• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGs Koiba Koiba . I never knew that Rest was that good of a punish tool. I'll try to upload replays sometime soon.
Yeah ggs~

I was so happy there was no lag in out match unlike last time :D I knew moving the Wii U was a good idea...

But yeah rest is literally a punish tool

You don't see Jigglypuff's approaching or using it as a defensive option, right? ;3

If you're getting hit by it often, it usually means your using some unsafe moves

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I would post some of the cards we played but all of them have profanity in it...so...
Just know, that my throat hurts from all the laughter.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Congratulations Winny! That's super awesome! You da :068:!

- More fun with Fire Emblem Fates fanart! -

Camilla's doing the Anna pose! Welp, guess we know that Anna is Camilla's mom and Garon's original hair color was blue 'cause red and blue make purple. :p

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
This picture is inaccurate! Camilla's not well endowed!
Because Camilla's younger in that pic. She hasn't fully "grown up" yet. :cool:
Today is the birthday of a certain smug-faced lance fighter!

That is all.
Happy Birthday you beautiful smug woman you! :happysheep:
Camilla's doing the Anna pose! Welp, guess we know that Anna is Camilla's mom and Garon's original hair color was blue 'cause red and blue make purple. :p
Headcanon under consideration.

- Last adorable Fates image (for now) I swear! -

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because Camilla's younger in that pic. She hasn't fully "grown up" yet. :cool:

Happy Birthday you beautiful smug woman you! :happysheep:

Headcanon under consideration.

- Last adorable Fates image (for now) I swear! -

I love her art. It's frigging adorable~

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Heyy Robins, I play Robin. Since moving to SoCal, I play at Oomba when I can. I can hold my own, but being Robin, the ride has been uphill. You won't find me on Youtube, I've never actually been on stream. Full name is Oatmeal McJiggly.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Heyy Robins, I play Robin. Since moving to SoCal, I play at Oomba when I can. I can hold my own, but being Robin, the ride has been uphill. You won't find me on Youtube, I've never actually been on stream. Full name is Oatmeal McJiggly.
But can you pass initiation?!

Welcome to the thread!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Finally started playing Dragon Quest VIII again after five(?) years of doing other things.

Holy hell why did I stop playing this earlier. I'm absolutely in love with this game's soundtrack.

So what's going on with you guys?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Another visit? You spoil us you sassy gorls.

Just came in just to say hello hoe =]
Got 5th in Smash 4 at the tournament I went to today. It's one place below my result from last time, but we got twice the turnout this time and the competition was much stiffer, so that's something. I'm very happy with my performance - I may have been beaten, but I'm confident with my Pit play and I know I can do even better next time. Getting to fight one of the best players in the country and have him commend my ability was a great experience too. Still can't beat my brother in bracket, but I came closer than ever this time, so it's a good foundation to build on in future.

And yes, I went Robin for one game. Which I won, so yay~

Got 5th in PM too, which I was happy with. I don't play PM very seriously, but my Ganondorf got a few shout-outs, so I was happy with that~

Overall it was a great tournament and I'm very happy with how I did! :3
Go to Tir Na Smash next month ya ***** pls =3

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2015-11-29_10-10-42.png

I just love being claimed for using in game music from games that were released years ago in a video I don't/can't make money off of.:secretkpop:

Oh yeah and my matches with Koiba Koiba are uploaded now.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Ay someone fight meh~
We still need to do those Dark Pit dittos evantually!
Finally started playing Dragon Quest VIII again after five(?) years of doing other things.

Holy hell why did I stop playing this earlier. I'm absolutely in love with this game's soundtrack.

So what's going on with you guys?
YES, this game is so good, and addictive (mostly the monster arena part). How far into it are you?
Also, nice avatar. Just looking at it makes me want to play FF IV again :L

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Screen shot 2015-11-29 at 11.36.26 AM.png

Lol nice try at a troll right bruhs? I mean, I TOTALLY WASN'T FOOLED or anything!!!!! Ehehehehe...... damn it

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
We still need to do those Dark Pit dittos evantually!

YES, this game is so good, and addictive (mostly the monster arena part). How far into it are you?
Also, nice avatar. Just looking at it makes me want to play FF IV again :L
I'm on the western continent, after finally getting a ship to cross there. I don't know how much I have left, but I imagine there's still a ways to go, because apparently I need to go find the kingdom's prince if I'm going to meet with the king or something.

Yeah, I just finished playing FFIV on the Wii VC a while back. FFIV is one of my favorite FF games, and Rydia is one of my favorite FF characters, so I just thought that I wanted to make an avatar of her out of fondness for that game.~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've been updating my Super Mario Maker stages with the check point and some are givig me trouble. lol

SMM should add like keys and key doors so people can make boss fights madatory.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
oh yeah congrats on the limerick tournament Wintropy Wintropy , seeya at tir na smash :ness:
Thank you, and I'll see you there!

It'll be a pleasure to fight a good Robin in person, and I know Formaldehyde (my brother, for those who don't know him) is itching for a rematch with Arikado and Snook. It's been some time since I've seen him as happy as he was when he played those friendlies with Arikado~

I'm thinking of entering PM too, just 'cos I love stomping scrubs with my big dirty wizard heels.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Thank you, and I'll see you there!

It'll be a pleasure to fight a good Robin in person, and I know Formaldehyde (my brother, for those who don't know him) is itching for a rematch with Arikado and Snook. It's been some time since I've seen him as happy as he was when he played those friendlies with Arikado~

I'm thinking of entering PM too, just 'cos I love stomping scrubs with my big dirty wizard heels.
yeah! can't wait to fight a good Pit too! i'm sure your brother will get those rematches. it sounds like he really enjoyed the event on Saturday.
Oh yeah enter PM, maybe i'll be a martyr and enter too because i'm guaranteed last place lol

im also hoping to make a trip to Yamamori when im there, my friend keeps telling me to go and the menu does look pretty amazing. whenever i go into town my first priority is food haha

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Sigh....Looks like SOMEONE could use a little Happy Happy-ism in their life! The admission price is low and the joy is all worth it~

I petition we rename Disco Room to the Cult Room and call it a day.
Nevermind that, now I'm superior.
Now, I'm...
Pranked! :094:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Does anyone one know what's up with this RosalinaxSnake ship that's going around?

In other news, who ever the guy is who did this is freaking amazing

Seriously, have you seen his other works?

Also, I see we have some new Tacticians. Welcome! I'm Unknown Hero. All you need to know about me now is if I find you talking smack about Young Link, I will make sure you suffer.

:135:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
OK... I'm confused...

Last time I checked, Fates was in its own separate world from any of the other Fire Emblem games. That being said, why are there all these connections to Awakening characters?? Aside from the fact that Awakening was very popular and basically saved the series.

Today is the birthday of a certain smug-faced lance fighter!

That is all.
Do the birthdays of Fates characters correspond to anything like the Awakening children birthdays did?

Last edited:
Top Bottom