• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The True Lord of the Underworld: Hades for Smash DLC! (VOTE OR BE SENT TO THE UNDERWORLD!)

Do YOU want the great Hades as a DLC character?

• YES!

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No. (Yes.)

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Yes. Bigger is better.

I support this more 'splodey idea. :3

Last edited:

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
I have a bad feeling that Dark Pit's inclusion makes having another Kid Icarus character unlikely. Not that I'm completely against Dark Pit's inclusion but compared to the almighty Hades he's a small fry. Anyway, I'm fully supporting the great overlord of the underworld and I will leave you all with this.

NNID
Majorasmask66
I have a bad feeling that Dark Pit's inclusion makes having another Kid Icarus character unlikely. Not that I'm completely against Dark Pit's inclusion but compared to the almighty Hades he's a small fry. Anyway, I'm fully supporting the great overlord of the underworld and I will leave you all with this.

First off, LOL. Second, yea that's something i've been worried about. If we didn't get Emo Pit- err, Dark Pit, A new unique Kid Icarus character would be more likely. Now we might not get to see Magnus playable :troll:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I wonder if we have to consider Dark Pit, Lucina and Doctor Mario separately.

Do we have 3 KI reps? Characters selection says yes, but development time says no to me. Or we should consider Alph and the Koopalings as new reps as well (and this boost A LOT the number of Mario reps).

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I wonder if we have to consider Dark Pit, Lucina and Doctor Mario separately.

Do we have 3 KI reps? Characters selection says yes, but development time says no to me. Or we should consider Alph and the Koopalings as new reps as well (and this boost A LOT the number of Mario reps).
I don't believe so, after all those 3 clones have been added at the last minute, did not take much resources or time to make and started off as simple alt costumes anyway, just like Alph ect.

It would be amazing if we got an actual KI DLC character, and for the next game all 3 main KI characters returning plus 2 more unique ones (definitely can happen) and Pittoo once again is added at the very last minute.

:bee:

Last edited:
I would have bet money I had posted in the Hades thread :/

oh well. Hades is amazing and his freaky space lemon quote is literally godlike.

unlikely but lovable. still a bigger viridi fan

as for number of reps REPS ARE AN EVIL IDEA. err sorry bias got the best of me.
They werent originally intended to be reps. personally I count them as .5

altough I dont think 3 characters is really fair in the first place when :4dk:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I would have bet money I had posted in the Hades thread :/

oh well. Hades is amazing and his freaky space lemon quote is literally godlike.

unlikely but lovable. still a bigger viridi fan

as for number of reps REPS ARE AN EVIL IDEA. err sorry bias got the best of me.
They werent originally intended to be reps. personally I count them as .5

altough I dont think 3 characters is really fair in the first place when :4dk:
:4dk: only lives as an arcade rep, it's already a miracle that we have :4diddy::troll:

NNID
Majorasmask66
Like I promised earlier, ENJOY THESE MAGNIFICENT SIGNATURES!:
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! ERR.... OH MY HAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEES!!!!!! Those are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! I'll try implementing them now. Ok so i'm trying to implement them and when I do preview it shows the full pics but when I post it doesn't. I can't seem to get the link to this thread to work on any picture but the one on the far right...

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
So I wanted to talk about two things. I'm making a Hades move analysis and I have a plan to increase supporters. First off, my move analysis. I will be posting something in the upcoming days. I will analyze the variety of moves Hades has used and may discuss ways that these moves can work in Smash Bros. I might not do that to all moves but I probably will. Anyway this will not be a moveset for Hades but merely an analysis of everything Hades is capable of in terms of powers and abilities. Now, my plan to increase supporters is this. There was an old Hades thread before this one that had even more people than this one did. That thread however is locked. When my Hades move analysis is posted, I will start messaging the supporters in the old thread encouraging them to visit this one. My Hades move analysis will give people something to talk about. I will also try to encourage some discussions from now on not just because it's fun, but it will keep our thread popping up in the character forums. People that will just be looking through will quickly see ours and may become interested. This will happen in a couple of days though as i'm busy. But hey, at least finals are over for me (:

