• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
A little lonely around here isn't it?

Anyway i just took a swing to a few forums on online communities such as Super Mario Wiki and find that people are slowly but surely voting for Daisy more, shows that with patience and time things go smoothly, i know i am speaking too soon seeing that its still 5 months before the ballot closes and anything can happen, but shows that we are getting there step by step.(A few Rosalina fans here and there even admit that Nintendo's been overdoing it with her and would like to see more than just that, shows there is still understanding people in the world.)

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I mean it's pretty understandable. Rosalina has had three mainline Mario game appearances so far compared to Daisy's one.

The obvious way to remedy this would be to have Daisy appear in more mainline Mario games, which I'm sure would make everyone happy.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I mean it's pretty understandable. Rosalina has had three mainline Mario game appearances so far compared to Daisy's one.

The obvious way to remedy this would be to have Daisy appear in more mainline Mario games, which I'm sure would make everyone happy.
My deepest thanks for understanding and yes seeing Daisy in main series games once again would make us Daisy fans very happy. And thank you for understanding most Rosalina fanboys flip out with rage if they saw a post like the one i posted.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
'kay. Use the words you want...

If your liking of a corporation is a big enough factor to prevent friendship, it might imply that either your interests and/or the interests of most people at your college are too narrow to be put in common with the interests of others. Maybe you and/or they need to have broader interests. Or maybe I'm mistaken on that count; after all, the only thing I know of your situation is what you've told us here.

You're wrong:

Source of both graphs: Geoffrey Morrison, "Violence and Video Games", http://www.soundandvision.com/content/violence-and-video-games

The fact that some people at your college prefer violent videogames doesn't imply that they're stupid. Some of them might be, but sheer preferences are not sufficient criteria to assess intelligence.

People in general want to believe in stuff that makes them happy despite evidence that they might be mistaken -- despite the fact that they might be disappointed later. This is why politics and religion are still going strong despite all the available info. This is also why most people in the "rate their chances" topic have been giving unreasonably high scores to their preferred character. By the way, #ShantaeForSmash
Maybe not "crimes" (physical violence), but technically moral violence (rejecting others whose point of view or aspect is different, discriminating, insulting...).
Also, name ONE person who recently put a 100% of Chance on their favorite character without even arguing (or with a silly/stupid/wronged argument) (This person must have been on the Simon Belmont, Daisy, Ninten, :squirtle: and :ivysaur:, Geno or Spyro day, otherwise I can't accept this evidence).

As a Rosalina fan, I strongly disagree that they're "overdoing" it with her.
Fun fact: even as a pure Rosalina fan, my sister still STRONGLY agree that the other fans are "overdoing" it with her.

My deepest thanks for understanding and yes seeing Daisy in main series games once again would make us Daisy fans very happy. And thank you for understanding most Rosalina fanboys flip out with rage if they saw a post like the one i posted.
Daisy could very easily be made playable in a platform game (being the contrary of Peach and all makes it more than possible). I've even asked myself "If Peach is possible to add then what's stopping them to add Daisy?" three times in a row, and I've STILL haven't found out why (It simply makes no sense).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A little lonely around here isn't it?

Anyway i just took a swing to a few forums on online communities such as Super Mario Wiki and find that people are slowly but surely voting for Daisy more, shows that with patience and time things go smoothly, i know i am speaking too soon seeing that its still 5 months before the ballot closes and anything can happen, but shows that we are getting there step by step.(A few Rosalina fans here and there even admit that Nintendo's been overdoing it with her and would like to see more than just that, shows there is still understanding people in the world.)
My bad, just had to do a favor for the Style Savvy supporters with a new image. That one was a bit of a nightmare due to how much detail she had in her dress, rendering the Magic Wand tool method less than easy. :lol:

The thing with voting for some of the more less than popular choices like her is that it takes a while to think about why that character is worth the vote. I've seen this being the case for guys like Cranky Kong and Excitebiker since they are rather under the radar choices to support in the ballot. But more Daisy support is great and the process shouldn't really be rushed since, like BluePikmin11 said, the team will being going through the first 1,000 choices of the ballot when going through the process of elimination. Picking the first party choices for DLC is easy as it gets while many third parties has it rough since Sakurai would have to negotiate with the owners about these characters' rights.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
My bad, just had to do a favor for the Style Savvy supporters with a new image. That one was a bit of a nightmare due to how much detail she had in her dress, rendering the Magic Wand tool method less than easy. :lol:

The thing with voting for some of the more less than popular choices like her is that it takes a while to think about why that character is worth the vote. I've seen this being the case for guys like Cranky Kong and Excitebiker since they are rather under the radar choices to support in the ballot. But more Daisy support is great and the process shouldn't really be rushed since, like BluePikmin11 said, the team will being going through the first 1,000 choices of the ballot when going through the process of elimination. Picking the first party choices for DLC is easy as it gets while many third parties has it rough since Sakurai would have to negotiate with the owners about these characters' rights.
True. Stuff that is rushed never works the way it is intended to. And besides i much rather see solid results on a slowly but surely basis rather than seeing the whole thing rushed and out of proportion.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
My feelings for Rosalina are way stronger than mere fandom...
So you are saying....

Just visit the Rosalina Social Thread.

And as one person once mentioned, there isn't (or is there?) some magical rule preventing characters such as Daisy and Waluigi from appearing in main games (or is there?). Just look at Toadette who stars in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker as co-protagonist, and she was introduced in Mario Kart.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To spark some discussion, I would like you all to take look at these past "Smashifications".

Which of these two do you think look the best? As for me, I think Oozo had did a better job with her face despite the pose being uninspired.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
So you are saying....

Just visit the Rosalina Social Thread.

And as one person once mentioned, there isn't (or is there?) some magical rule preventing characters such as Daisy and Waluigi from appearing in main games (or is there?). Just look at Toadette who stars in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker as co-protagonist, and she was introduced in Mario Kart.
Daisy has more reason to be in the main Mario games than Waluigi. Daisy was the creation of the late Gunpei Yokoi who directed pretty much everything that was on the Game Boy; she's had one main series appearance, whereas Waluigi has had zero. He was created for the sole purpose of giving Wario a doubles partner in Mario Tennis 64. He has no existence outside of the sports/kart games.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
To spark some discussion, I would like you all to take look at these past "Smashifications".

Which of these two do you think look the best? As for me, I think Oozo had did a better job with her face despite the pose being uninspired.
Yeah. The second one does it for me. I really hope its Daisy for the next #Smashify. When do you think he will post his work?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah. The second one does it for me. I really hope its Daisy for the next #Smashify. When do you think he will post his work?
Normally, it depends on if Omni or someone else on the team is working on that Smashification. We were able to see a video on King K Rool at least a week before Omni worked on Travis from Mother 3. I'm guessing that we would see the upcoming video by next week or a week later depending on who is making it (I'm guessing the other artist would handle Ridley since files with his name were recently leaked).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Normally, it depends on if Omni or someone else on the team is working on that Smashification. We were able to see a video on King K Rool at least a week before Omni worked on Travis from Mother 3. I'm guessing that we would see the upcoming video by next week or a week later depending on who is making it (I'm guessing the other artist would handle Ridley since files with his name were recently leaked).
I can already hear the fanboys screaming:"Ridley is 100% confirmed! And you are stupid if you deny it!"

EDIT: Do all leaks turn out to be true at least?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can already hear the fanboys screaming:"Ridley is 100% confirmed! And you are stupid if you deny it!"

It's not really a leak per se, but many people had overanalyzed the Travis video and saw an interested scene of those "Ridley files". I'll show you a screen cap of it in case you wouldn't want to go through all the trouble of finding it.

Despite this, they will probably work on him in the near future instead of Smashifying him immediately. Maybe they are doing this just to throw the fans a bone since they were already beaten enough after the 50 Fact Extravaganza and Sakurai's reasons for his exclusion.
Just hope that they wouldn't waste their time doing a Takamaru video in the future since that would defeat the purpose of Smashification requests.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

As a Ridley supporter, no one from as far as I can tell behaved like that when I personally shared the news about it.

Unless you're playing a over used joke how the fanbase is said to be like that, as such.

And no, not all leaks are legit, like the Rayman leak months ago. But this come from ArtyOmni's video from peoples observations, as shown above.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Daisy has more reason to be in the main Mario games than Waluigi. Daisy was the creation of the late Gunpei Yokoi who directed pretty much everything that was on the Game Boy; she's had one main series appearance, whereas Waluigi has had zero. He was created for the sole purpose of giving Wario a doubles partner in Mario Tennis 64. He has no existence outside of the sports/kart games.
In all the Smash Games arrive Yokoi's characters or Hardware? I remember listen that.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
As a Ridley supporter, no one from as far as I can tell behaved like that when I personally shared the news about it.

Unless you're playing a over used joke how the fanbase is said to be like that, as such.

And no, not all leaks are legit, like the Rayman leak months ago. But this come from ArtyOmni's video from peoples observations, as shown above.
I am not refering to the overall fanbase, just the fanboys who as soon they see a leak like that they go reacting the way you know how. Sorry if i offended you, i did not mean any disrespect.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I am not refering to the overall fanbase, just the fanboys who as soon they see a leak like that they go reacting the way you know how. Sorry if i offended you, i did not mean any disrespect.
Nah, it's no big deal, as I was mostly saying it out in general speaking. xD But you're right though, there would be some that would go there, like many other fanbases I'm sure as well.

But no worries, I understand what you mean. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In all the Smash Games arrive Yokoi's characters or Hardware? I remember listen that.
Inb4 the Vitrual Boy is a shoe-in for Smash 5's roster. :troll:

If I get what you're saying, Mr. Game & Watch was added in Smash as a tribute to Yokoi's legacy. And a great deal of his creations like Wario and Samus had been added in Smash over the course of the years. All we need is Daisy and Ridley to a lesser extent in order for it to be complete.

Troykv

Smash Master
Inb4 the Vitrual Boy is a shoe-in for Smash 5's roster. :troll:

If I get what you're saying, Mr. Game & Watch was added in Smash as a tribute to Yokoi's legacy. And a great deal of his creations like Wario and Samus had been added in Smash over the course of the years. All we need is Daisy and Ridley to a lesser extent in order for it to be complete.
Oh yeah... That was the idea xD

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Maybe not "crimes" (physical violence), but technically moral violence (rejecting others whose point of view or aspect is different, discriminating, insulting...).
Then the burden of proof is on you, since all of these phenomena (rejecting others whose point of view or aspect is different, discriminating, insulting...) have existed way before videogames did. You would have to show that the advent of videogames is linked to an increase in the number of occurrences of those phenomena.

Also, name ONE person who recently put a 100% of Chance on their favorite character without even arguing (or with a silly/stupid/wronged argument).
What are you even getting at? There is no point in naming such a person, and a 100% rating is not even needed to support my argument. Just peruse (yet again) the "rate their chances" topic if you feel so inclined, and keep in mind that it is merely an example of people who are filled with hope despite the evidence. I might even place myself in the "too hopeful" category; I did, after all, give Shantae a 15% rating and, looking back, I think it might have been a bit much for an indie character. Still, #ShantaeForSmash.

(This person must have been on the Simon Belmont, Daisy, Ninten, :squirtle: and :ivysaur:, Geno or Spyro day, otherwise I can't accept this evidence)
There cannot be solid evidence when it comes to subjective ratings. All I have for you when it comes to this little topic is an illustration of people hoping "too much". Keep in mind, however, that refusing and refuting are two different things. And at the end of the day, think what you will. It doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Obviously Samus and Wario have made it but Smash 4 never had any new Yokoi characters as newcomers this time. Unless Sakurai said it himself.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Then the burden of proof is on you, since all of these phenomena (rejecting others whose point of view or aspect is different, discriminating, insulting...) have existed way before videogames did. You would have to show that the advent of videogames is linked to an increase in the number of occurrences of those phenomena.

