• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Going to start abusing this video stuff now...
The thing is, ZeRo kind of destroyed his ZSS game 1. So, the current theory is a combination of wanting to fight ZeRo on even grounds, calming himself, and trying to get information on ZeRo without getting his ZSS downloaded.
But ZeRo has fought Nairo's ZSS for so long from Apex to Big House, I don't think there's anything left to be downloaded from either player/character. Honestly feel like he should've gone to either one of the Pit Boys or not throw away the first set.

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058

Help me. I just saw the Persona 4 dancing game, and I'm worried. I actually think it looks good. Also, THIS costume on Kanji, of all costumes? :D

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Rick and Morty season 2 finale was just as bad(in a sad way) as the TMNT season 2 and 3 finales.

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
OKAY THIS MADE ME SMILE LIKE A MANIAC.

Thank you sosososo much, and that's a lot coming from you! Like wow, thank you~ <3

A lot of people were like ???? when I got the Nosferatus. But yeah, thanks for answering the question Coolpool2 Coolpool2
XD IM A NOBODY! I suck when it comes to tourney play ~ I Should be saying that to you(Hands down amazinggggg)! Teach me marth OwO ~

Yea. . . Even the Nosferatus caught me off guard each time. I know understand why you jumped then down b'ed, I think it was OOS so it was faster ~ Keep it up!

AlphaOmega2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlphaFireOmegaTA
3DS FC
0705-3112-0821
tbh I used to main Robin then I just couldn't do anything but that was back then when I played like a scrub

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So what exactly Happened with Nario and ZeRo match? I haven't watched it yet though i don't think I will be able to.

Also, I seems three Characters slots have been discovered!!!

100% serious, I think that one of those slots has to be Wolf's at the very most. I mean serious, their is just so much support around the character it's not funny, particular after how Sakurai said Roy and Lucas got into Smash. Serious, if Wolf gets back in, I will be very happy for all his fans ( NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy :) )

As for the other 2. Hm, I guess that they would be another VET and a New Comer. For the vet, I think Young Link. Who else?
:colorful:
Anyway, I think that's all I have to say. Well, i should be getting ready, I am going on a boat trip next week. Hopeful it will be fun :)

:135:
I hope you have a damn good time Unknown. :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I have found the perfect thanksgiving avatar.

It fits the thanksgiving feel perfectly.
Immediately thought of this.

Never a dull moment in the Mishima/Kazama family.
I doubt that even Pit could handle four Mishima's fists connecting...
Hell itself would rise!
I can think of only two people who could reasonably survive such an attack.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I doubt that even Pit could handle four Mishima's fists connecting...
Hell itself would rise!
Well Pit did train in hell(Underworld) after he defeated Medusa...then had to save the world again(losing his flight again...). Happened before Of Myths and Monsters and after the OG Kid Icarus.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
100% serious, I think that one of those slots has to be Wolf's at the very most. I mean serious, their is just so much support around the character it's not funny, particular after how Sakurai said Roy and Lucas got into Smash. Serious, if Wolf gets back in, I will be very happy for all his fans
I am also one of those fans and I approve this message. :wolf:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Beat Paper Mario in about 9 hours last night.

Gonna try and reduce that to 6 1/2. Glitchless ofc. Speedruns are fun.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Beat Paper Mario in about 9 hours last night.

Gonna try and reduce that to 6 1/2. Glitchless ofc. Speedruns are fun.
The paper mario series has always been one of my favourites, although I have never had the pleasure of seeing a speedrun of the game. I have also never finished the pit of 100 trials, in TTYD I got to around floor 95 when I died.

Nah

Smash Champion
Kinda sucks that the reward you get for completing the Pit of 100 trials isn't terribly useful. I did it a couple of times but usually I just like to get to floor 50 around chpater 4 or 5 to get the thing that increases the amount of items you can carry and then never go back to the place.

Doing the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials twice in SPM is some intense **** though. Reward's a lot better, though at the point you can do it you kinda don't need it either....

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, the reward at Floor 50 is better than the reward at the bottom.

Still, I like to go there at the first instance I can and just level grind. Hooktail Castle, Paper ability, immediately go back, spend hours in the Pit.

I did do a challenge where I went as far down as I could with just those guidelines. I did make it to Floor 90. My reaction speed was on point for those Superguards, lol. Honestly the Spiky Parabuzzies and Badge Bandits are the hardest enemies in those restrictions. Latter because they hit hard and can take a ton of punishment, former because you absolutely have to perfect the art of Superguarding to beat those guys as weak as you are.

SPM's two Pits are my favorite though just for how interactive they are. And Dashell is a wonderful reward for completing the first Pit.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
So how many minutes before you have the urge to change it again? :p
Well, I'm gonna have to keep this avatar until Halloween, so hopefully I won't have the urge to change it now. I'm not feeling the urge... yet. :drfacepalm:

And Robin's smile is simply too precious, so I'll be keeping this for a while.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Well, I'm gonna have to keep this avatar until Halloween, so hopefully I won't have the urge to change it now. I'm not feeling the urge... yet. :drfacepalm:

And Robin's smile is simply too precious, so I'll be keeping this for a while.
It is a really nice picture, do you have the source?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I've always enjoyed tackling the Pit of 100 Trials even though the reward for clearing it is meh. Usually I just start on the first 50 the moment that trouble where a Bom-omb wants me to destroy a writing at the 50th level and grab the reward.
I never did take on the Pit before battling Hooktail though.

Top Bottom