• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB Poll Lounge: DLC mode engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
1. Megaman [Capcom] 1086
2. Mewtwo [Pokemon] 973
3. Ridley [ Metroid] 705
4. King K. Rool [Donkey Kong] 699
5. Little Mac [Punch Out] 689
6. Waluigi [Super Mario] 588
7. Isaac [Golden Sun] 565
8. Bowser Junior [Super Mario] 551
9. Roy [Fire Emblem] 545
10. Ghirahim [Legend Of Zelda] 506
11. Palutena [Kid Icarus] 499
12. Krom [Fire Emblem] 457
13. Zoroark [Pokemon] 447
14. Krystal [StarFox] 445
15. Shulk [Xenoblade] 428
16. Pac - Man [Namco] 422
17. Geno [Square Enix] 383
18. Toad [Super Mario] 337
19. Dixie Kong [Donkey Kong] 287
20. Takamaru [Murasame Castle] 268
21. Samurai Goroh [F-Zero] 248
22. Saki [Sin & Punishment] 239
23. Bandana Dee [Kirby] 214
24. Black Shadow [F-Zero] 207
25. Mona [WarioWare] 177

AA wee bit over 2000 votes here

FourStar

Smash Ace
add the characters from the top 5 along with roy, zoroark, isaac, and ghiriham in the new game and i'm a happy boy :pikachu:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Holy Cow Megaman is killing it! Hang in there Ridley..im abit Concerned for him...i know Little Mac is gonna pass him...

PS: I know its ****ed but Shortie could you add Banjo & Kazooie in your next poll..(-_-) if he waz likley B&K would have 1,300+ Votes imo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
exactly and plus banjo is owned by rare which has problems with nintendo
Rare has absolutely no problem with Nintendo actually. They love Nintendo and want to go back.

Microsoft will never let them though.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Do Ninty even like care? Do they want Banjo back? Does it like..even cross there mind? Do they acknowledge the Juicyness within?
I'm sure Nintendo would be happy to take Rare's IPs back, but I doubt they would actually offer much for them considering they have much more valuable IPs comparatively that they wouldn't have to purchase to use.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Where did you hear this?
It's not completely true. The actual Rare now is about Kinect Sports and **** like that. They're mercenaries.
Some OLD members of Rare like composer Grant Kirkhope (Banjo, Conker, Goldeneye), have expressed the desire to make a sequel of some of their franchises, especially if in the hands of Nintendo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Where did you hear this?
I remember an article where a composer of rare said that several members wanted to go back to Nintendo.

I don't know where that is though.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I find it surprising people still don't know Rare left Nintendo. I mean it happened over ten years ago now.

But technically the people who said they want to go back to Nintendo are ex-Rare members, I doubt they'd be allowed to say that if they still worked at Rare. Nowadays Rare says they'd love to make games on the 3DS, since they still can, but since their portable division closed it's unlikely Microsoft would go for it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Rare didn't leave Nintendo.

Rare wanted to become one of Nintendo's 1st parties. Nintendo said **** that and sold their part of Rare's stock, which Microsoft then bought.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Rare didn't leave Nintendo.

Rare wanted to become one of Nintendo's 1st parties. Nintendo said **** that and sold their part of Rare's stock, which Microsoft then bought.
I'm pretty sure Microsoft buying 100% of Rare, even if they went to Nintendo first, constitutes Rare leaving Nintendo.

But yeah, sort of. Nintendo only sold their 49% in Rare after Microsoft purchased the 51% when Nintendo realized their competitor would have final say over all potential future games by Rare. It didn't make sense for them to keep what they had, so they sold everything to Microsoft. They didn't originally intend to lose all of Rare.

Nintendo should've just bought that 51% when it was offered to them. I'm still bitter. :laugh::urg:

FourStar

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Microsoft buying 100% of Rare, even if they went to Nintendo first, constitutes Rare leaving Nintendo.

But yeah, sort of. Nintendo only sold their 49% in Rare after Microsoft purchased the 51% when Nintendo realized their competitor would have final say over all potential future games by Rare. It didn't make sense for them to keep what they had, so they sold everything to Microsoft. They didn't originally intend to lose all of Rare.

Nintendo should've just bought that 51% when it was offered to them. I'm still bitter. :laugh::urg:
i want rare back on nintendo :(

volbound1700

Smash Master
Why doesn't Microsoft just let Rare make their old titles on their systems. Microsoft could use something to pull in the younger crowds and Banjo-Kazooie could be the mascot like Mario is for Nintendo.

Nintendo was not as smart as Microsoft about the IP. Microsoft still owns Halo despite the fact Bungie left. Nintendo should have bought the IP to Banjo-Kazooie before Rare left. I think Nintendo undervalued the IP.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Why doesn't Microsoft just let Rare make their old titles on their systems. Microsoft could use something to pull in the younger crowds and Banjo-Kazooie could be the mascot like Mario is for Nintendo.

Nintendo was not as smart as Microsoft about the IP. Microsoft still owns Halo despite the fact Bungie left. Nintendo should have bought the IP to Banjo-Kazooie before Rare left. I think Nintendo undervalued the IP.
Yhh trust...i have thought about da too man
..dunno why wa da fuq...

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
nope donkey and diddy are officially not rare
diddy was created by rare, he is rare's character. but he is owned by nintendo.

and sorry if I was the one spamming. it might NOT have been me, but, sorry anyways.

also, I voted for some characters, but I want to cast a re-vote. AKA I want to vote for kamek. thats not possible, right?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
No, it's not. But my new poll will be out probably within the next week or so.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

and sorry if I was the one spamming. it might NOT have been me, but, sorry anyways.

also, I voted for some characters, but I want to cast a re-vote. AKA I want to vote for kamek. thats not possible, right?
Yh trust i been feeling Kamek alot too. Ima vote for him next poll.

FourStar

Smash Ace

well i meant right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom