• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You're doing god's work theytah

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah I don't know if you'd feel up to it but I'd like to make a request for you to give Project M Link alt costume the mirror shield and golden gauntlets. I'd try doing it myself but I'm no good when it comes to things such as this :/

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey Theytah I don't know if you'd feel up to it but I'd like to make a request for you to give Project M Link alt costume the mirror shield and golden gauntlets. I'd try doing it myself but I'm no good when it comes to things such as this :/
are there existing models anywhere of the gauntlets/shield?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Would you guys like it if I made a "modding school" where I post useful resources/tutorials on modding and you could ask questions on how to do things?

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Would you guys like it if I made a "modding school" where I post useful resources/tutorials on modding and you could ask questions on how to do things?
If you did that, I'd subscribe and watch every video lol, that would be perfect! (Only when you can spare the time ofc haha, keep doing God's work!)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If it can teach me the basics of 3dsmax, I'm down.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Yep! That's acutally one of the things i wanted to address since it's godawful to get used to.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Yes.

I feel like you watched a video/PM'd the right person/ Read a few too many threads or a combination of all them and more because until recently your work has been over flowing and has never looked so good and fresh.

What are the secrets man?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Yes.

I feel like you watched a video/PM'd the right person/ Read a few too many threads or a combination of all them and more because until recently your work has been over flowing and has never looked so good and fresh.

What are the secrets man?
I just like making stuff look good :p Here's the checklist that I go through when making mods:
1. does it suck?
2. Is it just a (crappy) recolor?

I then fix those problems if either are yes.

Cyberscum

Smash Rookie
Sorry if you don't want me to post this here but I'm having a little problem with putting in Little Mac.
I got the actual model to work in-game but I can't get the portraits right because my Brawl Costume Manager isn't able to find all his icons/locations.

I have this problem for about 40-50% of the characters, other characters load all the portraits.
It looks like this:

As you can see the right 2 slots aren't found by the program and I can't add the images to them either.
The "Captain Falcon" also overlaps the name of Little Mac, how do I fix this?

Also, is it possible to add Little Mac to a new costume slot rather than overwriting one?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry if you don't want me to post this here but I'm having a little problem with putting in Little Mac.
I got the actual model to work in-game but I can't get the portraits right because my Brawl Costume Manager isn't able to find all his icons/locations.

I have this problem for about 40-50% of the characters, other characters load all the portraits.
It looks like this:

As you can see the right 2 slots aren't found by the program and I can't add the images to them either.
The "Captain Falcon" also overlaps the name of Little Mac, how do I fix this?

Also, is it possible to add Little Mac to a new costume slot rather than overwriting one?
My custom name CSPs don't work for regular PM, they're just for if you remove the names which is a chore of its own. Also, the reason the program cant find those files is because they dont exist on your SD card, PM leaves most all of those blank since they use the default model for a lot of characters, you can download a default build where I filled out all of these empty files here.

Cyberscum

Smash Rookie
My custom name CSPs don't work for regular PM, they're just for if you remove the names which is a chore of its own. Also, the reason the program cant find those files is because they dont exist on your SD card, PM leaves most all of those blank since they use the default model for a lot of characters, you can download a default build where I filled out all of these empty files here.
Alright, I see.. I'll check that out, thank you!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Is there a reason why the color is... not right? I don't know if you were going for a kind of "gritty epic dark" look, but by all accounts, Greninja is supposed to be light blue.

In order: Official artwork, Dream World artwork, TCG artwork, ingame, Trozei

Even the SSB4 design, which is darker than any other version, is hardly more than "navy blue". Yours honestly looks like a very dark purple.

Juken

Smash Ace
I'd like to request a mod for the Shadow costume for Sonic that's in your build of PJM, that gives sonic a yellow glow when he dashes instead of blue. It seems like it's possible cause there's other skins like the Ice mario, and dr. mario. Also, would shadow sounds for that skin work too like how Dr. Mario has pill sounds?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I'd like to request a mod for the Shadow costume for Sonic that's in your build of PJM, that gives sonic a yellow glow when he dashes instead of blue. It seems like it's possible cause there's other skins like the Ice mario, and dr. mario. Also, would shadow sounds for that skin work too like how Dr. Mario has pill sounds?
Sonic's spindash trail applies to all of his costume slots. You simply can't change the colour for one specific slot.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Is there a reason why the color is... not right? I don't know if you were going for a kind of "gritty epic dark" look, but by all accounts, Greninja is supposed to be light blue.

In order: Official artwork, Dream World artwork, TCG artwork, ingame, Trozei

Even the SSB4 design, which is darker than any other version, is hardly more than "navy blue". Yours honestly looks like a very dark purple.

I'm still working on his shading, right now it's using an auto generated shadow/highlights in the .png texture that makes it darker than it should be, so don't worry, it'll be fixed.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Are you ready for a whole new announcer? BECAUSE I TOTALLY JUST FINISHED AN ENTIRE NEW ANNOUNCER MOD.

Enjoy! :kirbymelee:

Top Bottom