• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
I have what may be a silly question: What program are you guys using to make these icons? I made a few in MS Paint, and only the Color TV-Game 15 one I felt comfortable posting due to how simple it was to make. Specifically, I want to have the white outline around the character in the icon.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Could someone do these Icons?
I think the Toad, Koopa, Daisy, Wario, Shy Guy, Metal Mario, Lakitu, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy are in the roster maker

is there a chance I can get all the Koopalings together excluding Bowser Jr?

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Updated with a bangin' Palutena, Ryu Hayabusa, and icons for all of the currently confirmed Assist Trophies.

Confirmed characters:

Veterans (Unconfirmed and Alternates for Confirmed):

Elite Four:

Other Newcomers:

Assist Trophies/ Pokeball Pokemon

Third Party Newcomers:

Indie Games:

Metal... GEAR?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Warning Received

Enjoy these icons, and could someone make these please? Any artwork is fine (although 3D stuff is preferred):
Temjin (Virtual On)
Harrier (Space Harrier)
Epsilon
Kurt
Selvaria (Valkyrie Chronicles)
Wild Woody (Wild Woody)
Spiral Knight
Shogun
Bean the Dynamite (Sonic the Hedgehog)
The Elves (Golden Axe)
Eva (Conduit)
Puyo Blobs (Puyo Pop Fever)
Rangers (Burning Rangers)
Hornet (Daytona USA)
Honey (Fighting Vipers)

Is there one for the guy from "Dragon King: The Fighting Game" (you know, the Smash 64 prototype)? I tried searching and kind find it.
I could also use this.

Sorry for DPing but Smashboards isn't letting me edit for some reason.

Additional requests:
Applebloom:

Scootaloo:

Sweetie Belle:

Beta: (please do all 4 if possible)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I made a Sophitia Alexandra
IconSophitia Alexandra.png
icon, felt inspired by this image i saw on deviant art.

Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Decent sized update here. Will be added to the archive tomorrow maybe, (along with the request batch from a day or so ago) I'm really tired.

F-Zero needs a game on Wii U so I can make good icons, man. Also Sakurai needs to announce Ike, he has no good art. Sucks that he's probably cut or unlockable this time around. The next icon batch might take a while, I think I'm gonna dive into the Smash Direct and start doing cut-outs.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Decent sized update here. Will be added to the archive tomorrow maybe, (along with the request batch from a day or so ago) I'm really tired.

F-Zero needs a game on Wii U so I can make good icons, man. Also Sakurai needs to announce Ike, he has no good art. Sucks that he's probably cut or unlockable this time around. The next icon batch might take a while, I think I'm gonna dive into the Smash Direct and start doing cut-outs.

Knock yourself out. It's from Super Smash Bros. 3 (brawl hack)

[collapse=other ones I have from SSB3]
[/collapse]

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a 3-D picture of Palutena?
Bada boom bada bing.

By the way, just a general word of advice to the numerous people who do this, the absolute worst way to get somebody to make icons for you is to post like 30 requests at once. Like maybe 5 or 6 tops is a reasonable number to ask for at once. We're not machines. I don't do requests either way but people who post dozens of different pictures at once and request they be turned into icons really should not be surprised if nobody takes them up on that. Even worse is when it's just a list of character names, because that means whoever's making the icon has to spend time tracking down pictures too. If you want that many made, you should consider learning to make them yourself. It's a bit tedious, but it's not very difficult. Personally, I use a totally legal 100% paid for copy of Photoshop CS4.

Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Bada boom bada bing.

By the way, just a general word of advice to the numerous people who do this, the absolute worst way to get somebody to make icons for you is to post like 30 requests at once. Like maybe 5 or 6 tops is a reasonable number to ask for at once. We're not machines. I don't do requests either way but people who post dozens of different pictures at once and request they be turned into icons really should not be surprised if nobody takes them up on that. Even worse is when it's just a list of character names, because that means whoever's making the icon has to spend time tracking down pictures too. If you want that many made, you should consider learning to make them yourself. It's a bit tedious, but it's not very difficult. Personally, I use a totally legal 100% paid for copy of Photoshop CS4.
The main thing I don't like about requests is when somebody asks for stuff that requires more work than usual, (removing backgrounds is a huge factor) especially when it's for characters that I can only ever see the person requesting using.

Anyways, here's a few more icons.

Expect some more Assist Trophy icons and veteran remakes for the next batch.

jfed8888

Smash Cadet
I like this, now again, to see. But I also like 'Peggle', 'Peggle Nights' and 'Peggle 2' icons, like Björn, Kat Tut and that crazy flower (dunno her name)...
I made one for Bjorn and put it in my post right here, but I plan on making more Peggle icons.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Internet was screwed up yesterday so I wasn't able to get much done, but I might as well post what I did.

With Dr. Mario and Young Link done, there should now be icons for every character to be playable in Smash so far.

Choup-Chapi

Smash Rookie
Hi :bee:
Can someone make an icon called "Red+Pikachu" please (or "Red+Pika") with the picture I uploaded.
If it's not possible, you can of course use for example the Pikachu of SSB4 or the Pokemon Trainer of Brawl :)

Thank you very much :196:

Attachments

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
Awesome job, I'll be messing around with this for hours. You should make a Tier List creator similar to this.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
So I uh, made some icons for the President's Wife and Spam from Pikmin 2. The President's Wife's face seems to have gotten notably less plump towards the end of the game.

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
I like this, now again, to see. But I also like 'Peggle', 'Peggle Nights' and 'Peggle 2' icons, like Björn, Kat Tut and that crazy flower (dunno her name)...
Huh, you're in luck! I actually made this set a while ago for my own purposes, but I haven't shared them before because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested:

Hi :bee:
Can someone make an icon called "Red+Pikachu" please (or "Red+Pika") with the picture I uploaded.
If it's not possible, you can of course use for example the Pikachu of SSB4 or the Pokemon Trainer of Brawl :)
Thank you very much :196:
I couldn't get that picture to work, but I thought I'd have a crack at the concept anyway:

Can somebody make an icon with two Hammer Bros called Hammer Bros?
This is what I came up with (I'm not completely satisfied with the quality):

Sorry for DPing but Smashboards isn't letting me edit for some reason.
Additional requests: Applebloom: Scootaloo: Sweetie Belle:
Three crusaders, coming your way!

Yes, yes you can:

I have a request!
Monoeye, which we still don't have in the Roster Maker.
Okay, you twisted my arm, but that's it from me for the night:

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a request!

Monoeye, which we still don't have in the Roster Maker.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Huh, you're in luck! I actually made this set a while ago for my own purposes, but I haven't shared them before because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested:

I couldn't get that picture to work, but I thought I'd have a crack at the concept anyway:

This is what I came up with (I'm not completely satisfied with the quality):

Three crusaders, coming your way!

Yes, yes you can:

Okay, you twisted my arm, but that's it from me for the night:

Thanks!

Top Bottom