• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Nice, that's pretty great what you did there. Spread the love of Daisy to everyone and make them realize why our Lord and Savior is better than Geno.

As for me, I'm planning on sharing another "Vote for Daisy" image on Tumblr later thanks to @Zeldaisy's drawing. But that will probably happen after working on a few papers at the moment.

Welcome to the clan @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever as I will add you to the list in a bit. ;)
I support everything Mario, except if it's ear deafening, annoying and causes ear bleeding.
Then I love it.

Daisy totally should totally use tons of flowers, from small petals and pollen to big smacks with a tennis flower racket.
Maybe even have her use Flower Beds to deal damage to enemies, use dangerous plants like Petey or use Flower Hoops to gain speed.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I support everything Mario, except if it's ear deafening, annoying and causes ear bleeding.
Then I love it.

Daisy totally should totally use tons of flowers, from small petals and pollen to big smacks with a tennis flower racket.
Maybe even have her use Flower Beds to deal damage to enemies, use dangerous plants like Petey or use Flower Hoops to gain speed.
Flower Beds seem like a great idea for a trap move since she needs to use something that would troll her opponents. It would be especially useful when fighting a speed demon like Sonic or Captain Falcon.

LOL at Petey Pirahna being in her moveset though. That would be a great way at involving the guy since he has no role in Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS at all.
Expecting a playable Petey? Too bad! Daisy time! :troll:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Ever since I've joined there seems to be an outburst of new supporters! Maybe Daisy might have a fleeting chance (I hope) after all! (I hope)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ever since I've joined there seems to be an outburst of new supporters! Maybe Daisy might have a fleeting chance (I hope) after all! (I hope)
I know what will really get more attention from future supporters, our princess as a pony. Doesn't she look adorable?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I know what will really get more attention from future supporters, our princess as a pony. Doesn't she look adorable?

Eh...I'm not much of a brony guy myself. I prefer humans. Nice find though

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Eh...I'm not much of a brony guy myself. I prefer humans. Nice find though
Me too, but the show's style is rather nice and its directed by my all time favorite writer (Laura Faust). But hey, it's hard to name a single character that isn't ponified these days. :laugh:

Speaking of ponies, I would always love to play the Horseriding event as Daisy on Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Games. The style of the horses themselves have no problem fitting in the Sonic or Mario universe due to how cute they look. As a matter of a fact, this horse looks like it would be perfect for her very kingdom.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Flower Beds seem like a great idea for a trap move since she needs to use something that would troll her opponents. It would be especially useful when fighting a speed demon like Sonic or Captain Falcon.

LOL at Petey Pirahna being in her moveset though. That would be a great way at involving the guy since he has no role in Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS at all.
Expecting a playable Petey? Too bad! Daisy time! :troll:
I'd main Daisy just for Petey.
If Petey was USmash I'd main Daisy and spam USmash all day.

Also, my introducing thread featured Daisy somewhat.

HI IM MAKING A MOVESET:

B: Flower Power
A Question Block appears above Daisy, cycling through Fire Flower, Ice Flower, Gold Flower, Boomerang Flower and Superball Flower.

When pressing B again, Daisy gains the Flower Power she selected for a while.

Fire Flower grants Daisy fireball powers, the fireballs act the same as in SMB.
Ice Flower's balls are slower, but freeze the opponent.
Gold Flower's balls are powerhouses, dealing much damage and knockback.
Boomerang Flower's balls act as Toon Link's Boomerang
Superball Flower's balls bounce on the floor.

Side B: Flower Bed
Daisy dives forward, making a Flower Bed appear where she falls.
This Flower Bed slows enemies and releases pollen that stun enemies.
When diving on an already placed Flower Bed, tiny Piranha Plants and other Flower-based enemies appear in it, dealing damage.

Up B: Flying Flower
Daisy holds on a big flower, whose palets slowly come off, dealing damage, but also making Daisy rise less.

Down B: Explosive Flower
Daisy summons a big flower on stage.
When Down B is pressed again, the flower releases its petals that damage opponent.

FSmash: Flower Smash
Daisy whacks the opponent with a Flower Racket.
There are three different flowers used, Orange, Blue and Pink.
Orange dealing the most knockback at a diagonal angle, Blue dealing the most damage and knocks the opponent horizontally, and Green being a semi-spike

USmash: Petey Piranha Piranha Stalk
Daisy hits a question block, making a Piranha Stalk come out.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but these images are still pixelated to all hell. I can't even read the text.

