• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Shawn

Jasmine

Topher

Sky

Dave

Duncan

Alejandro

Cody

Noah

Tyler

Scott

Courtney

Mike

Cameron

Sierra

Gwen

Dawn

Jo

Samey

Amy

DJ

Geoff

Katie

Max
If the spoiler thing doesn't work, I am sorry, it the first time I am trying it so please don't be mad at me

Last edited:

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
I made that already.
Also I think that someone also made that Lloyd as well, either that or it's in the images folder of your Roster Maker.
I don't find it for Captain Commando and Google is no use for that *sob* *sob* and I never find for Lloyd the Icon too if you can help me retrieve them you will be appreciate ;-)

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
I don't find it for Captain Commando and Google is no use for that *sob* *sob* and I never find for Lloyd the Icon too if you can help me retrieve them you will be appreciate ;-)
Something tells me you didn't even bother checking the past few pages, it shouldn't have been too far back. But I guess pages have went by kinda fast and it's gonna become harder and harder to find this stuff.
So here is Captain Commando.

As for Lloyd, I know for sure it exists but I don't know where.
Anyways if you wanna look at my other icons they're now on the first page thanks to Jakor.

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
Something tells me you didn't even bother checking the past few pages, it shouldn't have been too far back. But I guess pages have went by kinda fast and it's gonna become harder and harder to find this stuff.
So here is Captain Commando.

As for Lloyd, I know for sure it exists but I don't know where.
Anyways if you wanna look at my other icons they're now on the first page thanks to Jakor.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have checked it oh gosh but almost 100 page for this topic where start my search ! and thx for retrieve this icons I will look for the first page thx T^T

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have checked it oh gosh but almost 100 page for this topic where start my search ! and thx for retrieve this icons I will look for the first page thx T^T
Page 22 has Lloyd

If you're not sure about a specific icon, you can always Google it to find the icon you want

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any Toad fans that want to help me out here? I could really use this as an icon.

Oh, I forgot to clarify I meant Mr. Toad. :troll:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Any Toad fans that want to help me out here? I could really use this as an icon.

Oh, I forgot to clarify I meant Mr. Toad. :troll:
Since when is a moderator so trolly?

One request.
Abyss.

Edit: And, uh, Sauron.

Last edited:

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Calling again for these. If someone could do these it would be greatly appreciated!
Braviary

Hydreigon

Staraptor

Reuniclus

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Does anyone have a 3D Sceptile?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one in Sharkarat's Archive.

Last edited:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Two things:

1. Every time I try to save my roster, it doesn't work, so I have to remake it every time. I can save an image of it easily, but not the roster itself. Anything I might be doing wrong?

2. Does anyone have an icon for Other M Ridley?

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie
Two things:

1. Every time I try to save my roster, it doesn't work, so I have to remake it every time. I can save an image of it easily, but not the roster itself. Anything I might be doing wrong?

2. Does anyone have an icon for Other M Ridley?
1. When you close the program, it should ask if you want to save the changes you've made to the roster, click Yes, (Deselect if it a roster is already selected) Save, enter a name for it and Bam, a new roster appeared! When you want to open it again, go to Custom Rosters and select it. Hope I helped :4pacman:

2. I think there might be one already in the standard archive, but correct me if I'm wrong.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I realized that I have to include the picture in the request, so can someone explain how you add a picture into a message?
You first have to upload the image to imgur or lightshot. Then you have to right click the image and choose copy image URL. Go back to your post and click the "Image" button (in between the smilies and media) and paste the URL in there. I'll be happy to make an icon if you post your photo.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Request incoming!

Ruby Heart

Marrow

Servbot

Jill Valentine

Iron Man

Anita

Son Son
After this, every single MvC character will be completed.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
...2. Does anyone have an icon for Other M Ridley?
You can find that somewhere on here probably, but if you haven't, I personally made you one:

If anyone has any 3D renders they want as icons, you can request them now. I'll be on for a bit. I don't do 2D icons because I always mess them up.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Has anyone know how Brawl vault works? I have been trying to get a 3D model of Andy and Nell from Advance Wars to made them in Icons but so far I haven´t succeed in founding them.

.n_n.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Has anyone know how Brawl vault works? I have been trying to get a 3D model of Andy and Nell from Advance Wars to made them in Icons but so far I haven´t succeed in founding them.

.n_n.
You mean the trophy renders? Like the ones on the Trophies?
Or am I misunderstanding you?

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I have only see the Andy Trophy, but I´m not referring to that, it was in the Brawl Vault site there are a lot of costumes for the Smash Characters but I haven't found my way in that site to find a respectable models of those characters to make in icons.

.n_n.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Request incoming!

Ruby Heart

Marrow

Servbot

Jill Valentine

Iron Man

Anita

Son Son
After this, every single MvC character will be completed.
Regarding classic ones yes, and even then there's also the secret fighters from MSHvsSF that I will get to eventually.
Then there will need to be a few more MvC3 ones.
THEN we will have every single MvC character usable in Roster Maker.
Also you may have missed a couple MvC2 characters (of course a couple of them will be made by me soon too).

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I have only see the Andy Trophy, but I´m not referring to that, it was in the Brawl Vault site there are a lot of costumes for the Smash Characters but I haven't found my way in that site to find a respectable models of those characters to make in icons.

.n_n.
Oh, I'm not very familiar with Brawl Vault or Advance Wars so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Sorry

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
You can find that somewhere on here probably, but if you haven't, I personally made you one:

If anyone has any 3D renders they want as icons, you can request them now. I'll be on for a bit. I don't do 2D icons because I always mess them up.
Thanks! Just what I was looking for. I found another one, but this one works way better for my roster.

1. When you close the program, it should ask if you want to save the changes you've made to the roster, click Yes, (Deselect if it a roster is already selected) Save, enter a name for it and Bam, a new roster appeared! When you want to open it again, go to Custom Rosters and select it. Hope I helped
Crap, still isn't working, thanks for trying though, I appreciate it. I'll have to try some other stuff to try to get it to work. I'll update if I fix the issue.

EDIT: after some screwing around, I managed to fix it again, thanks The True Blue Bomber for the help. I guess the advice did work, just need to mess around with it a few times :lick:

Last edited:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
I'm sure most of these have been made before but I just made all of the characters from Melee.

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie

.n_n.
I don't know what the character you're talking about is, but there should be an Advanced Search box at the top right corner of the home page and search it there, there'll be a lot of options as to what you're looking for, fill that out and click Most Popular or something like that.

The True Blue Bomber

Smash Rookie
Thanks! Just what I was looking for. I found another one, but this one works way better for my roster.

Crap, still isn't working, thanks for trying though, I appreciate it. I'll have to try some other stuff to try to get it to work. I'll update if I fix the issue.

EDIT: after some screwing around, I managed to fix it again, thanks The True Blue Bomber for the help. I guess the advice did work, just need to mess around with it a few times :lick:
No problem man, glad I could help. By the way, have you seen an icon of Mewtwo's Project M artwork? I've been looking for ages and I can't find anything!

Top Bottom