• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
Here's a very specific request that would be great if someone could do.

Could someone make icons for the amiibo I currently own? As in, the alternate skin and the nickname I've given them?

Since I don't have a clue how to upload multiple images, I've put a zip folder up. Each image is titled with the name of that amiibo.

Attachments

Last edited:

Godzillabrawler

Smash Rookie
NNID
Godzillabrawler
Hello guys! New member, literally just joined just for the sake of asking these questions.

I know there's some collections and all in this thread, but my internet strains to load when I browse this thread, so I'm gonna try and limit myself. I just want to ask if anyone could give me all the missing Smash 4 stage icons from both the Wii U and 3DS versions? Maybe the Subspace stage icons from Brawl as well? I'm making my dream game roster, and it seems like there's a lot of Smash 4 stuff missing. I'd also appreciate it if someone could get me Arceus, Giratina, and Spewpa? And all the missing item icons? If possible, I mean.

I know it's probably weird to just ask for stuff that already exists instead of just asking for something new or browsing the thread myself, but I know it's got to exist already and it's pretty daunting to wade through 172 pages of posts for something that someone can probably find in their own collection pretty easy. It'd be nice if someone could just give a ZIP file with all the missing stages, items, and pokemon that have already been in smash like I want.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer. I know that's probably a tall order, but like I said, 172 pages and my limited data plan don't mesh very well. Plus I need extra data for the DLC download on Wednesday. :ohwell:

Punch-Out

Smash Cadet
Ike

Ike

Volke

Volke

Micaiah

Micaiah

Muarim

Thanks Mrrp_The_Sheep for making my icons, but can someone edit them by zooming in to their faces just a little bit? I included their images in the spoiler above.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I made a new icon, this time based off of Mecha-Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Render used if any re interested.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Could someone direct me to smash render icons for Bowser Jr., Falco, Ganondorf, Jiggs, Ness, ROB, Duck Hunt, and Ryu?
I'd also like Reuniclus, the pokemon.
I'm sure none of these need to be made new, I'd just like the icons that that someone else has.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Could someone direct me to smash render icons for Bowser Jr., Falco, Ganondorf, Jiggs, Ness, ROB, Duck Hunt, and Ryu?
I'd also like Reuniclus, the pokemon.
I'm sure none of these need to be made new, I'd just like the icons that that someone else has.
Yeah they're already made. Except Reuniclus so I made one for it

Last edited:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Big Misc. a bunch of stuff. I'm not even sure why I made some of these.

Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, DC Comics, Disney Logo, Grand Theft Auto, Mad Max, Marvel, Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed Logo, Back to the Future, Nickelodeon, Mario, Wario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Smite, Real Life (Misc), Historical, 2016 U.S. Election
P.S. These will most likely be Archived (http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...r-maker-version-9-1-available.336761/page-150) tomorrow.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, so here's another request.

Project X Zone 2 time.

Segata Sanshiro

Chrom

Lucina
Mainly just them, but if anyone wants to make other characters from the game for the hell of it, that'd be neat. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Another request!

Someone want to do Virion?

Oh, and Sam from the Tomb Raider reboot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh, and one more. Come to think of it, I REALLY need a Henry Fleming icon. Searching the thread yielded no results. Anyone up for the task?

No good transparent images exist, or at least ones that are easy to make icons of. But hopefully this shouldn't be too bad to crop out. Mostly solid background.

EDIT: Tried my hand at making a transparent version to aid any potential icon makers.

Fleming.png
Bit rough around the edges, but a quick touch up from someone who's actually good at making things transparent shouldn't be too much of a problem. :p Here's hoping anyway. I just really need this icon.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Oh, and one more. Come to think of it, I REALLY need a Henry Fleming icon. Searching the thread yielded no results. Anyone up for the task?

No good transparent images exist, or at least ones that are easy to make icons of. But hopefully this shouldn't be too bad to crop out. Mostly solid background.

EDIT: Tried my hand at making a transparent version to aid any potential icon makers.

Bit rough around the edges, but a quick touch up from someone who's actually good at making things transparent shouldn't be too much of a problem. :p Here's hoping anyway. I just really need this icon.
I used the non-transparent one. Somewhat easy to get the background removed. Some of it, anyway. :p

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

Cap'n cuttlefish

Squid Sisters

Young Tiki

I want an icon of these.

