• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Really? I've been playing on it just fine, I'll check to make sure it's ok though.

Also, which version are you running?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I may have done something wrong, although all I did was port it directly into the pf/stage/melee file over STGORPHEON.pac.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
You need the .rel file for the stage, copy over "st_orpheon.rel" from the module file in my build too.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Any progress on Competitive Port Town Aero Dive?

No rush or anything, just curious.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Also, look in the OP for any progress on stages/skins, I post at the bottom to show any updates.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I can't access brawlvault right now because I used a proxy at school which had a banned IP on the vault, so it banned my username.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm not going to be able to do much until the end of the week, since it's midterms.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
No idea :p I just made it because I got tired of the cannon, I don't decide what gets put as a part of the official stuff.

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Hey thanks so much for that Captain Falcon costume. It's defiantly my main C. Falcon costume. It really means a lot. Thank you.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Could you do a Lucas using the same color pallet as Ivysaur's blue/white pallet?

It'd be really cool to see lucas with like super white skin(same color as Ivy's) and blue eyes, the rest would be whatever you think looks good (his clothes and hair would be entirely up to you, preferably using colors exclusively from ivy's blue/white pallet)

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Hey I've tried using Green Falcon/Biker, but it seems to crash the game after the battle. Anyone else having issues with this? I would like to replace the pink/last costume slot of Falcon with the Biker outfit. Any help/known issues?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Does it crash with a loud buzz? because if so then it means you installed it wrong.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I tested it after reading this, since i admit I have the volume off on my monitor when playing around tonight. So there is a buzz and the screen goes black. I have noticed too though that part of the download for the file does not have a ,PCS file. I renamed the file name as FitCaptain.pac (I want to replace the last costume later once this is working.) What am I doing wrong?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I tested it after reading this, since i admit I have the volume off on my monitor when playing around tonight. So there is a buzz and the screen goes black. I have noticed too though that part of the download for the file does not have a ,PCS file. I renamed the file name as FitCaptain.pac (I want to replace the last costume later once this is working.) What am I doing wrong?
Just added .pcs files, try now.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Thank you for updating that. So, first, I restored Captain Falcon's Fighter file with the oringal set … just to clear it all. First I tried using your green jacket version by naming it FitCaptain05.pac & FitCaptain05.pcs. It seems the problem comes from the default model. After I cancel a battle. The game goes black. Not sure what's going on!

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
You can't just rename a .pac file to a .pcs file, it doesn't work that way.
Sorry, I should have said I downloaded both your .pac and .pcs file. However, I don't think that's the issue now since I just imported the original files in Captain Falcon … but the game still crashes if I end a battle with him. I can only assume the problem lies in the battle portraits since those are the only things left I altered. hmmm.

Well … it looks like it only crashes if I cancel the fight. If I win or lose the battle … it is fine. I will try to work with your falcon outfit tomorrow. I am sleepy. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry, I should have said I downloaded both your .pac and .pcs file. However, I don't think that's the issue now since I just imported the original files in Captain Falcon … but the game still crashes if I end a battle with him. I can only assume the problem lies in the battle portraits since those are the only things left I altered. hmmm.

Well … it looks like it only crashes if I cancel the fight. If I win or lose the battle … it is fine. I will try to work with your falcon outfit tomorrow. I am sleepy. Thanks for the help!
Why are you altering the battle portraits?...

All of the default files that I put there work fine for me, so the files themselves aren't the problem.

Last edited:

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Why are you altering the battle portraits?...

All of the default files that I put there work fine for me, so the files themselves aren't the problem.
I do apologize the way I am responding/replying. I realize last night and this morning, the game was crashing on its own after some time with any character. So I started fresh this morning from the original back up. There were some "bloated" folders while I've been figuring things out. So, I can try again with Falcon. My hope is to replace his last character slot, the Pink Falcon, with the "biker" Falcon you created. I would use your portraits obviously to replace the original pink portraits. (what I meant earlier about altering Battle portraits I meant to say replace the default portraits with yours!) Some characters I've had to experiment with ... since sometimes you can't just use FitCharcter06 or 07 to replace the last costume slot. An example is Ike, who I had to name the player model FitIke02 to replace his last costume!

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
The Falcon Flyer goes over Port Town right? If so is there a way it can go over Big Blue instead?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Definitely picking up HD Yoshi's cause I love how that looks, and as for suggestions I guess I can throw one your way. I hope this follows the guidelines, I can only suggest something fun for Bowser. His nice white tuxedo from Super Paper Mario, obviously! That's all I got there, though.

Top Bottom