• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRJi

Smash Champion
He left a long time ago. Now, don't get it confused with "Kicked out" because he didn't. He legit just left it.

Hax

Smash Champion
ally's girlfriend looks like donkey kong

being forced to look at her is reason enough not to go to brawl tournies

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFOAO @ Hax.

OH ****TTTT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good thing i wasnt drinking water

Keyboard would be doneskies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Let's try not to make people mad in this thread, comprende?

I think this thread should be closed, but I also think it's important to gauge public opinion on the issue too.

So let's move along from the spam and back to the important part.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the joke is that this thing never even got close to occuring while melee was in MLG for multiple years
Your kidding right? M2K got screwed when Ken threw his Winners Finals match vs ChuDat in 2006. That is the very reason rule #10 exists, because of something that MELEE players did.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Your kidding right? M2K got screwed when Ken threw his Winners Finals match vs ChuDat in 2006. That is the very reason rule #10 exists, because of something that MELEE players did.
What a twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get ***** Melee!)

but seriously, this situation got blown way out of hand. It was a little extreme for m2k and adhd to be banned from dallas. the higher-ups at mlg hold their fate's now

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
... wow.

Still love the game, but gg Melee. Setting up the next generation for getting ***** by your *******ry. lmao
To be fair, others doing it before anybody else doesn't make them anymore wrong or right. If it's in a written legal paper/contract, then it shouldn't have been done.

/Trying to not take sides here.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The point is Melee players are trying to blame Brawl players for something that Melee players actually pioneered in this community.

Djent

Smash Champion
So now that it's been established that the douchebaggery in our community transcends generational boundaries, maybe we should all stop blaming "the other guys."

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So now that it's been established that the douchebaggery in our community transcends generational boundaries, maybe we should all stop blaming "the other guys."
I agree. And while we're pointing fingers at each other, other fighting game communities point their fingers at all of us.

To them it's just "Smash", not Melee and Brawl

Not that much would care about that though =/

edit: Hax going in lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ally's girlfriend looks like donkey kong

being forced to look at her is reason enough not to go to brawl tournies
is that really called for?

Why is this thread still open-

it's mostly composed of trolls or meat riders who don't understand the concept of when you break a rule you get punished. No johns.

It's really disgusting people complain about m2k and adhd being banned from Dallas. To me, they're lucky because they didn't get banned from MLG 100%. You ever thought of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom