• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Hehe I love it that was pretty fast by the way, I'm going to use it in my sig if that's ok with you?
Yeah do whatever you want with it, no problem by me!

why is noone making mine? :104:
I physically can not do 2D renders, I mess them up every time. That's why I left your request to other icon makers, sorry.

Nonstop-Kontrol

Smash Rookie
Well here is my roster, let me here some feedback. I want to know what you think about the characters I chose and if you agree or disagree!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Yeah do whatever you want with it, no problem by me!
Sweet thanks, I already have Violet's other 2 poses from Disney Infinity used for Melee & Brawl's challenger approaching images (the 1 you see in my avatar is Melee's), I'm going to use the pose for SSB4's version (for both Wii U & 3DS since they're probably are going to be different) when it gets revealed & becomes available for use.

Just noticed that Dash & Toon Link have nearly identical poses (Dash's as seen above is 1 of his alternate poses), only difference is that Toon Link's arm isn't closer to his chest unlike Dash's and their angles are slightly different.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

EDIT: Also just updated my icon archive, should be up to date now.
Awesome! All we need now is Sceptile, Inkling, Captain Toad, Dark Pit, Galacta Knight and Bomberman and I'd never need another Dojo-styled icon again.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Well here is my roster, let me here some feedback. I want to know what you think about the characters I chose and if you agree or disagree!
I can see that you are new here, so I will give you a pass here, but you aren't supposed to double post.
Also, this is not the place to post rosters. You are supposed to request icons and just discuss the roster maker in general here.
EDIT: Also, welcome to the forums!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any Toad fans that want to help me out here? I could really use this as an icon.

Oh, I forgot to clarify I meant Mr. Toad. :troll:
I still need this. :p

D

Deleted member

I made some icons from the obscure PC game Supertux:
I also made Otto from the game Otto's Magic Blocks:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Here's my newest batch of Hyrule Warriors icons!

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Made three new icons. Nothing overly substantial, but they look nice I guess.

andimidna

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure there's new Impa artwork and 1 new boss character for Hyrule Warriors. I'll wait till I find a render till requesting them, but that should be soon :)

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Since I am currently unable to make Roster Maker icons on my own at this time, could someone make an icon for this Rayman as well as the two newly shown off Project M costumes? There's a new Meta Knight and Ike one, and they are on the Smashboards main page if you need help finding them.

andimidna

Smash Master
I heard it was hinted at E3 that there could be more Mii types.
I feel like a Mii Mage is all but confirmed. So while I think there should definitely be an icon for that, how would that even be possible to make?
Photoshopping a wizard hat on a Mii and name it a Mii Mage?
I'm hoping someone here has an idea, I've just been using the Mii logo to indicate a 4th type on mah roster.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I heard it was hinted at E3 that there could be more Mii types.
I feel like a Mii Mage is all but confirmed. So while I think there should definitely be an icon for that, how would that even be possible to make?
Photoshopping a wizard hat on a Mii and name it a Mii Mage?
I'm hoping someone here has an idea, I've just been using the Mii logo to indicate a 4th type on mah roster.
When did this happen?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I have to say, those Mii icons are very cool and unique.
Thanks! I got the idea from this:

It's also three different icons. But I needed one going horizontal as well.

Also, I forgot this:

First three are for an icon like the above, the fourth is to put between the others to make it larger:

Have fun filling up blank spaces with these :awesome:

andimidna

Smash Master
When did this happen?
I heard it on Japan Time. One of them said developers on the show floor were hinting that there might be more. Pretty sure that's all that was said about it. I'm surprised to not hear anybody talking about this, I mean, I know I shouldn't believe everything I hear, but that seemed trustworthy, why lie about something like that?
And wouldn't a Mage version just make sense?
Just what Miis need, more development time amirite? :/

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Thanks! I got the idea from this:

It's also three different icons. But I needed one going horizontal as well.

Also, I forgot this:

First three are for an icon like the above, the fourth is to put between the others to make it larger:

Have fun filling up blank spaces with these :awesome:
Could you please post the original icon that the random ones were made from? I used to have it saved, but I lost it when I updated the roster maker.

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
hmm, with Reimu, Marisa, and Alice already here, I guess next on my Touhou list is Sakuya Izayoi

Top Bottom