• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 10 Videos For Each Character

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Firo vs nintendude Apex 2012 was a pretty good Fox v Mario match. Not S or SS tier level play, but pretty solid textbook play from both players. Can't link at the moment though

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Good thread idea.

Too bad I deleted my YoshiGoD vs Plummer vid, it def would've made the cut xDDD

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
First off- double post i know, but I have a request for this thread involving that..

Can we disregard the double post rules for this thread so that people please can post one link per post so that someone can like their link without liking one or two other links they may not agree with?
I think this will work well with liking a comment to second the video

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
First off- double post i know, but I have a request for this thread involving that..

Can we disregard the double post rules for this thread so that people please can post one link per post so that someone can like their link without liking one or two other links they may not agree with?
i was thinking the exact same thing. There have already been a few posts on here where i wanted to elect one video but not the otheres and there's no way to do that if you link multiple videos in one post

Sedda

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7c8B2q1Ugk

Gohan VS Gerson, Pika dittos.. I actually found this more enjoyable than the Isai vs Gerson matches, but I think one of those should be on the list as well (the latter ones, where they had gotten used to each other a bit more regardless of how campy they were).

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

100% approve of this, feel free to double post guys, in this thread it makes sense.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
that second on the list fox video is the epitome of lame, how is that even close to the greastest for anyone's mindset outside of LD? LMFAO!

fraud list cuz of that OR not my kind of thread.... YAWN fox

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
that second on the list fox video is the epitome of lame, how is that even close to the greastest for anyone's mindset outside of LD? LMFAO!

fraud list cuz of that OR not my kind of thread.... YAWN fox

All I got are whatever videos people post, if people post better videos, the worse ones go away. Go be productive and nominate some matches if you have a problem.

TranqJim

Smash Cadet
That first Fox video on the list was immaculate but the second was a bit too much ledge grabbing for my taste although he did only take 44 damage

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Honestly we shouldn't have any videos with Hyrule in them.

It is like someone posting a video of excellent play on Mushroom Kingdom, it may look cool and the combos may be MIND BLOWING, but the stage is completely broken and not representative of the US metagame anymore outside of gentlemen's rules.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
God damnit yobo

Ya dun gone to far this time.

We should discount the value Hyrule videos hold to the community because it was banned at one tournament? Have you seen Isai vs Peru? Apex 2012 GF? Tacna vs Lima?

C'mon dude.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yeah yobo don't be a moron.

this is for character play. and great link play on hyrule is just as valuable as great link play on dreamland. considering so few matches occur on yoshi's, it's safe to exclude it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea but that vid where isai goes for the quad boomerang at Apex 2012. I mean god DAMN son! top link combo of all time even though it didn't finish. That moment, oh my god, crowd was going nuts.

The Star King

Smash Hero
yobo stahp

you're kind of a yahoo, dude

someone who froths at the mouth about a stance he's decided to take. you've been hating on Hyrule with EVERY opportunity ever since you decided you were pro-ban and it's kinda annoying. like that guy who constanty tries to convert people to his religion. for example.

don't be like King Funk

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Everyone should stop listening to yobo. He is a ******** Keynesian IRL

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I feel like I am kind of like the Jesus Christ of Smash 64, being persecuted for the spreading the gospel as well as being the son of God and whatnot.

DreamLandism is the one true way to salvation.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
what about....playing the game while not limiting yourself to one character, stage, online/offline, singles/teams, items/no items

just love playing SSB.

Thank You.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
I feel like I am kind of like the Jesus Christ of Smash 64, being persecuted for the spreading the gospel as well as being the son of God and whatnot.
you forgot nobody liking you

Karajan

Banned via Warnings

DreamLandism is the one true way to salvation.

Everyone must listen to Yobo because he is smarter than everyone else and he is never wrong and if the smash community were under his totalitarian control everything would be perfect.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Everyone must listen to Yobo because he is smarter than everyone else and he is never wrong and if the smash community were under his totalitarian control everything would be perfect.

Nobody must listen to reasonable arguments because we know deep down what we already believe has to be right and if the smash community had no rules or regulations whatsoever then everything would be perfect.

Olikus

Smash Champion
All this ugly men in suit taking over this thread.

Sangokuuuuuuu

heeeeeeeeelp

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh god they keep getting bigger too!

while i agree that yobo needs to keep his mind a bit more open about what a stage can offer, i thought the ron paul retaliation was priceless

Sangoku

Smash Master
Guys this is getting nowhere. So please everyone stop talking about that subject and go back to the initial point of the thread.

Danny_SsB

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom