• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I don't know what the character you're talking about is, but there should be an Advanced Search box at the top right corner of the home page and search it there, there'll be a lot of options as to what you're looking for, fill that out and click Most Popular or something like that.
Meh I will do it tomorrow, still the search engine from that site sucks I can´t seem to find anything there.

.n_n.

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie
Quadruple Posting Warning Received
You first have to upload the image to imgur or lightshot. Then you have to right click the image and choose copy image URL. Go back to your post and click the "Image" button (in between the smilies and media) and paste the URL in there. I'll be happy to make an icon if you post your photo.
I've uploaded it to imgur, but everytime I right-click the image imgur freezes and I have to close it! Hell, right now I've got this and imgur in different tabs, and I can't even click it to open it back up!

You first have to upload the image to imgur or lightshot. Then you have to right click the image and choose copy image URL. Go back to your post and click the "Image" button (in between the smilies and media) and paste the URL in there. I'll be happy to make an icon if you post your photo.
I've uploaded it to imgur, but everytime I right-click the image imgur freezes and I have to close it! Hell, right now I've got this and imgur in different tabs, and I can't even click it to open it back up!

Edit: I can get that to work now, but when I right-click it there's no 'Copy image URL' option. Should I use one of the link options on the right of the imgur page?

Meh I will do it tomorrow, still the search engine from that site sucks I can´t seem to find anything there.

.n_n.
Well, at least I tried. Actually, you know what, can you reply to me with an image of the character you're talking about? I might be able to find it for you.

Just testing

Edit: Aaand it didn't work. (sigh)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Ehem... if you want to post somethiong extra, edit your post. Double posting, triple posting, etc. is against the rules. But since you're new here, you probably didn't know, so I'll cut you some slack.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Just testing

Put .png at the end of your link to make sure that you're loading in the image and not the webpage.

I can see the Project M Mewtwo when I add .png to the end of the link there.

Hope this helped you out.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Would it be possible to get an icon of this guy? He's Henry, the main character of Codename Steam, that new Nintendo IP.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Also, Fox's official artwork from SF643D:

Along with this Wolf O'Donnell

And with this Slippy.

Edit: And Curly of Cave Story.

Last edited:

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie
Put .png at the end of your link to make sure that you're loading in the image and not the webpage.

I can see the Project M Mewtwo when I add .png to the end of the link there.

Hope this helped you out.
Thank you BB, so:
Can someone make an icon of this?
PS: BB, I have one more question. Since I've been warned not to double post, how do you add quotes from people other than the person you're replying to?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon

Edit: I can get that to work now, but when I right-click it there's no 'Copy image URL' option. Should I use one of the link options on the right of the imgur page?

Well, at least I tried. Actually, you know what, can you reply to me with an image of the character you're talking about? I might be able to find it for you.

Just testing

Andy:

Nell:

.n_n.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Thank you BB, so:
PS: BB, I have one more question. Since I've been warned not to double post, how do you add quotes from people other than the person you're replying to?
If you go to the search bar at the top of the page, click "Search this thread only", then search the name Mewtwo in the search bar. You might have to do some digging, but it's easily found.

Edit: And requesting Abel of SF4.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Thank you BB, so:
No problem!

Go up to the person you want to quote and click Reply under their post. Go down to where it gets quoted and copy everything. Now go up to your most recent post and click edit. You can paste the quote into that message from there and respond. Hope this helped.

If you go to the search bar at the top of the page, click "Search this thread only", then search the name Mewtwo in the search bar. You might have to do some digging, but it's easily found.

Edit: And requesting Abel of SF4.

Would it be possible to get an icon of this guy? He's Henry, the main character of Codename Steam, that new Nintendo IP.
I kid you not, I saw your post and I was like ":surprised: Oh my god. He did not just say that on SmashBoards..." Turns out I have the IP Extender Extension for Chrome enabled...

Anyway, here you go:

Do you have a different picture of him? This one has a lot of body around it so its hard to get a good icon for him.

Last edited:

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie
No problem!

Go up to the person you want to quote and click Reply under their post. Go down to where it gets quoted and copy everything. Now go up to your most recent post and click edit. You can paste the quote into that message from there and respond. Hope this helped.
Thank you BB, that really helped. I think I can stop annoying you with (maybe) obvious questions.
Andy:

Nell:

.n_n.
Alright thanks for these, I'll have a look now.

I kid you not, I saw your post and I was like ":surprised: Oh my god. He did not just say that on SmashBoards..." Turns out I have the IP Extender Extension for Chrome enabled...

Anyway, here you go:

Do you have a different picture of him? This one has a lot of body around it so its hard to get a good icon for him.
Well, this is strange. Now its combining my post and what I'm replying to into one. Where did I go wrong?