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
I'm bored so that analysis may come today. But before I get started on that, I wanted to bring up something interesting. I've noticed that Hades reference's other Nintendo character's by using their moves. He can do Knuckle Joe's Vulcan Jab, complete with noises and everything although he doesn't always make the noise. He does that in chapter 23. He has an attack similar to Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. He also has an attack he calls, Hades Kick which is a altered version of the Falcon Kick from Captain Falcon. He specifically calls it that in the Japanese version of Kid Icarus. Those attacks can be seen in Chapter 25. His breath attack is similar to King Dedede's and Kirby's inhale attack although i'm not sure if it's a reference or not considering that it is kind of generic.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, I've never did an in depth analysis, but I came to the conclusion that Hades uses moves a bit too similar to some Smash moves, or quite generic projectiles. That's why he is the god I want the least among Medusa, Viridi and Hades, despite Viridi doing nothing (but let's be honest, I would still play him a lot if he is playable!)

Looking forward your analysis!

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
THE TRUE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD: HADES
Pittooey may have joined the battle over me, but that doesn't mean I'm out of the running! Yes, the franchise has already been over-filled with three KI characters and yes I'm pretty much, but..
HEY LOOK, WHO CARES?!!

Now is the time to show who's the best villain in town, by being added as a DLC character!
Maybe it's time I show you why
I should be added, with the help of my Magnificent friend!

1) Smash needs more villains. Why do you think people request losers like King K. Rool or Ridley?
They are so desperate for villains that they'll stoop to morons like those to get their fix. As the greatest villain Nintendo ever made, I would be able to fill this void on the roster. Imagine me ripping off Pitty's wings, teaming with Ganny, destroying a bunch of annoying heroes... I'd fit right in!

2) I have an infinitely deep movepool.
I'm the most powerful being in the Universe. I could use a variety of magical beams, blasts, and more. Canonically, I can change my size, swallow enemies whole, summon tornadoes, teleport, create enemies, open portals, and eat souls. Oh, and since I'm the ultimate troll, it would be fitting if I used moves that would mess with the opponents' movements and attacks.

3) I am a great character.
I've got the third-most lines of anyone in Kid Icarus: Uprising and every one of them is pure gold. Fans of the series absolutely adore me and often try to imitate me by taking some of my quotes.
So if you would like to support me for DLC..
BE SURE AND ASK THE GLORIOUS ME!!!
Hades' Underworld Army:
1. BluePikmin11
2. KoM
3. TheSqushiestManatee
4. Brawler610
5. Awesomedude444
6. Knux27
7. Wintropy
8. Erotic&Heretic
9. Blazgreen
10. oni333

Signatures:

Over Dark Pit?
Sure
Now?
No....

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I wrote up a moveset a while ago that had a lot of moves distinct from the canon material. I think there's a lot you can do with Hades if you're willing to take creative liberties with the character and his abilities.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I wrote up a moveset a while ago that had a lot of moves distinct from the canon material. I think there's a lot you can do with Hades if you're willing to take creative liberties with the character and his abilities.
Indeed, I think that each KI gods, Palutena included, needs to take liberties.

NNID
Majorasmask66
---------------------The almighty Hades move analysis!---------------------

Hades from Kid Icarus has a TON of moveset potential. As the title says, this is an analysis of all powers and abilities that Hades has used. I will go through various moves he has utilized and interpret ways these moves may work in Smash Bros. I will try to be vague with some to encourage people to interpret ways these can work. If people wanted to create a moveset but had me basically come up with a specific idea on how these attacks would work, they may be discouraged from making a moveset because I already created alot of ideas. Also the names I come up with are more of slight descriptions than actual names. Any way, Enjoy.

Strength
Hades strength is immense. Some attacks he has used revolving around strength and physical attacks in general are...

Slams: Hades can create shock waves by slamming his hands. He is seen preforming this towards the beginning of the final boss battle as well as when he destroys the great sacred treasures. This could possibly be a smash attack or a devastating attack that has a wind box as well due to the sheer power of his strength. Maybe it can be a slow charged special kind of like a falcon punch only working differently in terms of hit box and and the wind box element.

Image of Slams.

Ground Punch: Hades slams his fist into the ground creating a shock wave and causing a great deal of the rock to protrude. Perhaps this can be a large physical area of effect attack.

Image of ground punch

Wave Punch: Hades rapidly punches causing projectile fists to fly in front of him. This attack is similar to Knuckle Joe's Vulcan Jab which he also uses as an assist trophy.

Image of Wave Punch
Hades Kick: Hades leaps in the air than kicks towards the ground. Hades specifically calls this move "Hades Kick" in the japanese version of the game. This move is extremely similar to Ganondorf's custom move, Wizard's Dropkick. This attack also caused rock to protrude from the ground.

Image of Hades Kick
Dark Uppercut: Hades does a powerful uppercut with his hand engulfed in darkness. He then floats back down afterward. Wether the darkness was from Medusa or from Hades, I am not sure.

Image of Dark Uppercut (Warning images of this attack may make Medusa fans cry.)

Mobility
Hades has many impressive tools and techniques when it comes to getting around. Besides being capable of incredible speeds, here are a few powers that Hades uses that are related to mobility.

: Hades quickly starts spinning and turns into a tornado. Not much more to it. Tornado

Image of Tornado

: Hades can teleport. In Chapter 23 he teleports where there is a bright white and purple flash, followed by Hades turning dark, and then disappearing and reappearing. That animation happens fast. He also teleports in chapter 25 as well.

Image of teleportation.

: Hades is capable of flying. He flies in chapter 25 where he shoots upward after the Hades kick. The entire pursuit mode part of the fight was him flying. Considering the crazy speed, perhaps this could be some sort of ramming attack.

Image of flight.

:Hades bursts from the ground shooting into the air. Perhaps with teleportation this attack can be interesting.

Image of Emergence

: Hades is capable of levitating. Perhaps he can hover similar to Peach or use it like Pit's old up special.

Image of levitation

Dark Magic and Energy Projection
Now things get interesting! Hades has TONS of dark powers. We constantly see all sorts of strange dark powers and lasers being thrown at poor Pit so these may make up most of his special moves.

: Hades can summon purple orbs that usually just sit there and do nothing, Then transforming into fireball like projectiles that get launched toward's Pit. Perhaps Hades can place these down and activate them when he so chooses. They may fire at the nearest player or maybe every player. I was thinking he should be able to have 5 of these at a time. Sometimes they fire constantly at Pit but I usually they fire once and then they're gone.

Image of purple orbs.
Fireball like transformation-->

: These orbs often fire pink projectiles. These could be interesting as they can work like turrets. Occasionally they work like the purple orbs but usually they act like turrets.

Image of pink orbs
shots from the pink orb -->

: These lasers have some homing properties. Hades shoots these out of his face and his back. Maybe he can use these as a powerful burst attack with alot of cooldown.

Image of dark lasers

: These missiles are originally fired from Hades face guns. They are slow, powerful, missiles that relentlessly pursue people. I could see them as exactly how I described them, slow, powerful, and relentless pursuers.

Image of face missiles

: Hades sticks his hands out and creates a black hole that pulls people towards it. Maybe he can even summon black holes in general. inb4 Dormmamu clone.
Image of black hole hands.

: Hades can fire dark fireball like projectiles out of his chest. He normally does this in a burst of three.

Image of dark blasts

: This is where Hades shoots multiple sparks out of his eyes with slight homing capabilities. To be honest this attack is one of the more generic ones but if anyone can think of a way to make this attack interesting, then great!

Image of dark sparks

: Hades fires blue shots out of his hands. If these shots get to close, they break into smaller shots and home in on his enemy.

Image of blue shots
When it transforms into a smaller shot

: Hades fires purple shots out of his hand. These shots will transform into a slightly smaller shot if they are hit or shot. I can see Hades being able to fire one of these at a projectile heavy character. They will have to be careful about shooting at Hades if he has this tool.

Image of purple shots
When they transform into the other shot

: Hades can place dark rune like traps. In chapter 23, when you are searching for Hades, some of these appear. It is a safe assumption that these were placed there by Hades. When the player comes in contact it inflicts a dark effect. I could see these traps having good hitstun making it easy to follow up with an attack. It should also have it's appearance fade in and out to help hide the trap to an extent.

Image of dark rune

: Hades can shoot purple walls out of his hand. These walls are indestructible and travel forward. They would work similar to Palutena's reflect attack except they dont reflect and it would travel farther.

Image of purple wall
: Hades shoots a red wall that travels in front of him. This red wall is breakable and fires many tiny red shots as it travels.

Image of red wall
: Hades fires large pink lasers at the beginning of chapter 25 as well as at the end of chapter 25. The lasers may be a constant multi hitting type laser or a devastating blast. He should be able to aim it. I feel this attack should have a large cooldown.

Image of large lasers

: Hades can create a suit of guns on himself using the devastation ensemble. Most of the guns he gets fires generic lasers and other generic stuff. Perhaps he can instantly create a bunch of guns on him and start filling the screen with tons of projectiles. Though I don't know if he should be allowed to do this with out actually having the Devastation Ensemble equipped but I think it should be fine.

Image of Devastation Ensembles various projectiles
: Not much is known about this attack. all that is know is that it's extremely powerful and it takes a long time to charge up. Maybe it's a giant screen filling blast? Or maybe it's a massively powerful laser. I could see this as his final smash where he goes dragoon on them and uses a reticle to hit them with his laser.

Image of Hades Ultimate Attack

Soul Manipulation
Hades is the god of the Underworld! As god of the Underworld, he can control souls to an unlimited extent. Here are some of his actions with souls.

: Hades can absorb souls to heal or buff himself. Maybe Hades can get souls from killing other players or just from over time. He could have a soul count above his health and icon.

: Hades can use souls to heal himself as seen in the final boss battle. Perhaps he can also heal himself through a soul drain.

Image of soul heal

: Using souls, Hades can increase his power. Maybe you can some how choose what to buff like how Shulk can select a stance, Hades can choose a buff out of attack, speed, jump, defense, special, and arms. If he has to spend souls, then there should be no draw back with these buffs unlike Shulk's. Maybe there could be stat tiers like 1 soul on attack is +1 attack while tier two is +2 on top of the +1 attack he already got from spending the first soul.

: The Taffy Man... err... Hades, can mold souls into whatever he desires. This can allow him to summon many minions and maybe even bosses and gods (Thanatos) depending on how many souls he uses.

: Hades has soul manipulation. We already know that, but what else can he do with this power? Plenty! Soul removal, soul exchange, soul seal, possession, resurrection ect. We can get creative and think of lots of other things he can do with his immense soul manipulation abilities.

Other
Hades has two other abilities that were not classified under the previous sections. He has a drill and strong breath.

: Hades can activate a large drill at any time. possibly, he could use this as an expansion type attack. This attack could do high shield damage.

Image of drill

: Hades can use his breath to inhale his enemies or blow them away. I'm not sure how inhale would work as he isnt puffy like Kirby and King Dedede. Perhaps he can steal items with it or pull his opponents close to him. His exhale may work like the gust bellows.

Image of breath

NNID
Majorasmask66
Wow, great analysis, perhaps the more KO he grabs the more souls he collects to gain a bit of power.
Yea I could see them putting a mechanic like that. If it was automatic then it would not take up a special move. But if it is a special move, it adds more depth to it. I think that in some way they need to add some soul manipulation. Maybe attacking while grabbing will give him health from his opponent. Over all, he has alot of potential when it comes to soul manipulation. Well he has alot of potential in general.

Also about a moveset. Strength can already be incorporated through his general attacks. One of his mobility moves most likely would be his up special although the Hades Kick could too. I hope he gets a good amount of destructive dark attacks mixed with something with soul powers.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Warning images of this attack may make Medusa fans cry.
:sadeyes:

Anyway, great analysis! Especially on those projectiles.

I still have the "fear" that he would be slightly unoriginal though. Let me explain.

IMO, we can't give him many projectiles. At least not surcharge him with "turrets" one.
Devastation Ensemble, and his ultimate attack (stopped by Medusa :awesome:) are Final Smashes to me.

Which leave "less options". That's the problem I have with him: his projectiles are too much "shmup" mechanics.
I would also personally leave out the walls and the big final lasers, especially if he is already projectile heavy.

Obviously, if I fear some "unoriginality" (it's relative obviously: the character still stand out as a character), it's more toward his physical attacks. Tornado, Hades Kick, Wave Punch... On this, he looks kinda between Falcon and Falcondorf. Even the ground punch can be kinda like an aerial Falcon Kick, in term of movement. Or Ganondorf custom side-B with the shock wave.
One the other hand, it still like the hand slam!

There's also a question of balance: So far, Hades is in Kid Icarus a hard hitting, projectile heavy, fast character. Obviously, there's going to be something left out in this.

If he his hard hitting and projectile heavy, I guess that he won't have killing projectile, and that he would be slow.
On the other hand, he would look a bit stupid if his normal attacks aren't that strong.