What are you even getting at? There is no point in naming such a person, and a 100% rating is not even needed to support my argument. Just peruse (yet again) the "rate their chances" topic if you feel so inclined, and keep in mind that it is merely an example of people who are filled with hope despite the evidence. I might even place myself in the "too hopeful" category; I did, after all, give Shantae a 15% rating and, looking back, I think it might have been a bit much for an indie character. Still, #ShantaeForSmash.

There cannot be solid evidence when it comes to subjective ratings. All I have for you when it comes to this little topic is an illustration of people hoping "too much". Keep in mind, however, that refusing and refuting are two different things. And at the end of the day, think what you will. It doesn't really matter.
1. I've just said that there's EVEN MORE of these when GTA and the other "realistic and violent" games came along.
2. I don't wanna check a HUGE thread ALL OVER AGAIN, which is why I've asked you to name someone who gave their favorite character a 100% Chance rating. (so it IS needed to support such an argument
3. Also, the "subjective" ratings are actually those I can check easily (from Simon's day to the latest one), because I WAS THERE ON THESE DAYS!

Even though Samus started on a NES game, there's still Kirby (who came in the first Smash, and whose series had more characters since Brawl) and Wario (who came in Brawl).

Aaand the game as a whole is lacking in villains, and lacking in heavyweights.
Unless you want to depict Daisy as "kinda evil" like you tried to spin King Boo as "not really evil", and have Daisy be a heavyweight because she eats too much cake from the frustration of not being in Smash? :troll:
... First off, "the game as a whole is lacking in villains" could also be used as an argument to support King Boo, and the "lack of heavyweights" isn't important (We've got three of these: Bowser, Ganondorf and Dedede, both three being villains and more important). Please also note that King Boo has kind of a priority over K Rool:
Villain from a sub-series whose protagonist is the brother of the mascot of Nintendo > Villain from another sub-series of the same universe (and whose protagonist isn't as important)

Also, in Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is in the "heavy" category (meaning she has the same karts than Bowser, due to having a similar weight), and so is King Boo (same as Rosalina).

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Believe me i know what it feels to be shunned by other people in the gaming area, they sometimes call me a baby for only liking Nintendo games and not games like GTA or Call Of Duty, or even a relic for not owning a PS4 or Xbox One.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Believe me i know what it feels to be shunned by other people in the gaming area, they sometimes call me a baby for only liking Nintendo games and not games like GTA or Call Of Duty, or even a relic for not owning a PS4 or Xbox One.
Same here, I'm rejected because not only do I have a physical handicap (who's also moral) but also because my interests are so different nobody wants me.

The former is more "Smash 4" styled, the later is more "Brawl" style.
Despite having done the face better, Oozo didn't make Daisy's hair los as natural as the other one did (seriously, the hair looks like a copied and pasted part on Oozo's version). Also, the first one has a darker colored dress (which is more orange), while the second one (Oozo's one) has made the dress look more yellow (despite that, both re great, but the two colors on the dress of Oozo's version clash more between each other, making more of an apparent contrast).

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Same here, I'm rejected because not only do I have a physical handicap (who's also moral) but also because my interests are so different nobody wants me.
Why can't some people understand that we all have different tastes and likes? We are all different and that makes us all unique, it's a shame most people either fear change or fear what is different.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Why can't some people understand that we all have different tastes and likes? We are all different and that makes us all unique, it's a shame most people either fear change or fear what is different.
True, and strangely enough, my sister is a contrary case: She has friends who's most interests (in other things aside of video games) are different, yet they are still her friends!