After browsing through the earlier pages, there seems to be people around the internet who either obsess about Daisy, or ones who despise her and think she is just a Peach clone.

Don't tell anyone I even rigged that Reddit poll (Didn't even use bots, just pressed F5 in quick succession) just to see how people would react. Turns out that even if I rigged Paper Mario and Geno, people still picked on Daisy. It went out of hand and Daisy was disqualified from the votes. I'm sorry :sadeyes:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd main Daisy just for Petey.
If Petey was USmash I'd main Daisy and spam USmash all day.

Also, my introducing thread featured Daisy somewhat.

HI IM MAKING A MOVESET:

B: Flower Power
A Question Block appears above Daisy, cycling through Fire Flower, Ice Flower, Gold Flower, Boomerang Flower and Superball Flower.

When pressing B again, Daisy gains the Flower Power she selected for a while.

Fire Flower grants Daisy fireball powers, the fireballs act the same as in SMB.
Ice Flower's balls are slower, but freeze the opponent.
Gold Flower's balls are powerhouses, dealing much damage and knockback.
Boomerang Flower's balls act as Toon Link's Boomerang
Superball Flower's balls bounce on the floor.

Side B: Flower Bed
Daisy dives forward, making a Flower Bed appear where she falls.
This Flower Bed slows enemies and releases pollen that stun enemies.
When diving on an already placed Flower Bed, tiny Piranha Plants and other Flower-based enemies appear in it, dealing damage.

Up B: Flying Flower
Daisy holds on a big flower, whose palets slowly come off, dealing damage, but also making Daisy rise less.

Down B: Explosive Flower
Daisy summons a big flower on stage.
When Down B is pressed again, the flower releases its petals that damage opponent.

FSmash: Flower Smash
Daisy whacks the opponent with a Flower Racket.
There are three different flowers used, Orange, Blue and Pink.
Orange dealing the most knockback at a diagonal angle, Blue dealing the most damage and knocks the opponent horizontally, and Green being a semi-spike

USmash: Petey Piranha Piranha Stalk
Daisy hits a question block, making a Piranha Stalk come out.
Excellent moveset, I've always loved a moveset that fully takes advantage of her flower power abilities though the Sports Outfit is rather nice. That Up Smash though, I'd spam that as much as Lucas's if she were to have it. :troll:

I'll add this to the OP in a bit.

Don't tell anyone I even rigged that Reddit poll (Didn't even use bots, just pressed F5 in quick succession) just to see how people would react. Turns out that even if I rigged Paper Mario and Geno, people still picked on Daisy. It went out of hand and Daisy was disqualified from the votes. I'm sorry :sadeyes:

Gosh, I don't really know how to react to that. I mean, the Banjo fans were planning to rig him and he didn't get disqualified for it. It's so sad that she gained even more of a hatedom just because of that one poll (I even had a suspicion that Michaeloll was the one to do so). In the end, the poll don't truly reflect what happens in the real Smash Ballot.

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
I believe that the whole Daisy alternate with the different voice clips and name "Daisy" should have been done to begin with given all the attention Bowser Jr. and the "avatar" characters had this time. It seems pretty weird for Sakurai to keep the plain pallete swap for the third time when other characters had a lot of work into them to make an "impossible" character playable in a way where they would seem like another character instead of a costume. While it is rather suspicious, we will never know what really goes on in Sakurai's twisted little mind since he thinks differently than us. We are going to have another Capcom character and a 5th Fire Emblem rep in the future after all to prove this.

As for that last part, I still do think that Wolf might in the works as the last cut Brawl veteran given that he's a fan favorite and we're having a new Star fox game in the future. If Lucas and possibly Roy is any thing to go by, I'd imagine Sakurai going full troll mode and giving us Wolf on the spot by the end of this year (Or August at the earliest). Though I do agree with your last point about Wolf's inclusion helping Daisy in a way since both characters are currently alts for now.
Better said then I could have explained it.

It seems pretty weird for Sakurai to keep the plain pallete swap for the third time when other characters had a lot of work into them to make an "impossible" character playable in a way where they would seem like another character instead of a costume.
I agree. I really don't understand why this wasn't done in Smash 4.
Oh, Sakurai...

