• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
I just want you all to know that according to where I upload the icons I made 161 Marvel icons in total.

Meandpikachu's Requests:

The Rest of Cobalsh's Requests:

Bonus Marvel:

Bonus DC:

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
I just want you all to know that according to where I upload the icons I made 161 Marvel icons in total.

Meandpikachu's Requests:

The Rest of Cobalsh's Requests:

Bonus Marvel:

Bonus DC:
Also, it looks cool about Ninten, Plusle and Minun and Diddy and dixie icons but I'm sorry because there looks bad qualities so sorry :urg:

Last edited:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Also, it looks cool about Ninten, Plusle and Minun and Diddy and dixie icons but I'm sorry because there looks bad qualities so sorry :urg:
But, you just said you loved them lol.To be honest I agree with Ninten, Diddy/Dixie, and Plusle/Minun lacking in quality they could have been better. Though I can point to some reasons why they're sub-par.

(Note this part is just me making excuses so don't feel like you have to read it)
1. It was tricky having Diddy/Dixie and Pluse/Minun fit in without looking awkward. I stretched them up to fill the giant blue gap
thus distorting them a bit. (My Fault)
2. The original pictures were .jpeg witch always seem to blur when making smaller to fit the icon. (No One's Fault)
3. I just finished about 70 something other icons so it's pretty obvious I was tired at staring at that blue icon base and wanted to get it out of my sight. (Definitely My Fault)
(Excuses over)

But hey they're passable. At least until future me or someone else remakes them.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
But, you just said you loved them lol.To be honest I agree with Ninten, Diddy/Dixie, and Plusle/Minun lacking in quality they could have been better. Though I can point to some reasons why they're sub-par.

(Note this part is just me making excuses so don't feel like you have to read it)
1. It was tricky having Diddy/Dixie and Pluse/Minun fit in without looking awkward. I stretched them up to fill the giant blue gap
2. The original pictures were .jpeg witch always seem to blur when making smaller to fit the icon. (No One's Fault)
3. I just finished about 70 something other icons so it's pretty obvious I was tired at staring at that blue icon base and wanted to get it out of my sight. (Definitely My Fault)
(Excuses over)

But hey they're passable. At least until future me or someone else remakes them.
Also, the images given had the characters at a set distance from one-another, so you can't mess with them to get them to fit in the frame.

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman

(Excuses over)

It's okay! I forgive you!

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Sean Hicks JUST made a Yooka-Laylee Render which is similar to Smash 4! I made it in just a few minutes after the Render was published!

It's hard to put two characters in one icon, ESPECIALLY if one of the characters is in a much higher-up position, so I tried my best.

EDIT: Here's the render if anyone wants it, of course!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Miscellaneous request.

Smoke

Kano

Johnny Cage

Sonya

Kitana

Motaro

Kintaro

Tanya

Kung Lao

Raiden

Quan Chi

Smoker

Boomer

Jockey

Witch

Cl4P-TR4P

Brick

Lilith

Mordecai

Moxxi

Salvador

Axton

Maya

Zero

Handsome Jack

Psycho

Krieg

Gaige

Cow

Mooshroom

Chicken

Sheep

Cat

Ocelot

Wolf

Dog

Squid

Spider

Horse

Pig

Wither Skeleton

Witch

Jun Kazama

Gigas

Michelangelo

Donatello

Leonardo

Raphael

Splinter

Shredder

Yellow Ranger

Blue Ranger

Green Ranger

White Ranger

Pink Ranger

Black Ranger

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Can anyone give me Artsy Omni's Banjo-Kazooie render, so that it's only Banjo's face but still says "Banjo-Kazooie" or "B-K" (so it looks a little more like the Duck Hunt icon)? The current icons of that render look a little out-of-focus, so a new would would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Ignore the other thing I had here, please. And thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So, I made a couple icons. I made King K. Rool because I was waiting for him to get Smashified, and I did the confirmed Pokken Tournament roster because I couldn't find them and because the Gengar render came out.

King K. Rool:

Pokken:

King K. Rool and Gengar were easily the most difficult. King K. Rool's pose was incredibly difficult, because I was wanting to get enough of his mouth to show his expression while keeping a part of his crown in the picture, which is near impossible with a size limit of 46 by 46 as the roster maker requires at high-quality, especially since the texture of his face is scaly. Gengar was difficult as well because of his size and the stubbiness of his limbs, which made me have to opt for including as much of the arm and little of the leg as I could while still keeping the face as intact as possible.

Regardless, I think they turned out well, so enjoy them.

EDIT:

Have a second King K. Rool. I wasn't satisfied by how low-quality he looked when I was limited by having to include his crown, so I left it out. It still keeps him identifiable and looks a lot better.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Can someone create different colors of Meta Knight
I'm on it. Unfortunately Meta Knight is one of very few I haven't done the alt colours for yet. Props to MeleeMario64 for tagging me yesterday and reminding me this thread existed.
Anyway to remind people, since I've been gone so long, my re-colours for Brawl are almost finished (Dedede and MK are the only ones missing). Melee is missing Marth, Falco, Dr. M, and now Mewtwo. Sm4sh newcomers that aren't Alph haven't been done yet. My signature has a link to those I've done.
Also debuting Olimar and Sonic.

Also Karis. Because she's the only Golden Sun character that isn't Isaac that I've seen a 3Dish render of.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I'm on it. Unfortunately Meta Knight is one of very few I haven't done the alt colours for yet. Props to MeleeMario64 for tagging me yesterday and reminding me this thread existed.
Anyway to remind people, since I've been gone so long, my re-colours for Brawl are almost finished (Dedede and MK are the only ones missing). Melee is missing Marth, Falco, Dr. M, and now Mewtwo. Sm4sh newcomers that aren't Alph haven't been done yet. My signature has a link to those I've done.
Also debuting Olimar and Sonic.

Also Karis. Because she's the only Golden Sun character that isn't Isaac that I've seen a 3Dish render of.
http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/index.htm
This site has renders for Felix, Jenna, Matthew and Sveta!

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I knew there must have been a place where all those characters in that art style were coming from, and now I know. That'll be my next project.
Wasn't even my mission,but I'm happy I could do that for you.
I'd gone through your icon archive to find Meta Knight for him,and...nothing.
You can't say I didn't try.
"I'm on it. Unfortunately Meta Knight is one of very few I haven't done the alt colours for yet. Props to MeleeMario64 for tagging me yesterday and reminding me this thread existed."

That's the Brawl newcomers done.
Edit: A more Klassikally Koloured K. Rool, recolour by @KenithTheGatherer

Last edited:

instinctivecool71

Smash Rookie
I knew there must have been a place where all those characters in that art style were coming from, and now I know. That'll be my next project.

"I'm on it. Unfortunately Meta Knight is one of very few I haven't done the alt colours for yet. Props to MeleeMario64 for tagging me yesterday and reminding me this thread existed."

That's the Brawl newcomers done.
Edit: A more Klassikally Koloured K. Rool, recolour by @KenithTheGatherer
Thanks Emerald. I have always wanted alternate colors For Meta Knight.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Can anyone give me Artsy Omni's Banjo-Kazooie render, so that it's only Banjo's face but still says "Banjo-Kazooie" or "B-K" (so it looks a little more like the Duck Hunt icon)? The current icons of that render look a little out-of-focus, so a new would would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Ignore the other thing I had here, please. And thanks in advance.

If I have to give someone another render by Ar-
Oh, I just noticed what you said. Here they are!

Also, I decided to make the Icons with the updated version of Banjo; He looks slightly more mad and has freckles.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Oh my. I never actually knew about this site until now! Well; It looks like I have a pretty big day (or for that matter, a few weeks, i'm pretty busy). I'll be making icons for all the characters on that site. For now, I'll be making a few!

EDIT: I WILL make them; If someone didn't make them already.
EDIT 2 (last edit): Here are some examples.

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Can someone make this Simon?

(If I'm asking for too many icons and / or being annoying, feel 100% free to let me know and I'll lay off for a while. I imagine making these things is a pretty dull and thankless job.)

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
I have NO IDEA how I did it, but I made three icons of Knuckles' Chaotix, featuring all five of the Chaotix members.
EDIT: It's not all five. I know, it doesn't include Heavy, Bomb and/or Ray but those aren't as notable.

It took about two hours just to make it all.
I also made other icons during that time; Four Stage Icons, because no one ever makes those. Also, a Waddle Dee I made almost a month ago and forgot to upload.

Deep Sea is from Sonic Robo Blast 2 (fangame), Deep Sea Girl is from Project MIRAI 2, and the Isol. Island (Isolated Island) icons are from Knuckles' Chaotix.

Last edited:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
CAN SOMEBODY DO:
Phantom Freddy
Phantom Chica
Phantom Foxy
Phantom Puppet
Phantom BB (Phantom Balloon Boy)
(Somebody else's request,not mine.)
Who said they ain't scared of no ghosts?You'd better be!

Either one of these would probably please him.

Why not complete the phantom lineup with Phantom Mangle?
Yes,this is the only thing for Phantom Mangle.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Miscellaneous request.

Smoke

Kano

Johnny Cage

Sonya

Kitana

Motaro

Kintaro