Cap'n cuttlefish

Squid Sisters

Young Tiki

I want an icon of these.
I'm going to repost because I edited my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Do these icons automatically show up in the Roster Maker program or how does it work

Please tell

I'm so confused
These first two steps I think you probably know but just in case.
1. Save the image as Icon(name) to the images folder of the roster maker
2. Open the roster maker
3. Click on the tab in the top left hand corner
4. Click on Add new character icons... (near the bottom above Manage series...)
5. The new character will appear in the Special category of the roster maker
6. To change the character to the correct category (as well as add gender, alignment, status, etc) click on the Character Info button in the bottom left hand corner (next to the search bar)
I want also Andy from Advance Wars in this render!
No need to post three times (even if you edited) this thread isn't very active so the chance of someone missing you're request is slim.
Also, here's my crack at your requests.
Also here's some misc (what a surprise)

VirtualAnomaly

Smash Rookie
I got you.
Love it thank you.

Actually, I am making a Fire Emblem fighting game roster...Does anybody have a list of fire emblem icons they had made/made themselves?

Specifically looking for:
Azura and the Royal Sibling from Fates
Lethe from Radiant series
Priam from Awakening
Ephriam, Erikia, LArchel and Joshua from Sacred Stones
Narbal from shadow dragon
Any other Lord you have.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Do these icons automatically show up in the Roster Maker program or how does it work

Please tell

I'm so confused
You have to go the first tab at the top and click Add New Icons. If you have multiple new icons of one character, in my experience, you have to do it again to get those.

Also, it's possible to replace old icons with new ones, which will be replaced the next time the program is opened. Just FYI for those who don't know.

badfart47

Smash Rookie
I have a few requests!

Ice Hockey Player

Reggie Fils-Aime

Freddy Fazbear

Shrek

Inkling (Male)

Aqua

F-Type

Karis

And finally Pit alongside Dark Pit together in one icon

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just got the Aqua one, but i still need the rest!

EDIT 2: I have given all of my previous images a transparent background, so that you don't have to worry about cropping it out. Thus, they are now easier to work with. Again, thanks to whoever decides to tackle theses requests head-on.

EDIT 3: Added Karis, from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, to my list of requests.

EDIT 4: Thank you, EmeraldDragonair for doing half of my requests. They look great and I love them! :p However, I am still on the prowl for icons of Ice Hockey Player, Reggie, 'Kiddy' Freddy Fazbear, and Pit and Dark Pit together in one icon. If you could finish the rest of these, I'd be much obliged. :estatic:

Last edited:

thecardiackidofDCVII

Smash Rookie
You have to go the first tab at the top and click Add New Icons. If you have multiple new icons of one character, in my experience, you have to do it again to get those.

Also, it's possible to replace old icons with new ones, which will be replaced the next time the program is opened. Just FYI for those who don't know.
How do you replace icons?

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Obviously these days I try to stick to 3D models.

Well, This is probably the only decent 3D model I could find of this character obviously.

Also a rather special request here.
theeds.PNG

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
These are great, thanks! But you missed one image, can you do that one too?
Misc requests

Karis wasn't made by me, and I can't remember if Azura was.

Specifically looking for:
Ephriam, Erikia
Any other Lord you have.
Just occurred to me that I have fan art versions of Ephraim and Eirika, along with a few others Fire Emblem characters, in my archive. I've also got a couple of Smash trophy renders.
Link in my signature (on my first post of this page)

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Hello everyone! I have in the past been able to make my own icons, but right now I do not have the equipment to do so.

So with that out of the way, I want to request some Capcom Icons for personal use.

"Asura"

"Claire Redfield"

"Cyber Blue"

"Dante"

"Date Masamune/Date M."

"Edward Falcon/E. Falcon"

"Fiona Belli"

"Leon S. Kennedy"

"Michelle Heart/M. Heart"

"Nina"

"Ortega"

"Regina"

"Saki Omokane"

"Samanosuke"

"Silvia"

"Sissel"

"Trish"

-removed-

"Vergil"

"Zack"

supermarioben2

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody I'm currently trying to make roster icons for people but I can't find a image editing tool to do so (If you have one I can use please let me know)
Anyways I have some requests:

PopularMMOs
SuperGirlyGamer
TheDiamondMinecart
ZexyZek
SkyDoesMinecraft

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Hello everybody I'm currently trying to make roster icons for people but I can't find a image editing tool to do so (If you have one I can use please let me know)
Anyways I have some requests:

PopularMMOs
SuperGirlyGamer
TheDiamondMinecart
ZexyZek
SkyDoesMinecraft

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Thank you so much! These are awesome! Just wondering though what image editing software did you use? Not to be rude or anything, i'm just wondering so maybe I could make some.
Paint.net, dont worry about anything, i had a similar conversation on this thread a few pages back.

Top Bottom