• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Whoa, thanks a lot for the Wolf icon, SilverEra! Cheers.

Hey, is it okay to ask for icons with more than one character in them? From independent sources, I mean? Because I'm really digging Duck Hunt and I'd love to have an icon of Rambi and Squawks from Donkey Kong Country, as a team...

(images in spoilers, for size)

Ideally, it'd be Rambi on the bottom left corner and Squawks on the upper right, both facing in the same direction, with the icon itself called "Animal Friends" (or an abbreviation if it doesn't fit). I realize this is kind of a tall order, so no hurry whatsoever, and I really don't mind if you want to arrange it differently. Whatever looks best to the pros!

Also, do we have Alph (as seen in SSB4) yet?

Thanks a million, and again, no hurry.

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Whoa, thanks a lot for the Wolf icon, SilverEra! Cheers.

Hey, is it okay to ask for icons with more than one character in them? From independent sources, I mean? Because I'm really digging Duck Hunt and I'd love to have an icon of Rambi and Squawks from Donkey Kong Country, as a team...

(images in spoilers, for size)

Ideally, it'd be Rambi on the bottom left corner and Squawks on the upper right, both facing in the same direction, with the icon itself called "Animal Friends" (or an abbreviation if it doesn't fit). I realize this is kind of a tall order, so no hurry whatsoever, and I really don't mind if you want to arrange it differently. Whatever looks best to the pros!

Also, do we have Alph (as seen in SSB4) yet?

Thanks a million, and again, no hurry.

Also, with Alph, I didn't know if you wanted him with or without the Pikmin, so I did both!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Halloween themed request for a Halloween roster!

Scissorman

Uroboros Wesker

Combine Elite (or Prop Hunter)

Half-Life Zombie

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Thx-you, so much and hopefully, if you could make more icons of Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series!View attachment 27744
I feel like I have seen you before. Anywho I see your looking for icons of Risky and Shantae and I wondered if these would be of any help ?

Hope this was of some help.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I feel like I have seen you before. Anywho I see your looking for icons of Risky and Shantae and I wondered if these would be of any help ?

Hope this was of some help.
Yo! Let's be friends to follow each other back 2 back to represent in SMASH for DLC eShop and extremely biggest Thx-you for Shantae and Risky Boots, but what about Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo!!!

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Do I sense the game undergoing another delay?
Well, I hope so, for The best of Geno's sakes and others New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔ P.S: They're needed to be confirmed in SMASH franchise of perfectly improving with importance!
1969270_10152312880202371_7127742263053369464_n.jpg

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Well, I hope so, for The best of Geno's sakes and others New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔ P.S: They're needed to be confirmed in SMASH franchise of perfectly improving with importance!View attachment 27765
Didn't you make a post like this a while back?
Just please stop it. Nothing you do will make Sakurai change his mind.
And once again, this is completely irrelevant to this thread.

MemoFlizz

Smash Rookie
my mains
SSB::luigimelee::kirbymelee:

SSBM::peachmelee::mewtwomelee:

SSBB::dedede::lucas: :luigi2:

SMB WIIU / 3DS ::4ludwig::4duckhunt::4luigi::4villager::4miibrawl::4littlemac:

I am presenting it in New Mexico I am from smashboards Greetings , sorry if my English sucks is that I use the google translator :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Quit, your hating! You hater and besides anything is always possible for those who believes!
I am not hating. I am just saying that nagging for something won't always make it happen.
I want Isaac from Golden Sun in the game as DLC but I know that it is completely Sakurai's decision to put him in and I can't do anything about it.
If you want Geno and the rest of your characters in then that is fine by me. Just stop nagging for them, especially in places where it is not relevant.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
@ Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream One more post like that and I'll report you. Nothing personal, but you spam posts about an irrelevant topic, double (sometimes even triple) post, and you rush people who are potentially making your icons. Give them a break and chill. Read a book or something. Sheesh. Once again, nothing personal, just stop this nonsense.

Konami request to round out my requests.
upload_2014-10-20_7-36-36.jpeg

Pastel

Nyami

King (guy in center)

Robbie the Rabbit

Dewey

Michael

Trevor

Franklin

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
@ Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream One more post like that and I'll report you. Nothing personal, but you spam posts about an irrelevant topic, double (sometimes even triple) post, and you rush people who are potentially making your icons. Give them a break and chill. Read a book or something. Sheesh. Once again, nothing personal, just stop this nonsense.

View attachment 27800
Pastel

Nyami

King (guy in center)

Robbie the Rabbit

Dewey
Don't ever tell me what to do, but for now I shall calm down to do something else and especially I gotta do what I gotta do!

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
Beside of my request I have a question for you creator ?

How much does it take to create an 3D Dojo Style Icon from scratch ?

I am curious also of how all of you works too for an icons what is your time for make one ? and what is the part the more problematic ?

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

View attachment 27800
Pastel

Nyami

King (guy in center)

Robbie the Rabbit

Dewey
Since, you've wanted me to do something else, then how about vs. me in SMASH 4! Right here and right NOW! At least that's something else for ya to prove it than never!

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

Lucas please..

I didn't see anyone do this yet, so here. :)

Quit, your hating! You hater and besides anything is always possible for those who believes!
Now, he may be a "hater", but you're in the wrong thread to be discussing DLC. I suggest you go find the DLC thread or DLC social group if you want to discuss DLC, because having that discussion here will probably get you reported/warned. Just a tip.

Okay, here's a request for those who can do Dojo Style Icons (colored bg), because I can't do them myself. Can I get:
-Young Link - Green Background
-Squirtle - Light Blue Background
-Ivysaur - Dark Green Background
-Solid Snake - Medium-Dark Gray Background - (Just named Snake)

If I could get them all as 3D renders/arts (Not 2D) that were not used in a previous smash game, that would be amazing. 3D renders that are not official art would be the absolutely amazing, but I wasn't able to find any for these 4, if you can that's great.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

Now, he may be a "hater", but you're in the wrong thread to be discussing DLC. I suggest you go find the DLC thread or DLC social group if you want to discuss DLC, because having that discussion here will probably get you reported/warned. Just a tip.

Okay, here's a request for those who can do Dojo Style Icons (colored bg), because I can't do them myself. Can I get:

If I could get them all as 3D renders/arts (Not 2D) that were not used in a previous smash game, that would be amazing. 3D renders that are not official art would be the absolutely amazing, but I wasn't able to find any for these 4, if you can that's great.
Look at Lucas :') Thanks for this Man

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Warning Received

Thx-you for saving me the trouble and see y'all on the other side thread about DLC! P.S: Bye!

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Regardless, it's a troll, but where I should contact Masahiro Sakurai?!!?
There probably isn't. Unless you are one of the higher-ups at some fancy site Nintendo is aware of such as Nintendolife, or you know him personally, I'm not sure at all.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
WERT'S DOJO DUMP
Note: Many of these were not made by me, just a sort of a hub for those of you that like
Two of the main contributors are: @ecylisis and @ Speed Stick 2400 Speed Stick 2400 Make sure to thank them!

Got all here, except snake. I have a render have him i'm putting up later, so keep an eye out[/quote]

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a few dojo requests.

Meowth, with a pale yellow background

Blastoise, same shade as Squirtle

Phosphora, pale blue

Top Bottom