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
How have I not shown my support yet? Daisy is my favorite Mario female besides Toadette.
Also, name ONE person who recently put a 100% of Chance on their favorite character without even arguing (or with a silly/stupid/wronged argument)
Chances: 100%-Yes, the Time is NOW for Geno deserves a chance to be confirmed as a New DLC playable fighter and especially he has incredible spectacular move sets of potential from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars-SNES, 1996!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Humans are th cruelest creatures alive, like a friend from high school once said. There's always bound to be that acidity in between a group of individuals or even a popularity. That's practically why things like racial conflicts or wars still run rampant on this planet.

The gaming community is no better either soon as the generations go by. You see people judging a game by its graphics or wanting more realism instead of bright colorful characters. Then there's the console wars where you see Microsoft/Sony fans calling Nintendo fans "children" or the PC Master Race calling console owners "peasants". That's partially anther reason why I can't stand any discussion regarding E3 these days.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
True, and strangely enough, my sister is a contrary case: She has friends who's most interests (in other things aside of video games) are different, yet they are still her friends!
True friends always stick together despite what happens, i am guessing your college must be full of bullies who like to pick on others. My condolences, i know the feeling as well i was picked on the first and second semester of highschool and nearly wanted to throw the towel, but i pulled through and everything worked out in the end.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
How have I not shown my support yet? Daisy is my favorite Mario female besides Toadette.
Thanks for remembering me with the quote, but I'm fairly certain that a Geno fanboy is very often somebody we can't count on for a "reasonable" rating

True friends always stick together despite what happens, i am guessing your college must be full of bullies who like to pick on others. My condolences, i know the feeling as well i was picked on the first and second semester of highschool and nearly wanted to throw the towel, but i pulled through and everything worked out in the end.
TRUE friends, only. My sister, being the innocent and nice kind of person outside of the time when she's playing her videogames, can have friends easily, even though they could have that "not the same interests" problem. However, only one of her friends said to me that he wasn't a fan of the same consoles, but that he's not AGAINST said consoles either.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Humans are th cruelest creatures alive, like a friend from high school once said. There's always bound to be that acidity in between a group of individuals or even a popularity. That's practically why things like racial conflicts or wars still run rampant on this planet.

The gaming community is no better either soon as the generations go by. You see people judging a game by its graphics or wanting more realism instead of bright colorful characters. Then there's the console wars where you see Microsoft/Sony fans calling Nintendo fans "children" or the PC Master Race calling console owners "peasants". That's partially anther reason why I can't stand any discussion regarding E3 these days.
Ignorance, corruption, ego, these kind of things turn even the purest of souls into beings that care about nothing but themselves.

Also I much rather have a game with decent graphics but an incredible gameplay and storyline.

Anyway back on topic:
I take it everything is going smoothly on the Twitter page?
obviously i am not expecting fast results, but all is well right?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
1. I've just said that there's EVEN MORE of these when GTA and the other "realistic and violent" games came along.
Saying does not equal showing or demonstrating. Claims are cheap and that's all you have right now. Try to do like I did and find some data at least. Show me a graph like I did, or give me an example, or something.

2. I don't wanna check a HUGE thread ALL OVER AGAIN, which is why I've asked you to name someone who gave their favorite character a 100% Chance rating. (so it IS needed to support such an argument
You just pulled the 100% chance rating criterion out of nowhere, and your desire not to check the thread is irrelevant to the argument. Moreover, if you really don't want to check that thread all over again, just don't; there are plenty of examples of people hoping despite the evidence (or lack of it). For instance, I mentioned politics and religion, didn't I?

3. Also, the "subjective" ratings are actually those I can check easily (from Simon's day to the latest one), because I WAS THERE ON THESE DAYS!
Whatever. Those ratings are just one illustration out of many. Don't get too stuck on that thread, or on anything for that matter. You can even claim that I have chosen a bad example; it changes nothing at all to the argument itself. Here's an article pertaining to the subject at hand.