We are going to have another Capcom character and a 5th Fire Emblem rep in the future after all to prove this.
May I ask you to elaborate on that a bit?

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but these images are still pixelated to all hell. I can't even read the text.

After browsing through the earlier pages, there seems to be people around the internet who either obsess about Daisy, or ones who despise her and think she is just a Peach clone.

Oh it's ok, that's just a Reddit poll, it isn't like it's the actual Smash Ballot.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
May I ask you to elaborate on that a bit?
There's this leak that states that Ryu and Roy would be the next DLC character in the future. This can be proven in which there's a few files on the Smash 3DS from that patch that has Lucas's Victory Theme, Roy's Victory Theme, Ryu's Victory Theme (The Street Fighter II Game Over), and Ryu's Stage theme (Ryu's Street Fighter II Theme). The full story can be explained in this topic even though many expert hackers had confirmed that these files are legit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71638286

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Considering Mario has colors of Wario, and that didn't stop him, mainly because Wario was wearing a 'new outfit' the same could apply to Daisy. After all Peach has Daisy's dress, but Daisy would be unlikely to show up at such an event in a dress, but rather her sports gear. So if that was done she'd look totally different from what Daisy colored Peach would look like.

The decline of her trophies could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it, but there is one thing that's good. Daisy is one of the few characters in smashtour with an item trophy and not in the game in some way shape or form, and since they didn't actually put her in as an alternate (which would've been pretty easy) I think someone was thinking about her when they were deciding the roster.
I think she was definitely considered. I think it would be best to have Daisy be an alternate Peach uniform (with the name Daisy for the character), as it would not take up a character slot on the roster. It seems (on the 3DS version, at least), there are only about 3 spaces left for characters. These spots would be taken up by Lucas, ___, and ___. Why should Daisy take up a slot when she could easily be an alt. costume, much like Bowser Jr, Lemmy, Iggy, Wendy, etc.? I think an alternate costume would be the best idea.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
There's this leak that states that Ryu and Roy would be the next DLC character in the future. This can be proven in which there's a few files on the Smash 3DS from that patch that has Lucas's Victory Theme, Roy's Victory Theme, Ryu's Victory Theme (The Street Fighter II Game Over), and Ryu's Stage theme (Ryu's Street Fighter II Theme). The full story can be explained in this topic even though many expert hackers had confirmed that these files are legit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71638286
Ugh... I really don't like Roy or Ryu.

Thanks for the link! :bee:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I think she was definitely considered. I think it would be best to have Daisy be an alternate Peach uniform (with the name Daisy for the character), as it would not take up a character slot on the roster. It seems (on the 3DS version, at least), there are only about 3 spaces left for characters. These spots would be taken up by Lucas, ___, and ___. Why should Daisy take up a slot when she could easily be an alt. costume, much like Bowser Jr, Lemmy, Iggy, Wendy, etc.? I think an alternate costume would be the best idea.
As much as I would love Daisy to be an alternate character for Peach, I don't see it happening. First of all, Daisy does not have heart powers so it wouldn't make sense for her to use them. Peach's Final Smash is already pink, has pictures of Peach, and spawns peach items, and it wouldn't make sense for Daisy to have all that pink Peach stuff either. You might be thinking, why don't they just change it all to flowers and make everything orange instead of pink and show pics of Daisy in the FS instead of Peach? Well, because alternate characters NEVER have special effect changes, only name, model, and voice. If you look in the game, no alternate costume has any special effect, projectile, or Final Smash change. All the Koopalings have the same effects and FS, and so do Olimar and Alph. If no other alt has special effect changes then I doubt they'd do it for only one alt (Daisy).

If this were the case, however, I would LOVE for Daisy to be a Peach alt. She could have 8 costumes, giving Peach a total of 16: 8 for Peach, and 8 for Daisy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If only DLC alts were confirmed, I would main the hell out of Funky Kong and Boshi (If Square gives Sakurai the rights to Geno). Plus, I wouldn't mind a Daisy alt to happen since he should have done that since Day 1 of development. :awesome:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
As much as I would love Daisy to be an alternate character for Peach, I don't see it happening. First of all, Daisy does not have heart powers so it wouldn't make sense for her to use them. Peach's Final Smash is already pink, has pictures of Peach, and spawns peach items, and it wouldn't make sense for Daisy to have all that pink Peach stuff either. You might be thinking, why don't they just change it all to flowers and make everything orange instead of pink and show pics of Daisy in the FS instead of Peach? Well, because alternate characters NEVER have special effect changes, only name, model, and voice. If you look in the game, no alternate costume has any special effect, projectile, or Final Smash change. All the Koopalings have the same effects and FS, and so do Olimar and Alph. If no other alt has special effect changes then I doubt they'd do it for only one alt (Daisy).

If this were the case, however, I would LOVE for Daisy to be a Peach alt. She could have 8 costumes, giving Peach a total of 16: 8 for Peach, and 8 for Daisy.
Well, we do have cases where the characters change some attacks: ROB's Gyro, Palutena's staff's trail (when she attack with it)... Or Peach's parasol.

If ROB and Peach change the texture of an item, Palutena changes a special effect. So it's possible.

But... Being possible doesn't mean Daisy as an alternate is the best idea, just because we can transform hearts into flowers.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
If only DLC alts were confirmed, I would main the hell out of Funky Kong and Boshi (If Square gives Sakurai the rights to Geno). Plus, I wouldn't mind a Daisy alt to happen since he should have done that since Day 1 of development. :awesome:
I agree, Daisy seriously should have been an alt. That was so stupid to not make her one.

On second thought this would be a good costume idea they should've done for Peach.
Ok so she has 16 costumes in all.
First 4 costumes: Peach in her dress
Next 4: Peach sports outfit
Next 4: Daisy in her dress
Next 4: Daisy sports outfit

I would main Daisy in her sports outfit! She would look so effin' badass floating while wearing the sports outfit and using the Daisy Bomber.

I think Dr. Mario, Lucina, Dark Pit, Daisy, Funky Kong, Dixie, Impa, Dry Bowser, and so many more should have been alts.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I agree, Daisy seriously should have been an alt. That was so stupid to not make her one.

On second thought this would be a good costume idea they should've done for Peach.
Ok so she has 16 costumes in all.
First 4 costumes: Peach in her dress
Next 4: Peach sports outfit
Next 4: Daisy in her dress
Next 4: Daisy sports outfit

I think Dr. Mario, Lucina, Dark Pit, Daisy, Funky Kong, Dixie, Impa, Dry Bowser, and so many more should have been alts.
Medusa as a Palutena alt. Jk jk

I'd imagine that the next Smash Bros title would open up the opportunity for even more alts than what we had for now. Who knows, maybe the Clone Trio might evolve into a fully functional alts if the developers work even harder in the future.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Well, we do have cases where the characters change some attacks: ROB's Gyro, Palutena's staff's trail (when she attack with it)... Or Peach's parasol.

If ROB and Peach change the texture of an item, Palutena changes a special effect. So it's possible.

But... Being possible doesn't mean Daisy as an alternate is the best idea, just because we can transform hearts into flowers.
wait which costume does Palutena's staff trail/special effect change??

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Excellent moveset, I've always loved a moveset that fully takes advantage of her flower power abilities though the Sports Outfit is rather nice. That Up Smash though, I'd spam that as much as Lucas's if she were to have it. :troll:

I'll add this to the OP in a bit.

Gosh, I don't really know how to react to that. I mean, the Banjo fans were planning to rig him and he didn't get disqualified for it. It's so sad that she gained even more of a hatedom just because of that one poll (I even had a suspicion that Michaeloll was the one to do so). In the end, the poll don't truly reflect what happens in the real Smash Ballot.
Oh it's ok, that's just a Reddit poll, it isn't like it's the actual Smash Ballot.
I would never get away doing that in an OFFICAL poll where you can't see the results.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
If Daisy actually got into Smash with her own amiibo, I would legit buy 2 of them instead of 1

By the way, Daisy in her sports outfit would be an awesome character to add. Just think of it with this analogy: Sheik is to Zelda as Daisy is to Peach. Sheik and Daisy would be more agile compared to their dainty counterparts.

oh and IMAGINE:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If Daisy actually got into Smash with her own amiibo, I would legit buy 2 of them instead of 1

By the way, Daisy in her sports outfit would be an awesome character to add. Just think of it with this analogy: Sheik is to Zelda as Daisy is to Peach. Sheik and Daisy would be more agile compared to their dainty counterparts.
Two Amiibo? Why didn't I think of that before? It would have been sweet to raise two evil Daisies as part of my growing troll army.

