• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would prefer the sports move set, but with the flower trap. I don't think any fighter has a grounded trap move though...
Same here since it would suit her Sports Outfit, but with at least some flower related elements since Lip might as well lose the ballot if she doesn't have enough votes. :awesome:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Be careful what you wish for

Okay, a few questions for fun.

1. Sports outfit, classic dress or Strikers uniform?
2. Flower moveset, sports/spin-off moveset or athletic moveset?
I definitely want the sports outfit most of all. But I don't want her skinny she should be a bit thicker.
2) What's the difference between sports/spin-off moveset and athletic moveset? Anyway, I think her moves should be a combination of attacks involving flowers AND sports.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

I definitely want the sports outfit most of all. But I don't want her skinny she should be a bit thicker.
2) What's the difference between sports/spin-off moveset and athletic moveset? Anyway, I think her moves should be a combination of attacks involving flowers AND sports.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
For spin-off/sports, she'd use karts/tennis racket/Golf Clubs and for athletic she'd use kicks and giggles and slaps.

I'd want a flower-based moveset, including the flower moves she uses in sport titles.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

1. I'm probably one of the few people here who prefer the classic dress.
2. Flower + Athletic. Leave sports to Waluigi. :p

:231:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Very true. We don't really need her to look like she's been stuffed into a corset all her life... ;3

And yes. Very true. Some kind of mix of the two.

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05

1. I'm more inclined to her sports outfit, not just because it looks nothing like Peach's dress, but because it seems to fit her more.
2. I'd want athletic + her flower powers and crystal powers(if Striker's is taken seriously by nintendo)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Speaking of Busty Daisy, I found this lovely picture! Totally SFW!

At least Daisy hasn't faded out into obscurity like Birdo has. We didn't even see him/her in HD yet!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Busty Daisy, I found this lovely picture! Totally SFW!

At least Daisy hasn't faded out into obscurity like Birdo has. We didn't even see him/her in HD yet!
As expected, they would have to make fanart of that donut eating animation sooner or later. Due to how adorable her face looks and the texture of the donut, this is definitely Vote for Daisy material. I wouldn't even mind having that as a new avatar. (Can I see the source?)

Birdo, I guess Nintendo finally realized how unpopular she is (which could explain her absence). I can already see the Tumblr social justice warriors complaining now. :troll:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
As expected, they would have to make fanart of that donut eating animation sooner or later. Due to how adorable her face looks and the texture of the donut, this is definitely Vote for Daisy material. I wouldn't even mind having that as a new avatar. (Can I see the source?)

Birdo, I guess Nintendo finally realized how unpopular she is (which could explain her absence). I can already see the Tumblr social justice warriors complaining now. :troll:
Err....this was actually made before Mario Party 10 was even announced.

Sources: http://r3dfive.deviantart.com/art/My-Delicious-467710366

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Err....this was actually made before Mario Party 10 was even announced.
Well what a coincidence, it's like they've fully predicted a minigame that would eventually happen in Mario Party.

But in all seriousness, I would really like to know where you've found it. :088:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Well what a coincidence, it's like they've fully predicted a minigame that would eventually happen in Mario Party.

But in all seriousness, I would really like to know where you've found it. :088:
See my last post for the source!

Speaking of Birdo, I wonder why Nintendo phased her out completely. My sister used to troll me by picking her in Mario Kart Wii all of the time....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
See my last post for the source!

Speaking of Birdo, I wonder why Nintendo phased her out completely. My sister used to troll me by picking her in Mario Kart Wii all of the time....
Thanks, now I can properly credit this person when making the next VfD image.

I dunno, lacks enough popularity or they did it to avoid any more LGBT debates about her. I see the latter being likely because of the rising amount of social justice lately (The whole Tomodachi Life Gay Marriage complaints for example).

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Thanks, now I can properly credit this person when making the next VfD image.

I dunno, lacks enough popularity or they did it to avoid any more LGBT debates about her. I see the latter being likely because of the rising amount of social justice lately (The whole Tomodachi Life Gay Marriage complaints for example).
I didn't really complain about that whole situation. It's like talking to a brick wall.

And if Daisy were confirmed Lesbian... Lol. Would definetly make my day... Probably wouldn't make very many people happy though. XD

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I didn't really complain about that whole situation. It's like talking to a brick wall.

And if Daisy were confirmed Lesbian... Lol. Would definetly make my day... Probably wouldn't make very many people happy though. XD
I could see it, but would be kinda awkward. At least for me, just because Daisy has been around for years. Kinda like knowing someone for 10+ years and just finding out they're gay.

On Nintendo's side they would look more progressive, but I don't think it would win over the "hardcore" console gamers. Considering anita sarkeesian is like a trigger word for them.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy x Peach confirmed? :troll:
Or even better......Daisy x Rosalina :troll::troll:

I don't think she is if this image is anything to come by...

R.I.P Luigi x Daisy (1991 - 2016) :troll:

Nah, we all know that many shippers wouldn't be find if that idea. But hey, this is the same company who revealed that the Koopalings were never related to Bowser to begin with.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Hmmm… I can't decide…. Daisy X Peach or Daisy X Rosalina…..

Tough decisions.

Well we definitely have enough art of both to experience either.. depending on preferences. ;)

Thanks Rule #34. XD

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hmmm… I can't decide…. Daisy X Peach or Daisy X Rosalina…..

Tough decisions.

Well we definitely have enough art of both to experience either.. depending on preferences. ;)

Thanks Rule #34. XD
Technically, Daisy x Rosalina uses two complementary colors (Orange / Blue) so it's better :awesome:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I don't know why, but now I'm starting to want Daisy in her dress in Smash rather than her sports outfit.. Idk..it's like an on and off thing. Sometimes I thing Daisy looks cooler in her sports outfit, and other times I think she looks cooler in her dress. Maybe it's cause the sports outfit makes her look athetlic and badass, while the dress symbolizes how she is a ruler and how she has power over an entire kingdom.

This picture manages to make Daisy look badass even in her dress.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Bros-Daisy-Joins-the-Fight-497817814

And honestly the dress actually makes her seem more powerful to me.. cause the sports outfit seems so casual and plain and it sort of makes her look fragile, showing her skinny arms and legs and stuff. The dress seems heavier and sturdier, which, to me, makes her appear more powerful and it also makes her seem "bigger" in a way. Lol ironic, huh?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't know why, but now I'm starting to want Daisy in her dress in Smash rather than her sports outfit.. Idk..it's like an on and off thing. Sometimes I thing Daisy looks cooler in her sports outfit, and other times I think she looks cooler in her dress. Maybe it's cause the sports outfit makes her look athetlic and badass, while the dress symbolizes how she is a ruler and how she has power over an entire kingdom.

This picture manages to make Daisy look badass even in her dress.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Bros-Daisy-Joins-the-Fight-497817814

And honestly the dress actually makes her seem more powerful to me.. cause the sports outfit seems so casual and plain and it sort of makes her look fragile, showing her skinny arms and legs and stuff. The dress seems heavier and sturdier, which, to me, makes her appear more powerful and it also makes her seem "bigger" in a way. Lol ironic, huh?
If they were to do a redesign akin to this, I wouldn't actually mind it all. Though despite the visual badassery from the image, people would still use the "She would be a Peach clone!" argument (But that didnt stop Rosalina in the end since her fanbase is crazy dedicated). Knowing Sakurai, he would probably ignore the sports outfit to begin with given most of her appearances involved the dress since Day 1.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
If they were to do a redesign akin to this, I wouldn't actually mind it all. Though despite the visual badassery from the image, people would still use the "She would be a Peach clone!" argument (But that didnt stop Rosalina in the end since her fanbase is crazy dedicated). Knowing Sakurai, he would probably ignore the sports outfit to begin with given most of her appearances involved the dress since Day 1.
Hm… well I mean I think the image is pretty good.
Although I may have some people who'll disagree.

And yeah… it makes me so sick how huge her fan base is...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hm… well I mean I think the image is pretty good.
Although I may have some people who'll disagree.

And yeah… it makes me so sick how huge her fan base is...
I feel you, many people are drawn towards Rosie because she has a sad backstory (Which is something most canon Mario characters lack). Then there's the fact that her calm mysterious nature makes her more likable (or even attractive) to many fans than our princess. While I do love Galaxy and Rosalina, I feel that she had overstayed her welcome and been overrated long enough.

But hey, most spinoff characters like Waluigi and Daisy are doomed to be treated like fodder and considered terrible in comparison to fan favorites like Rosalina and Nabbit. If only the Super Mario land games didn't get abandoned and Daisy and more roles in a mainline Mario game. :cry:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I feel you, many people are drawn towards Rosie because she has a sad backstory (Which is something most canon Mario characters lack). Then there's the fact that her calm mysterious nature makes her more likable (or even attractive) to many fans than our princess. While I do love Galaxy and Rosalina, I feel that she had overstayed her welcome and been overrated long enough.

But hey, most spinoff characters like Waluigi and Daisy are doomed to be treated like fodder and considered terrible in comparison to fan favorites like Rosalina and Nabbit. If only the Super Mario land games didn't get abandoned and Daisy and more roles in a mainline Mario game. :cry:
Also she has hair covering one of her eyes....

Top Bottom