• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMM is done with modding

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Looks like it's time for another bump.
Today i have three more costumes i wanted to show you today. Starting with:

Red & Blue Luigi
&
Smash 4 Colored MetaKnight

Time for a special notice.

You see before i went into the a permanent banning over at KC:MM i was asked to make a theme for Zelda, a certain theme for her that i thought would look good. But because of my ban i wasn't able to look up who it was because the person who made the request was nowhere to be found. So without further ado, i present you with
Virini Themed Zelda
I will Be updating the OP with these in just a moment.
You are amazing at your recolours, I really like the Bluigi, what's the difference between Smash 4 and Brawl's Meta Knight Design, other than the gauntlet things?

megamanofnumbers

Smash Cadet
I request you be wary about taking requests. This was the kind of stuff that caused SJS to stop making CSPs. That goes double for those giving requests also.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Well It depends on the request itself. Like what character, what level of styling, or who it's themed from. But to answer your question yes I do, as long as it isn't like a **** load of requests all at one, than your request is more than open.
Just remember to leave these here:
The character or the custom model you want me to work on.
The theme of what you want them to or be colored as.
And the acknowledgement that I only only do one request at a time.

So fire away.
It's a small one-ish, I think, I'm not one to often make requests, anytime I want a texture changed, I usually do it myself, so don't worry, I won't be here every week saying "DO ALL THE THINGS!!", haha. You know the Beta Meta Knight costume in Project M? The original beta design had a really pretty rainbow pattern, though Project M's design keeps the blade the same. Would you be willing to put some pretty red, yellow, and blue rainbow textures on it? I tried it myself, but it just doesn't look right...

If you want, it might help your download count and Brawl Vault status if you care about stuff like that, you could also include it in a pack changing the jewel colour based on Meta Knight's costume, akin do your Yoshi mod, I've done that in my personal build, might be a nice touch. Maybe not, I dunno, you're the boss!

Now I'm really worried that a wave of people will show up screaming "DO PHAZON & TWILIGHT KERBY PLZ".

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That sounds really cool. I'll take it into consideration on recoloring certain parts of some characters kind of like the Yoshis and stuff. As for your request its not that hard and won't take that much time to do. Consider it the progress.
YAAAY!! Thank you! I love small details like that, it's a fun way to make a regular palette swap feel new and special! Samus, Toon Link, and Captain Falcon were my first choices when I started my own personal texture hacking with the small changes.
Oh man, those were the days. Surely it probably won't happen here :p
Also hoping nobody comes here to asking for there Sonic OC and a DBZ coloring. I will denie it in a heartbeat.
I'll never understand the need to put Sonic and Dragonball Z characters in Smash...

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
With "Virini" you mean the Goddess of Nature, from Kid Icarus: Uprising, right? Uhh, if that's the case, her name's Viridi.

Regardless, nice alts!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
So here I am again with another Bump. Now I'll be working on something a little special that I hope you all will enjoy. But for now, enjoy this little thing someone requested. ..

True Concept MetaKnight Sword Colors+ Sword Effect
Because of the caliber of the next project and the time I need for my life the next one will not be done for quite a while. So until then stay tight and enjoy this one as my apology in advance.
GASP!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!! Do the fancy particle changes only apply to the Beta design, or all of them?

Free-D

Smash Cadet
True concept meta knight's sword swing colors are still the same for me! :(

Free-D

Smash Cadet
Um I didn't create it but here's "proof" the sword colors are still the same

Free-D

Smash Cadet
Ok I did get it to work! My request is now can you make the colors a little "fuller"? As in the default blue is very solid and generally looks bigger on the swings while the new coloration is a bit smaller and transparent

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I have some bad news. Because of some occurrences that lead to the almost fatal being of my mother, I will be pushing everything I had planned back indefinitely. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart to the none if not, little users who enjoy my content for what they are and will get back to them once this current emergency is dealt with. Thank you for understanding.

-TheDarkMysteryMan

Top Bottom