Last but not least: the Soul mechanic. Definitely the most interesting, but the hardest to incorporate.
Although fitting, I don't like the idea of getting strengh from killing opponents. It doesn't goes well with Smash IMO. In 2 minutes Matchs, or the For Glory "2 lives" system...

I'd prefer either a Soul Absorption mechanic (but definitely not through a special, or we might see Ganondorf's side B) or simply a gauge that regenerate over time.
This could allow to have an array of different projectiles according to the charge time. (Like ROB or Wario)
Or if he is projectile heavy is to have strong projectiles that consume a part of that gauge.
Another possibility is having small projectiles that consume a bit the gauge, but get stronger if you don't spam them.

NNID
Majorasmask66
:sadeyes:

Anyway, great analysis! Especially on those projectiles.

I still have the "fear" that he would be slightly unoriginal though. Let me explain.

IMO, we can't give him many projectiles. At least not surcharge him with "turrets" one.
Devastation Ensemble, and his ultimate attack (stopped by Medusa :awesome:) are Final Smashes to me.

Which leave "less options". That's the problem I have with him: his projectiles are too much "shmup" mechanics.
I would also personally leave out the walls and the big final lasers, especially if he is already projectile heavy.

Obviously, if I fear some "unoriginality" (it's relative obviously: the character still stand out as a character), it's more toward his physical attacks. Tornado, Hades Kick, Wave Punch... On this, he looks kinda between Falcon and Falcondorf. Even the ground punch can be kinda like an aerial Falcon Kick, in term of movement. Or Ganondorf custom side-B with the shock wave.
One the other hand, it still like the hand slam!

There's also a question of balance: So far, Hades is in Kid Icarus a hard hitting, projectile heavy, fast character. Obviously, there's going to be something left out in this.

If he his hard hitting and projectile heavy, I guess that he won't have killing projectile, and that he would be slow.
On the other hand, he would look a bit stupid if his normal attacks aren't that strong.

Last but not least: the Soul mechanic. Definitely the most interesting, but the hardest to incorporate.
Although fitting, I don't like the idea of getting strength from killing opponents. It doesn't goes well with Smash IMO. In 2 minutes Matches, or the For Glory "2 lives" system...

I'd prefer either a Soul Absorption mechanic (but definitely not through a special, or we might see Ganondorf's side B) or simply a gauge that regenerate over time.
This could allow to have an array of different projectiles according to the charge time. (Like ROB or Wario)
Or if he is projectile heavy is to have strong projectiles that consume a part of that gauge.
Another possibility is having small projectiles that consume a bit the gauge, but get stronger if you don't spam them.
Like you said, what I personally was thinking over all is that he should have lots of projectiles that get stronger if you don't use them just like ROB and Wario. This could mean that he could still have lots of projectiles that take up alot of space. I want him to be a powerhouse character first, and a zoner second. I thought his purple orbs could be one of his specials where he can only have up to 5 orbs in total and it takes 5 seconds for him to get another orb. And it all charges over time. Actually, there was someone who had the same idea as me when it came to this move. Some guy one deviantart had the same move for Hades but it's just a case of great minds think alike. Any way, His dark laser thing attack could only be used every once in a while. Not sure how long it would take before you could use it, just not horribly long. It should have long start up and super armor.

As for the soul absorption mechanic, I was kind of iffy on the kill gives you a soul thing. Works great for long and casual 4 player multiplayer matches, but not so great with 1v1, for glory, short, or competitive matches. Maybe souls can be given over time. However, souls can still be given to him from killing opponents as that will not be the main way he gets souls so it would be insignificant but still there. However that also raises the question on how he would use these souls. Maybe the souls could be used for his special attacks but I don't feel it would be necessary but then again I really don't know other ways he can use the attack. Maybe you don't have to use souls to use these special attacks at full power, but consuming souls will make you alot closer to being able to use it. Or we could go where you can only use souls for these attacks and make these attacks very powerful. Like instead of 5 purple orbs, we can have 10 or 12.

His strength attacks however, are something I worried about as generic. Personally, I see them more towards his general attacks as well as smash attacks. Although his slam might work but it may be to similar to the falcon punch and the warlock punch.

In terms of balance he should be fine. Any projectiles that cover alot of space with ease could simply take a while before you can use it. The thing he would lose is his speed. He would in general be around the speed and power of melee Ganondorf. So overall, he would be powerful, have great zoning capabilities, have good defense, but be a large target, get comboed easily due to heavy weight, slow mobility and slow attacks.

