• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Praxis, illmatic is still pretty good Imo. He does well in TX and that's a very good state. I think he deserves some spot on the list. No?

Have you ever watched him play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm9v_d5VVMs

He can't kill Link, who should be auto gimped every time he goes off stage (I routinely two/three stock Deva, who, while good, plays Link, who can't fight Peach).

He always floats his dairs, and always falls with nair.

His opponent has no idea how to edgeguard him.

He momentum cancels with airdodge half the time, and then has no jump or float because he wasted his jump and got hit out of the float.

His opponent tries to grab him or spotdodges like every time he tries dairing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VfrKxZzSiA#t=12m23s

He floats way too much.

He wastes his jump every time he floats.

He rolls whenever he's nervous, even in to walls where the MK could have dtilt infinited him.

He glide tosses every time he throws a turnip, even if his opponent is on top of him (glide tossing is slower).

He never short hop autocancels a dair.

The child is, like, really bad. :troll:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Oh, look the person that brought the most drama to the thread is a Peach main. Nobody saw this coming.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Guys stop it. All this can be solved by figuring out where in the world Illmatic belongs on the list.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
crap I've been infracted for trolling. *mumble*
I was just trying to make people laugh*mumble*

why do they even give us this image ---> :troll: ?

And I'm off

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I've been inactive the last half year (only two tournaments, one of which I tied with Nicole and I think Dark.Pch for top Peach placement and the other in which Razmakazi outplaced me) so I don't really have placements to back up any argument. Nicole and Mikey and KB are all equally pretty darn good. I dunno if there's really a best Peach, Peach just doesn't get placements worth talking about.

But, Illmatic?

says the guy who loses to bigfoot

also, your going to listen to Praxis? A Peach who hasn't been close to placing in over a year?

Lol.

I've beaten tons of great players, and I have good results.

Oh wowww pulling up my match against Deva.

Natural disasters were going on around me while I was playing him - aka redshadow

Also - also -

do some research on the Peaches and do the back room some good for once;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296750

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hylian said:
Dear God-is-my-Rock,

You have received a 2 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Trolling. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]12107831[/post]

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Trolling (intentionally instigating trouble or provoking others through outrageous statements) is not permitted.
Flaming, minor - 1 point, 5 days
Flaming - 2 points, 10 days
Trolling - 2 points, 14 days
Harassment - Permanent ban, subject to administrator's discretion

I didn't make any statements though, I posted pictures, hmm...sry for derailing the thread.

Can I get my points taken away though? My posts were all in good fun and definitely weren't "outrageous statements".

Hylian gave me the worst punishment he possibly could with out permabanning me for posting a picture of salt

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
also, your going to listen to Praxis? A Peach who hasn't been close to placing in over a year
http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=44379

When have you placed?

Your best placement is beating a Samus for 2nd in a tiny tournament.

If that counts, I've taken top three at multiple 12-15 man tournaments I haven't bothered posting over the past four months. Oh, I took second beating Deva's Link three months ago! BEST PEACH!

You've never even been OOS.

Nicole and Razmakazi both have better placements than you, and maybe Mikey (not sure on his).

Count

Smash Champion
Too many good Diddy Kongs!!

The last tournament I entered was a 30 person tournament that I won, yet I can't even land a spot on the list!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Praxis on that salty status...but...he's got a good arguement. LOL at best placement being 2nd to a Samus.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
kain, i live in texas - please come and place higher than second with Peach or Wolf at that.
I prolly cud if the 1st place placer was a Samus. You need to chill, you could be first cause of your placements but like I said in the thread your too cocky. You do the same as every other Peach. Once you have to play good players you lose. Story of all Peach mains.

Also Wolf>Peach. Lose to Holms more

z00ted

i've beaten good players - and I usually end up losing to Razer, Gnes, or Trela.

yep - lost to Holms played bad, got *****.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Name them. From tournaments. And don't respond by asking me the same question, I already pre-concede that I've been inactive and haven't been attending tournaments in six months outside of 12 man locals that I usually get second to Itakio at and Apex (*cough*inwhichItwostockedJuneBug,can'twaittobeatTrela*cough*). [I could actually argue Itakio as a notable win, he took 17th of ~150 at WGF this last weekend in his first out of state tournament, and I've taken him out of winners on several occasions]

So.
Xyro (Samus), and Jerm (Toon Link).

Who else?

z00ted

ummmm Trela? - but he has beaten me consistently like the past two times.

You're right, I haven't been out of state yet - who else do you want me to beat?

Jerm, Gnes, Razer, Trela, and Espy are like this state's biggest threat.

In money matches - I could give you another story.

I didn't get the chance to make it far enough in brackets to play the players I beat at Dallas.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I Praxis I took you off the list due to inactivity. I believe once you're active again you'll be back on the list and strong but right now you're inactive and Illmatic is active. Despite your differences Illmatic belongs on the list. The order of Peach's that follow the first doesn't really have to go in order. I should just put you all 2nd after Mikey because you all place the same.

z00ted

^this

and - wait.. you're going to put mikey as first?

LOL

alright Miles, seriously - we did what you said.

Read up on this thread - then make your decision for the Peach list.

Mikey is inactive too btw, and King Beef placed himself at 5th on his OWN list.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Dear god Praxis, I can smell the salt halfway across the US.
But I can understand it after being DA --> Daired by NLs Diddy on the Apex livestream :troll:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Summary of thread posted by Illmatic- He lost to Samus, therefore should not be #1

z00ted

samus vs peach is an even matchup Kain, and i've beaten xyro plenty of times.

3-1 in that tournament i placed 2nd at

:troll:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dear god Praxis, I can smell the salt halfway across the US.
But I can understand it after being DA --> Daired by NLs Diddy on the Apex livestream :troll:
Why hasn't this guy been infracted yet?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I foresee the death of this thread now that the Peach mains are coming deep as hell

Flayl

Smash Hero
Peaches should just get back in the kitchen

and bake a cake

so I have somehting to snack when I kidnap you and lock you up in a cage

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
^this

and - wait.. you're going to put mikey as first?

LOL

alright Miles, seriously - we did what you said.

Read up on this thread - then make your decision for the Peach list.

Mikey is inactive too btw, and King Beef placed himself at 5th on his OWN list.

Mikey's placements:

Highest placing Peach in MLG Columbus(definitely was top 64, maybe more), highest placing Peach at Pound 4(only one to make it into the bracket, took a game off of DEHF), top 4 in his last tournament.

Quality > quantity, Mikey is unquestionably better than Illmatic, and I think should probably be #1.

Nicole's beaten Affinity and has more notable wins than Illmatic too.

@ milesg2g, what do you consider enough inactivity to not be on the list? I attended Apex, WGF, and at least 2-3 locals in between which I placed top two at. That's in line with Mikey's activity, though he placed better.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
1. Mikey
2. Nicole
3. King Beef
4. Praxis
5. Illmatic

IMO

Swap the latter two if you feel it necessary due to the low activity.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
These threads never survive anyway LOL. It's funny watching people argue about a character that hardly matters though.
yes it is kind of weird seeing people argue about the same character over and over again. Peach is like the only C tier actually argued about unfortunately. Once we get this out the way the thread will be back on track I feel.

Mikey's placements:

Highest placing Peach in MLG Columbus(definitely was top 64, maybe more), highest placing Peach at Pound 4(only one to make it into the bracket, took a game off of DEHF), top 4 in his last tournament.

Quality > quantity, Mikey is unquestionably better than Illmatic, and I think should probably be #1.

Nicole's beaten Affinity and has more notable wins than Illmatic too.

@ milesg2g, what do you consider enough inactivity to not be on the list? I attended Apex, WGF, and at least 2-3 locals in between which I placed top two at. That's in line with Mikey's activity, though he placed better.

What were your placings at Apex, and WGF? Just out of curiosity, because Illmatic deserves to be on this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom