• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
Sorry, Rosters do not go here.
Also, make sure you don't post twice or more at the same time. Just edit it to your first post.
They just told you that Roster discussion isn't what this thread is for...
Wait a minute... Someone only a few more posts up from my roster post made a roster post and wasn't badgered about not being allowed to discuss rosters or make roster posts.
This program is so awesome! I find myself messing around with it constantly! Thank you for providing such an easy-to-use service to the Smash community itself. Here is an example of an older roster i created using this marvelous program of yours.

I just wish there were a bit more icons included, but that's always an issue, isn't it? What with so many characters to choose from. I sympathize with ya, bro. However, some I recommend are Captain Henry Fleming, Ice Hockey Player, Reggie Fils-Aime (his body is ready :p), Shrek and Freddy Fazbear (for teh trolls), and the male Inkling. I'd add the icons myself, but I'm a total noob when it comes to that sort of thing on computers. :(

Also, when is the new update coming out with Roy and Ryu's new DLC designs? Or are you just waiting for all the other DLC to be announced because, if you are, I'd understand that as it's a pretty smart thing to do instead of having to constantly update it for the little things. Sorry if you explained this all in an earlier post, but I'm new to Smashboards and the 168 pages in this thread are quite intimidating to me. Plus it's currently over 3:00 a.m. here so I'm tired as hell. XD

... I just really want to use that neat update function within the app :p

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Since it's a new page, I'm reposting my request once more. Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out.

Can someone make me an icon with both of them together? Please make it like how @ RetroGameNinja RetroGameNinja did it:

But with Lucina in the foreground and Chrom in the background. Hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle.

To anyone who takes me up on this, thank you very much for your time.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
What they told me is that rosters don't go here, they never said anything about discussing rosters...

Edit 1: If there is a place to discuss rosters, can you or someone else please point out where to go so I can go post there then?
Either the Nintenzone Social or the Smash 4 Social. Or both. Take your pick.
Can someone send me icons of Roy and Ryu with their SM4SH art, please?
Those are in a couple pages back if you look for them. But here anyway.

Wait a minute... Someone only a few more posts up from my roster post made a roster post and wasn't badgered about not being allowed to discuss rosters or make roster posts.
That was more like presenting rather than discussing. You weren't being badgered either; it was only just to remind everyone here not to discuss rosters here.

And again, try not to double/triple post. Edit your first post and post anything (or everything) else you were posting there.:upsidedown:

Last edited:

Jiggle Physics

Smash Rookie

Thanks for the Roy and Ryu pictures!

Can someone make the ArtsyOmni K. Rool render and Etika into a character for me, please?
I tried myself, believe me, but I'm... well, garbage.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Well I haven't been here in 2 weeks so I have a bit of catching up to do.
First of all, some requests:

Okay, a few requests. Retro arcade time!

First, I'm not sure how feasible this one is, but Centipede.

Then, the Lunar Lander.

And then the Galaga Flagship

And any of these, just named "Frogger Car" too.

Also could someone make an icon just of this Chrom? My previous one had a lower quality model. :p
Someone already made the Centipede and Boss Galaga a few pages back. I don't remember where but you can check.
If anyone wants to link him those icons then be my guess.
Here are the Frogger Car icons:

And that Chrom Icon:

Since it's a new page, I'm reposting my request once more. Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out.
Here ya go:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Well I haven't been here in 2 weeks so I have a bit of catching up to do.
First of all, some requests:

Someone already made the Centipede and Boss Galaga a few pages back. I don't remember where but you can check.
If anyone wants to link him those icons then be my guess.
Here are the Frogger Car icons:

And that Chrom Icon:

Here ya go:
Thanks a bunch, man. These icons are fantastic.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Here's some icons.

I was going to make more, but I've completely run out of ideas for Icons. For now, i'll just take requests.

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
That was more like presenting rather than discussing. You weren't being badgered either; it was only just to remind everyone here not to discuss rosters here.

And again, try not to double/triple post. Edit your first post and post anything (or everything) else you were posting there.:upsidedown:
It's still a roster post, no matter the way it was presented. I had 3 people tell me not to post/discuss rosters and the person who I was mentioning had the exact opposite reaction. No one told him not to post rosters and he had people talk about his roster.

Sorry about the multiple posts, I am not adapted yet to being able to edit my posts.

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
It's still a roster post, no matter the way it was presented. I had 3 people tell me not to post/discuss rosters and the person who I was mentioning had the exact opposite reaction. No one told him not to post rosters and he had people talk about his roster.

Sorry about the multiple posts, I am not adapted yet to being able to edit my posts.
Can you please stop complaining, no one realized the post from the other person, but they haven't continued so it`s fine, i`m sure there is somewhere on Smashboards to upload your roster, i have seen it, but i can`t remember it, if i find it i`ll send to you.

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
Can you please stop complaining, no one realized the post from the other person, but they haven't continued so it`s fine, i`m sure there is somewhere on Smashboards to upload your roster, i have seen it, but i can't remember it, if i find it i`ll send to you.
I was already sent a link, the roster post that wasn't mine was noticed and yet it was allowed. I am responding to people telling me things, if you take it as complaining then that's your prerogative.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I'll need to edit the other wire-frame Macs to get his glove next to his head so the icons can be distinguished from each other, which is why some are missing.

Also I missed a few the other day:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
And on this day,not a care was given.
Many ECHs were,though.
Nightmare Freddy

Nightmare Bonnie

Nightmare Foxy

Darwin & Carrie

And to top that,(if this is even possible),Gumball,Darwin,Penny, & Carrie-4 in 1.Is it still more possible than my all five titans request from a long time ago?

And finally...Siri

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Happy 23rd anniversary, For the Frog the Bell Tolls! It pains me how obscure this game is.

Also, bonuses!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Where are
Jibanyan,
Fuyunyan
& Jinmenken (Yokai-Watch) and Morgan, Azura (Fire Emblem) ?

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I want Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X), Jibanyan (Yokai-Watch), Fuyunyan (Yokai-Watch) and Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
So...Why are there no icons of the μ's from Love Live! School idol project? It's one of the few things I'd expect to have icons made of already since Love Live has blasted in popularity.
I'm requesting icons of all nine; However, that's only if the icons exist already. I'd make some, but I want to know if Icons of the μ's exists already and i'm really laazy and I want to go to sleep and I've been up all night and I ate a LOT last night and I want to go to sleep and I want to watch Love Live and I want to watch Gumball and I want to go to sleep.... If there aren't, I'll just make them myself when I'm not tired.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So...Why are there no icons of the μ's from Love Live! School idol project? It's one of the few things I'd expect to have icons made of already since Love Live has blasted in popularity.
I'm requesting icons of all nine; However, that's only if the icons exist already. I'd make some, but I want to know if Icons of the μ's exists already and i'm really laazy and I want to go to sleep and I've been up all night and I ate a LOT last night and I want to go to sleep and I want to watch Love Live and I want to watch Gumball and I want to go to sleep.... If there aren't, I'll just make them myself when I'm not tired.
Firstly, I (and maybe several others) have never heard of that. And as far as I know, no one seem to have thought about or mention it in their posts.

So there were none made (as far as I know).

Top Bottom