I love that analogy too, which is part of the reason why I feel Daisy should be playable with the Sports Outfit. DIHSO vs. Peach would have been a match-up that many would pay to see in Spectator Mode.

"Can the pink princess keep up with the hot stuff that's known for kicking butt and crashing foes in diamond fists? Will Sakurai ever think about how great the idea is and add her regardless of her position in the ballot? Tune in on the next exciting episode of Super Smash Bros. Z!" :troll:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm only afraid of Mariotehplumber hogging all of her amiibos. :sick:

:231:
Mariotehplumber sees Daisy as a Mario character so I wouldn't worry.

I wonder if Nintendo are going to do a Super Mario Bros Wave 2 Amiibo sets with Wario, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, Waluigi and Daisy sometime.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I really recommend not posting that picture again, if you don't want to be hit by an infraction.

:231:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The waifu thread is wherever Fire Emblem discussion goes.

We don't need commitments in this thread. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Hey I wonder, what kind of game would Daisy have if she had her own game? I think there are two separate categories to this.

1) What kind of Mario game would she have? (Like how peach had Super Princess Peach)

2) What kind of game would Daisy have if she had her own series(like Luigi's mansion or Wario Ware or DK)

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hey I wonder, what kind of game would Daisy have if she had her own game? I think there are two separate categories to this.

1) What kind of Mario game would she have? (Like how peach had Super Princess Peach)

2) What kind of game would Daisy have if she had her own series(like Luigi's mansion or Wario Ware or DK)
This is a beginning:

Also calling @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan to use this as part of daisy's propaganda.

Artist credit:
Joakim sandberg.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A new visitor? Quick, let's make him become one with Daisy! :evil:

@ S Strofirko That is one perfect piece you've got there. Wouldn't mind making that into a poster another day.

1. A platformer that brings back the elements and gameplay of Super Mario Land, but with a "New" twist to it. I'd essentially imagine the game revisiting the cultural themes of the first few games and of course having it take place in Sarasaland.

2. A platformer with puzzle elements that makes it more like a mixture between Kirby Mass Attack (minus the mini Kirbies) and having puzzles that would require manipulating plants to your advantage. Like for example, you can use the Flower Power to create momentarily platform when running into a branchless plant or even creating vines to reach certain high areas. This would also be a key feature when it comes to boss battles and side quests to. As for original characters, let's just leave it out since people would steal them anyway. :troll:

EDIT: Hey @Zeldaisy, @ memoryman3 memoryman3 , @ Tilk Tilk , @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever , @ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic , @~ Valkyrie ~, and @ WillLi WillLi ! Get a load what I've done for the new "Vote for Daisy" image. Doesn't it look lovely?

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
A new visitor? Quick, let's make him become one with Daisy! :evil:

@ S Strofirko That is one perfect piece you've got there. Wouldn't mind making that into a poster another day.

1. A platformer that brings back the elements and gameplay of Super Mario Land, but with a "New" twist to it. I'd essentially imagine the game revisiting the cultural themes of the first few games and of course having it take place in Sarasaland.

2. A platformer with puzzle elements that makes it more like a mixture between Kirby Mass Attack (minus the mini Kirbies) and having puzzles that would require manipulating plants to your advantage. Like for example, you can use the Flower Power to create momentarily platform when running into a branchless plant or even creating vines to reach certain high areas. This would also be a key feature when it comes to boss battles and side quests to. As for original characters, let's just leave it out since people would steal them anyway. :troll:

EDIT: Hey @Zeldaisy, @ memoryman3 memoryman3 , @ Tilk Tilk , @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever , @ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic , @~ Valkyrie ~, and @ WillLi WillLi ! Get a load what I've done for the new "Vote for Daisy" image. Doesn't it look lovely?

Too awesome. X3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Too awesome. X3
And you want to know something else? Operation BustyDaisy seems to be a success from what I'm seeing. The image itself now has up to 8 retweets and 36 comments on the original Tumblr.

But of course I'm not going to a take any images since a certain Mod (who's also a fellow Daisy supporter) is thirsty for some infractions. Then again, what's a mod with such thirst for infractions to begin with. :troll:

I'd say that me making a mixture between SFW images and "sultry" images would be a great combination to really get her trending. I can already taste the amount of new supporters that she's gain in quite some time.

And don't worry @Zeldaisy, I've gave you credit and linked the original source so that people can find your art.

Last edited:
Top Bottom