• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Those used the original low-quality leaked ones, which struggled to fit in with the rest of the icons.
These are temporary enhanced versions of the unannounced characters that will do nicely in the icon collection until they are properly revealed with their proper renders, as opposed to these "bootlegs" if you will.
If I had them I'd make icons of them, but all I have is the Duck Hunt one and I don't know where it came from.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
ecylisis and DimpsyVS in the same conversation... the legends of the Roster Maker, together.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
I used the search feature to find some! Now i'm just looking for a DOJO style (color background square):

Requests Official Site Style (w/ color background):

It's nearly complete!

Has anyone made a dojo icon for Bowser Jr. yet?

EDIT: I played with Shulk's render and I was able to produce much better results than last time.

For anyone who wants the render:

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
If I had them I'd make icons of them, but all I have is the Duck Hunt one and I don't know where it came from.
Check the page prior to this, there's a video with better quality icons. Just make their icons out of them.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
So uh, I've been playing a lot of SFxT recently. As a result, I made these:

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

Granted I already did a select few of these already (Zangief, Balrog, Vega?, Ibuki, Sakura, Guy), you did so much better on them than I, and I appreciate it! Can't wait until we get ALL the Street Fighter characters done soon (They're happening, @ Cobalsh Cobalsh , don't worry!).
After that I might be done here, unless I can find a good batch of icons to make (I may as well take that one request with the plushies and that Techo character since people seem to be ignoring that person, we'll see).

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

*snaps fingers*

Oh yeah!

If anyone could do all the characters form the main series of Tekken, that would be great!
Segei Dragunov
Zafina
Jun Kazama
Bruce Irving
Feng Wei
Azazel
Devil Kazuya
Violet
Kunimitsu
Ganryu
Wang Jinrei
Angel
Prototype Jack
Dr. Bosconovich
Gun Jack
Gon
Tiger Jackson

Chase

Smash Ace
Can someone make a Crow icon? It's the guy with a purple X on his helmet.

Last edited:

energyman2289

Smash Cadet
NNID
energyman2289
3DS FC
5257-9419-2734
Can someone do this picture? I'm hoping it turns out better than an earlier Wario one. I understand the picture was bad, but I think this one'll be better because it's bigger.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Shulk was confirmed, so while everyone is making the clear render from the site, I ripped some from icons from the trailer.

BenTray

Smash Cadet
Sorry for reposting again, but at least the Zelda ones are quite important for me.

And here comes another request, just found her.

But could you please turn her around so that her face is more horizontal?

Yet another request... Chargin' Chuck. The right one please and thank you! :)

And also this little Cucco, if it isn't too much work rendering it. And not the whole thing, just it's head pls

And him! (Ganon)

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
There's plenty of regular Shulk icons by now, so I only made Dojo ones this time.

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
Can someone make the following:

- Stocke (Radiant Historia)
- Alya (Chrono Trigger)
- Runemaster (Etrian Odyssey)
- Rydia (FFIV)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
So I went through the instructions, tried several things, but no matter what I do, I just CANT add new character icons! They are the right dimensions, they are named correctly, and all I get is the window fame labeled "Adding Icons..."

After a couple seconds, it disappears, with my Icons not added. Have any of you had this problem and fixed it?

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Hey. Been a while. Sorry I haven't been making icons recently. Want to, but laptop is currently broken. Idk how long it'll be. Bye!

Top Bottom