• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB Poll Lounge: DLC mode engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
No, you cannot. You can vote on my new poll next month though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Or don't, I don't care. The point is to only vote once.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Your poll has been very helpful Shoertie. You did it well. If you do another, I'd like to see Dillon added. Be nice to have more data on him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Your poll has been very helpful Shoertie. You did it well. If you do another, I'd like to see Dillon added. Be nice to have more data on him.
Thanks!

And yeah, my next poll is going to be here after E3. Just because I'm trying to stall for some Pokemon VI Pokemon.

And don't worry, my next poll is going to be extremely extensive.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Thanks!

And yeah, my next poll is going to be here after E3. Just because I'm trying to stall for some Pokemon VI Pokemon.

And don't worry, my next poll is going to be extremely extensive.
would you take out the characters that are the lowest on the current poll?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Mother was a masterpiece in Japan, and was listed as the top 10 NES games in Japan (I think it was Famitsu magazine)
I think that's pretty big of a deal to have Ninten in the game.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Mother was a masterpiece in Japan, and was listed as the top 10 NES games in Japan (I think it was Famitsu magazine)
I think that's pretty big of a deal to have Ninten in the game.
still is it enough for a game thats 30 years old to make it? and it won't be an IC case or a Game and Watch case

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Mother was a masterpiece in Japan, and was listed as the top 10 NES games in Japan.
That can be said for many other games as well, you know.

Moreover, since it's EarthBound that's coming to the VC, I'd say it boosts the chances of Jeff more than Ninten.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
That can be said for many other games as well, you know.

Moreover, since it's EarthBound that's coming to the VC, I'd say it boosts the chances of Jeff more than Ninten.
It's because of fan response, I think Jeff is simply just for the moveset.
I don't think anything additional would have to be added from Earthbound or Mother 3.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Going by BluePikmin11's logic, this should be the Fire Emblem roster:

Marth, Alm, Celica, Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Micaiah, Chrom, Lucina

So that the Fire Emblem series would be fully represented.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Going by BluePikmin11's logic, this should be the Fire Emblem roster:

Marth, Alm, Celica, Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Micaiah, Chrom, Lucina

So that the Fire Emblem series would be fully represented.
exactly. in fact sakurai could wuite possibly finish any series but doesn't mean he will

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah but it would be overrepresentation if we had 9 Mother characters.
Ninten would fill out the whole Mother series, then we would have enough Mother characters.
I like it how you completely missed the point.

Fire Emblem and Mother are comparable, both being RPGs with a constantly changing cast. The only difference is that Mother had 3 games, while FE had 13.
Why on earth should the Mother series get more priority of getting complete representation?

Almost every other series, except Pikmin, retros and 3rd parties would deserve it first.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Get yo crazy ass argument out of the polls thread ya butts.

D

Deleted member

why don't we add characters like zero and other megaman characters onto the list?
Which list?

Either way, it's because Mega Man is the only character the vast majority wants out of the franchise (let alone Capcom) and because Mega Man isn't getting more than one character if we get one at all.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Which list?

Either way, it's because Mega Man is the only character the vast majority wants out of the franchise (let alone Capcom) and because Mega Man isn't getting more than one character if we get one at all.
but what about the multiple Mother characters? why can't they do the same for megaman?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Why don't you just wait until the poll comes out?

No need to argue about something ONLY I CONTROL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom