• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Thanks for fixing it. By the way the Joel icon looks gorgeous.
Here are some icons I just made.
From Wreck it Ralph, I think?
Was gonna do the retro sprite but I like this one better.
Next icons will be some Pac-Man related ones.
Also I would like to request an icon of Sakurai and the text for Pooka and Frygar icons (I'll take it from there :p )
I really need some sleep D:

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Just made 5 new icons. 3 of Pac-Man, 1 of Ms. Pac-Man, and one of Mario.

Might do more 8 and 16 bit icons in the future.

Last edited:

Meshmaster101

Smash Cadet
[quote="RetroGameNinja, post: 19555539, member: 315597]
Also I would like to request an icon of Sakurai and the text for Pooka and Frygar icons (I'll take it from there :p)[/quote]
Here you are, m'lady. :ness:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Just finished my Fygar icons. I couldn't make a zoomed one like I did with the Pooka, though. And speaking of Pooka, I just made another Pooka icon. It's a stretched version of the small one.

Edit: Just made another Dig Dug icon! My 25th icon apparently, even though I've only been doing this for 3 days.

Also, all of my icons are stored here: http://imgur.com/a/lgaua

Last edited:

TheSmashLoverforlife

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am kinda new here and I don't know how to show pictures and do a tab for those pics, but, can I get all the characters that appear as pair Units, along with the Solo Units the appears in Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 with their artwork for that game but for the pair units, can they not be together but separate as their own icon? If you are willing to do this and need a reference for all the characters on the game, here is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone_2

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Hi, I am kinda new here and I don't know how to show pictures and do a tab for those pics,
Oh, that's easy. To post images, press the icon next to the simley face one and paste the URL of the image you want to insert.
And to do the spoiler tab (Or image tab as you call it), you type "[ spoiler] (Text and images go here) [/spoiler ]" (Without the spaces obviously, but I only put them there to not make the tab actually show up).

TheSmashLoverforlife

Smash Rookie
Oh, that's easy. To post images, press the icon next to the simley face one and paste the URL of the image you want to insert.
And to do the spoiler tab (Or image tab as you call it), you type "[ spoiler] (Text and images go here) [/spoiler ]" (Without the spaces obviously, but I only put them there to not make the tab actually show up).
Thanks, but it is like 40+ characters I need, so how do I put the name underneath the pics when I do the tabs?​

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
*Checks how many icons I made today*
*Sees 20*
Yeah I'm done for today. I really need to get a life... But here's the 20th icon I made today.

I've spent all day doing this so I'm gonna spend the rest doing something else.

Last edited:

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Will someone please give me a link to the icons of new Sm4sh stages not in 9.1?

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
To go along with re-requesting above two requests(Keyword being and.As in,together.),I also bring Kung Fu Man of M.U.G.E.N. fame.
Kung Fu Man

Raven & Deathborn

R.O.B. & Robin

Khoru

Smash Champion
here are a ton of indie/doujin icons
i'll be updating this....... eventually
requests are fine too
barkley is @leprechaunlink727's, i think

Last edited:

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make an icon for this King Hippo?

If the text 'King Hippo' doesn't fit, then you can eventually fill in 'K. Hippo'.

E: I'd also like this Cross image as an icon.

Last edited:

crvylooo

Smash Rookie
I have a rather large request. Can someone make tiles of the following cereal mascots?
Boo Berry, BuzzBee, Chip the Wolf, Count Chocula, Franken Berry, Lucky the Leprechaun, Cookie Jarvis, Trix Rabbit, Maxwell Masher, Sonny the Cuckoo Bird, CinnaMon and Apple, Cornelius Rooster, Dig 'Em Frog, Snap Crackle and Pop, Sunny the Sun, Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Chef Wendell, Fred Flintstone, Sugar Bear, Cap'n Crunch, Quisp, Quake, Crunchosaurus Rex, Chex Warrior, and Crazy Craving (Honeycombs.)

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
some request:

Landorus

Tornadus

Thundurus

skull kid

Ghirahim

Daisy

Rayman

Crash

Gooey
Finally, something for me to do. Haven't really had a lot of ideas these past few days. But I did make some Mappy icons.
And there might me more to come. There's a lot of different art styles for Mappy.
Also, if someone would like to add names to these icons that would be great:

Mugman

Teanna

Sunshine

Johnny

Papa

Free Wizard

Pementa

Last edited:
Top Bottom