Last edited:

Boohbah Warrior

Smash Rookie
can someone please make

Simon

Claus

Lana

Shovel knight

Wario

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
No problem!

Anyway, here you go:

That's the only good picture of Henry, honestly I searched.

But, can you do this for me?

Kit Fisto

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Unfortunately, that seems to be the only pic of him. The game isn't very close to launch so there's not much artwork.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
That's the only good picture of Henry, honestly I searched.

But, can you do this for me?

Kit Fisto

Sorry for the grayish outline. It's due to the image already having an outline of sorts. If you have picture of that version of Kit Fisto without the outline I can do that.

Why did not you make me Dark Dragon icon? :c

Unfortunately, that seems to be the only pic of him. The game isn't very close to launch so there's not much artwork.
Oh, sorry I haven't been following S.T.E.A.M.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm wondering if anybody made these icons, or is willing to make them for me:

Shovel Knight

Miku Hatsune

I believe that's all I need. Thanks in advance!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No one took up my Mr. Toad request. :p

My mod power commands it. :laugh:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Why did not you make me Dark Dragon icon? :c
Be patient. It takes time.

I created ones saying both Medeus and Dark Dragon and gave you three different versions. The first are the plain image. The second have the black outline on the image removed and looks a bit more polished, imo. The third are edited in color and outline as well as being repositioned to more closely fit my icon style.

You'd better give me a like for this.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

I created ones saying both Medeus and Dark Dragon and gave you three different versions. The first are the plain image. The second have the black outline on the image removed and looks a bit more polished, imo. The third are edited in color and outline as well as being repositioned to more closely fit my icon style.

If he doesn't, I still did ;)

NarutoSegaHokage

Smash Rookie
NNID
NarutoSegaHokage
3DS FC
0645-7189-4969
Thanks! :D

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Can anyone do my request? I've posted it a few pages back

Cheezer

Pellet

Shasta

Snip

Bonzer

Ariel

Chip

Grace

Javier

Bloom

Valentina

Maximus

Mattie

Rusty

Bandito

Ricky

Pounce

Leon

Wynter

Gia

Rose

Kicks

Paige

Techo

Lemme know if there are any problems and I'll try to find a better picture. I'm trying to get them without their tags.
Thanks!

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
I am having difficulties to find 3D Icons for Kid Icarus and Advance War any hint for make me find more Icons ? and Also
Cobalsh where I can find your Clauss Icons I find it greatly done ?

God Bless you all guys !

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I am having difficulties to find 3D Icons for Kid Icarus and Advance War any hint for make me find more Icons ? and Also
Cobalsh where I can find your Clauss Icons I find it greatly done ?

God Bless you all guys !
I'll post it in a second.
EDIT: Here you go.

In the meantime, can someone do some of these requests?

Tank Dempsey

Takeo Masaki

Nazi Zombie

Navy SEAL

Marlton

Misty Briarton

Freddy Krueger

Onaga

Cobra

Shinnok

Raven

Jack X

Starscream

Sonic the Hedgehog

Amy Rose

Espio the Chameleon

Shadow the Hedgehog

Vector the Crocodile

Silver the Hedgehog

Tails

Cream the Rabbit

Big the Cat

Last edited:

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
I'll post it in a second.
EDIT: Here you go.

In the meantime, can someone do some of these requests?

Tank Dempsey

Takeo Masaki

Nazi Zombie

Navy SEAL

Marlton

Misty Briarton

Freddy Krueger

Onaga

Cobra

Shinnok

Raven

Jack X

Starscream

Sonic the Hedgehog

Amy Rose

Espio the Chameleon

Shadow the Hedgehog

Vector the Crocodile

Silver the Hedgehog

Tails

Cream the Rabbit

Big the Cat

Thx a lot pal I owe you ask me if you search a picture for someone to make an icon out of it ;-)

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
I can't get the roster program to work. :(

I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 and Java 6. I believe Java 7 is required, but Java won't let me update past 6.

When I double click SSB_Roster_Maker.Jar, I get, "The Java JAR file "ssb_roster_maker.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages."

Any tips? Or am I stuck in the Donut Hole?

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I can't get the roster program to work. :(

I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 and Java 6. I believe Java 7 is required, but Java won't let me update past 6.

When I double click SSB_Roster_Maker.Jar, I get, "The Java JAR file "ssb_roster_maker.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages."

Any tips? Or am I stuck in the Donut Hole?
Ask @ Jakor Jakor , the creator of this program. He'll be able to help.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Also, a cool new render of Meta Knight appeared!

And Ganondorf and Ridley!

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a Bald Bull Icon? There was one earlier in the thread but the image died because Crap-Zapper uses PHOTOBUCKET, in 2014.

Top Bottom