• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Dingodile64

Smash Rookie
Hello, been loving your dry bones Yoshi, although I was wondering if it would be possible to have a version where when in his shell shield rather than remaining the same color it could get darker like Yoshi's egg does or some other indication of the current status of the shield.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
EDIT: Here's the HD Saffron City: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehmvcxt071i007p/STGTENGAN_1.pac
First post. Also, I'd like to request a 3D Background for PM's Saffron City, using the city-like backdrop from the back of the Pokemon Stadiums, to fit in with this HD remake:
http://i.imgur.com/g854b1p.png
I CAN FINALLY GET AROUND TO FINISHING THIS
Any ETA on the Hollow Hero over Link?
I'm finding the right shield model and cleaning it up, that's the hard part since I'm ripping models based on render, rather than the file itself.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Not bad at the Chain Chomp, not bad at all.

About the Saffron City HD, I was starting to wonder why it wasn't on the "Update" tab in your OP, cool beans dude.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Not bad at the Chain Chomp, not bad at all.

About the Saffron City HD, I was starting to wonder why it wasn't on the "Update" tab in your OP, cool beans dude.
I hardly knew ANYTHING about modeling when I started this thread, now I HAVE THE POWER

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Added two more hacks! also, I've got a little mac model that I've already Imported, but it's not 100% what I wanted, do you guys want me to put it up anyway?

Last edited:

the3picgamer23

Smash Rookie
Theytah I have been working on my build and i have come apon a problem with link for some reason it freezes everytime i try to play as him but all the other models for link work fine can u check it out and fix it maybe? and its the first model for link k i just kinda deleted my build but i have an old backup it might still have the glitched out link

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Theytah I have been working on my build and i have come apon a problem with link for some reason it freezes everytime i try to play as him but all the other models for link work fine can u check it out and fix it maybe? and its the first model for link k i just kinda deleted my build but i have an old backup it might still have the glitched out link
That post hurt my head, what is the problem here again?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
What did you want to do to it so it would be 100%?

I saw release the Krakken and do other improvements through updates or something.
Weeeel, I've got little mac from punchout that I'm working with, but it'd just take more work since I have to do the following:
T pose it
rig it
fix or make any textures needed
optimize it

heres a preview so far though

the3picgamer23

Smash Rookie
That post hurt my head, what is the problem here again?
oh i fixed the link issue but donkey kong is acting up now as in it freezes when i launch the game as him and i beleive it might be the bp image i will have to put another donkey kong bp in its place and bowser is the same im using your hunter for it and i will post it later for u and i know about the jigglypuff and other things doing the same i will fix those later but thats beside the point donkey kong and bowser freeze when startup srry bout that

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Dude, please grammarize your post, I have trouble reading normally and can barely read them :/

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This is actually My TOP priority once i finish what I'm doing :D

Edit: Also, what do you guys think of this?
Added two more hacks! also, I've got a little mac model that I've already Imported, but it's not 100% what I wanted, do you guys want me to put it up anyway?
Both of these. Please, it would be awesome.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
they're already in the dev build, and I'm about to release the newest version of my build with them :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
So I just tried out Rage83's pack and I noticed the Brawl announcer sounds are more echoed to fit in with the Melee ones, he told me you did them so I was wondering if you'll end up doing the echo calls for all the characters cus I think it sounds more epic that way.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So I just tried out Rage83's pack and I noticed the Brawl announcer sounds are more echoed to fit in with the Melee ones, he told me you did them so I was wondering if you'll end up doing the echo calls for all the characters cus I think it sounds more epic that way.
I mainly did that for the new characters to fit the melee announcer, not as it's own pack.

Rage83

Smash Ace
... Gee, it's a dream come true Theytah :).
When you have time, I've got a request. Basically, i'd like hats for the pokemon characters aside from :pikachumelee: and :jigglypuffmelee:. For example, a (more kingly) version of :jigglypuffmelee:'s crown for :mewtwomelee:/:mewtwopm:. (I'll admit, I had a bit of fun in using the stock smilies here.)

Top Bottom