DittoMaster6

Smash Cadet
I'm skeptical about a 4th Kid Icarus character, but to paraphrase Lord Hades himself:

"It's physically impossible for Smashers to resist the lure of Hades Smash DLC."

So, yeah, I'm game.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Hey bluepikmin can you add my moveset analysis to the op? If there are problems with the spoiler tag glitch, then i'll repost it temporarily so we can use that version instead.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Sign me up. Don't care if KI is over-represented (even though it isn't since, yah know, Dark Pit was a last minute thought that took up little dev time). I want my genocidal troll. KI Hades is basically Abridged Dio if he was very loosely inspired by a Greek God.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Hey if any of you guys are interested, there is a thread for rating characters chances. Medusa and Viridi have been voted on and now we need Hades to get voted on. If you don't know what it is, it's a thread where each day one or two characters have their chances rated, as well as mention how much you want them. This is all done on a scale of 0-100%. If there is anything you dont want to rate then simply write abstain next to the characters name, chance rating, or want rating. At the end of the day they find out what the over all want and chance rating is. Now the important part. In order to get a character to be voted on, you can nominate any character or characters with a total of 5 nominations per day unless you won some prediction thing which is a different story. Any way you can go read the op for a better explanation.

http://smashboards.com/threads/rate-their-chances-the-dlc-edition-day-86-medusa-and-agnes.398604/

NNID
Majorasmask66
HADES IS BEING RATED TODAY! Please go rate.http://smashboards.com/threads/rate-their-chances-the-dlc-edition-day-89-hades-and-lloyd.398604/

Also, I feel it would be awesome if Hades said various quotes for various situations. A quote for everyone if not multiple quotes. Here are a few that I did.

When star K.O.ing

To Falco "Still prefer the air?"

To Fox "You don't need an Arwing to fly. See?"

To Little Mac "You'll always be an air fighter in my book, Mac."

To Mewtwo "Back to Melee with you!"

To Palutena "Back to Skyworld, Goddess."

To Palutena while at Skyworld "You need to get out more."

To R.O.B. "Look at the bright side. This is much more fuel efficient. Viridi must be proud."

To Pikachu "Such a wonderful team rocket impersonation."

To Sonic "Enjoy your free trip back to Sonic Boom."

To Pit "I can make you fly too, Pitty Pat."

When K.O.ing and enemy regularly

To Luigi "Guess you'll have to settle for second place...again."

To Ness "PK death!"

To a Mii Fighter "What a hideous sight! Stay dead please."

To Shulk "Guess yo didn't foresee that one, Monado boy."

To Duck Hunt "Those that fight together die together."

To Pit "What, still need the Great Sacred Treasure?"

To Zelda "For the wielder of the Triforce of wisdom, you'd think you be smart enough to stay away."

To Shiek "Try fighting better rather than dressing better."

To Link "Hey, watch out!" (Impersonating Navi)

To Samus "Try crawling next time."

To Zero Suit Samus "No matter the suit, you're still pathetic."

To Sonic "Gotta die fast suits you better"

When someone fails to recover

"Aaa! You fail!"

"A for effort."

"So close yet so sad."

"Try aiming for the ledge next time."

'He shoots, he falls helplessly to their death."

"You did it...almost"

"Well done!"

To Pit "Look who still can't fly. Poor Pitty."

When he spikes someone

"Have fun down there!"

"Maybe you should stay down"

When spiking a recovery

"Nope"

"You tried"
So yea not the best but you get the point. Any anyone specifically liked or didn't like? And for the record I want quotes for lots of situations like landing a fully charged smash attack, scoring a long combo, getting a stock lead, picking up an item, using a certain item, encountering a certain character, SDing, respawning, ect.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

IT'S TIME TO VOTE ONE LAST TIME MY FELLOWS!
THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR ME WILL BE SENT
TO THE
UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!
BLUEPIKMIN HAS DEMONSTRATED A PROPER VOTE FOR YOU GUYS!

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
Well I hope they show the results. I want to see how well Hades did. There are two people in this world. Those who voted for him, and those who are going to be apart of his army. Any way, If they mix Azrael (Blazblue), Ganondorf, and Dormammu(MVC), I think we would get Hades.

Last edited:
Top Bottom