• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know, the Chain Chomp and Heracross are both linked to Heracross.

Love your work, hope you keep going. :)

Last edited:

NeonS4

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeonS5
3DS FC
3351-4072-5555
Hey Theytah, I absolutely love your work!
Can I request a texture hack for Mario? I'd like a Dr.Mario skin, but looking like the Smash 3 Mario.
So looking HD-ish.
If you could do this I'd be so happy ;D

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio

ENJOY PLS
This stage is awesome! Would you be able to make a version without the ropes closest to the camera? all they do is make it harder to see whats going on. Also it might be cool to make the roof a wall and only have death zones on the sides?

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
This is some awesome stuff. Heracross is a cool addition, especially hearing him with a deep MetaKnight voice.
Also...
I would love to see this guy
ManrayFrozen.jpg
as a costume for Captain Falcon.
He is the Evil Manray from SpongeBob. Please?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This is some awesome stuff. Heracross is a cool addition, especially hearing him with a deep MetaKnight voice.
Also...
I would love to see this guy View attachment 13391as a costume for Captain Falcon.
He is the Evil Manray from SpongeBob. Please?
*Looks at avatar*
That explains a lot....

Wait, Theyta, do you take requests from time to time?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
*Looks at avatar*
That explains a lot....

Wait, Theyta, do you take requests from time to time?
Not really, just suggestions, I can't possibly keep up with everything I do, taking requests would probably drive me into the ground.

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
cough cough...
Hey! I've been posting more and more these days and thought I'd try something to put more time on my hands, so I'm creating this thread, which will be a hub/REQUEST AREA for any of my stuff.

NOTE: All of the REQUESTS that I take on are going to be at my own leisure, as I'm still young and have things like midterms and other school stuff that has to come first in my life. However if I find free time I'm usually working on stuff for fun :)

Project Monolith: An entirely new announcer for PM!

Kill count icons for the CSS:

Pixelated heart stock icons:

Link to info.pac with heart stocks.

Preview Template for character files on brawlvault!
Linky

Melee FD 3.0 Ready.
Finished.

That's all for now!

It said requests so I requested.
Is there any thing I could do in return?
I can do SFX if you want.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ SomeSmashBro SomeSmashBro
I said not really, not "No I don't take them" however if you'd like to be smart about it you could at least read the original post to get the rest of the relevant information in that sentence. If you read further you may notice "All of the requests that I take on are going to be at my own leisure"

Either way, I have to study for finals and making a random SpongeBob import that doesn't already have a model is the last of my priorities, good luck though!

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Well what does anyone else gather from,"Not really"?
Just say you do or you dont. Its not worth getting angry over it so just reply calmly, sheesh.
And 210stuna, dont you have anything better to do than to stick your nose in other peoples conversations?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
They were made when he made them, which is to say, over the course of the year. Check the date on each Brawlvault entry.

regiwolfe

Smash Rookie
yoo your stuff is flippin awesome. keep up the good work!

side note, you should do a shadow jigglypuff. just a suggestion.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
yoo your stuff is flippin awesome. keep up the good work!

side note, you should do a shadow jigglypuff. just a suggestion.
I was actualy working on this before you even suggested it :p so expect one once I'm able to finish it this summer.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Accepting requests or not, Ill just say it. I want to see ganondorf wearing these

And maybe some swag pants that fit

D

Deleted member

Thats because it LITERALLY WAS

he streamed himself making it for me. I requested it

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Was thinking of hoodie + beanie, but if you have something else in mind then I have no problem with it, as long as it's ganondorf

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So how about a non-sucky snake costume? most everything I can find on the vault is meh so I thought I'd give it a go.\

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Theytah,

I love these textures of yours, and actually have a lot of them already. Now that I've found this thread, I think I'll pick up a few more.

My only texture suggestion is a Mega Mewtwo X texture to go over Lucario. There are already some good looking Mewtwo X textures out there for Mewtwo (obviously) , but one for Lucario would be great, seeing as how Lucario is more physical, and Mewtwo X is a fighting type.

Take it or leave it, I will continue to follow your fantastic work.

EDIT: I just read your declaration that Ganondorf needed more textures (above) , and it reminded me that there is still no Ganon texture for Ike. It seems like such an obvious idea, I'm not sure why it hasn't been done. They are of similar sizes, and everyone wants to play Ganondorf with a sword.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Theytah,

I love these textures of yours, and actually have a lot of them already. Now that I've found this thread, I think I'll pick up a few more.

My only texture suggestion is a Mega Mewtwo X texture to go over Lucario. There are already some good looking Mewtwo X textures out there for Mewtwo (obviously) , but one for Lucario would be great, seeing as how Lucario is more physical, and Mewtwo X is a fighting type.

Take it or leave it, I will continue to follow your fantastic work.

EDIT: I just read your declaration that Ganondorf needed more textures (above) , and it reminded me that there is still no Ganon texture for Ike. It seems like such an obvious idea, I'm not sure why it hasn't been done. They are of similar sizes, and everyone wants to play Ganondorf with a sword.
I'm working on fixing up an existing phanton ganon model from wind waker's art style, but I agree on needing more feasible ganon costumes, I'm not really one to put existing characters over other ones though because it'd spawn an ungodly amount of ******** with competitive players...

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
That's your perogative of course, but I thought you can't use custom textures in tournaments anyway? I'm looking forward to that Phantom Ganon texture though.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
That's your perogative of course, but I thought you can't use custom textures in tournaments anyway? I'm looking forward to that Phantom Ganon texture though.
I think he's referring to the fact that outside of tournaments, competitive players still can use unique costumes. Having Mewtwo over Lucario would be a srs mindf#%#.

Last edited:

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Ah, gotcha. I'll make a new thread to discuss this more if I have time later. I don't want to pollute Theytah's thread with a debate, haha. Thanks for the clarification though!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Finished the Soldier model in record time, these shaders are making me cry tears of happiness.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Nice. A Snake alt I'll actually use for once.
Hey, btw, did you ever release your custom made dreamland? That was one of your projects I was really looking forward to.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'd like that edited training stage please, with the snow indicators and slide collisions.
It's gonna be in the next build.

Nice. A Snake alt I'll actually use for once.
Hey, btw, did you ever release your custom made dreamland? That was one of your projects I was really looking forward to.
I have to fix the lighting on it, but I can send you the file if you really want to test it out

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I have to fix the lighting on it, but I can send you the file if you really want to test it out
If it's just the lighting then I can wait. Much more worth it imo.

Top Bottom