someone who sold out the Hoshido army for Nohr?

As for the overall Big Bad, I think we all know who deserves that title.

Oh how I would for someone to make an It was me, Dio version of Aqua.

"IT WAS ME AQUA!" / "KONO AQUA DA!"
You know, that is a great idea and it would definitely give plus points to the Hoshido story. Nintendo advertised Hoshidos story as more simple though so it is unlikely. So I will probably go with Nohr for the time being. And the main villain..yeah.

(So pretty)

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You know, that is a great idea and it would definitely give plus points to the Hoshido story. Nintendo advertised Hoshidos story as more simple though so it is unlikely. So I will probably go with Nohr for the time being. And the main villain..yeah.

I think you're right.

Edit: Stick some hideous mug on Aqua again like that and "St." Garon will regret it.:evil:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Kamui is the big bad, Aqua is the only one capable of stopping them.

- she says, momentarily forgetting that that's basically the plot of Awakening.

Top Bottom