... First off, "the game as a whole is lacking in villains" could also be used as an argument to support King Boo, and the "lack of heavyweights" isn't important (We've got three of these: Bowser, Ganondorf and Dedede, both three being villains and more important).
... First off, "the game as a whole is lacking in villains" could also be used as an argument to support K. Rool, and the "lack of heavyweights" is important (We've got only three of these: Bowser, Ganondorf and Dedede, all three being villains and just as important). :troll:
Please also note that King Boo has kind of a priority over K Rool:
Villain from a sub-series whose protagonist is the brother of the mascot of Nintendo > Villain from another sub-series of the same universe (and whose protagonist isn't as important)
Please also note that K. Rool has kind of a priority over King Boo:
Villain from a sub-series whose protagonist is the very first enemy of the mascot of Nintendo > Villain from another sub-series of the same universe (and whose protagonist isn't as important) :troll:

See what I did there? The worth of a character is in the eye of the beholder; let's leave it at that.

Also, in Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is in the "heavy" category (meaning she has the same karts than Bowser, due to having a similar weight), and so is King Boo (same as Rosalina).
So King Boo, if he got in SSB, could be a heavyweight... or he could get the Rosalina treatment and up being light as hell. Who knows?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ignorance, corruption, ego, these kind of things turn even the purest of souls into beings that care about nothing but themselves.

Also I much rather have a game with decent graphics but an incredible gameplay and storyline.

Anyway back on topic:
I take it everything is going smoothly on the Twitter page?
obviously i am not expecting fast results, but all is well right?
Because my mobile network is slow as ever (Our Internet went down yesterday), I haven't been able to add anything to the page yet. There are a total of 21 followers and it's remained that way since yesterday. I have about a few days to wait until the network gets a bit faster though.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
They're just afraid to step out of their comfort zone. If they don't give newer things a chance, and explore what wonders that they're missing out on, then how are they gonna evolve as human beings? How are they gonna obtain newer knowledge and experience? How can they have an open mind and discover newer avenues that are just waiting to be discovered?

I honestly dislike people like that! It's called, 'Contempt prior to Investigation,' or 'ad hominem,' meaning that they don't have anything nice to say about someone or something, since it's unfamiliar to them, as well as pride in their own profession. I used to be the same myself, but after lessons from my dad, I was able to change, and now, I'm playing every Smash game, even Project M.

But seriously, I just wish those at your school would read this; I'm dying to hear what they have to say, because I'll honestly put 'em in their place! When it comes to my passion, I'm no one to trifle with (well, at least I TRY to be), and I still have some tension left from some of the Daisy haters who've been bothering me.

By the way, I haven't been here on the boards lately, because this weekend, I've been going to an Anime Convention, and is a really great chance to cash in on some merch and do some gaming (smashing, specifically). I DID manage to catch a Luigi and Daisy cosplay, btw. I'll probably upload it later.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
They're just afraid to step out of their comfort zone. If they don't give newer things a chance, and explore what wonders that they're missing out on, then how are they gonna evolve as human beings? How are they gonna obtain newer knowledge and experience? How can they have an open mind and discover newer avenues that are just waiting to be discovered?

I honestly dislike people like that! It's called, 'Contempt prior to Investigation,' or 'ad hominem,' meaning that they don't have anything nice to say about someone or something, since it's unfamiliar to them, as well as pride in their own profession. I used to be the same myself, but after lessons from my dad, I was able to change, and now, I'm playing every Smash game, even Project M.

But seriously, I just wish those at your school would read this; I'm dying to hear what they have to say, because I'll honestly put 'em in their place! When it comes to my passion, I'm no one to trifle with (well, at least I TRY to be), and I still have some tension left from some of the Daisy haters who've been bothering me.

By the way, I haven't been here on the boards lately, because this weekend, I've been going to an Anime Convention, and is a really great chance to cash in on some merch and do some gaming (smashing, specifically). I DID manage to catch a Luigi and Daisy cosplay, btw. I'll probably upload it later.
People like that are too locked in their on little world only a few like you truly try to give new things a shot.

A Luigi and Daisy cosplay? I knew that couple is popular but to that extent? Don't get me wrong that is my favorite couple in the Marioverse, but still i am surprised at how popular it is.

Top Bottom