• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Rosalina&Greninja

Smash Apprentice
Daisy is probably mt most wanted currently and I love how likely she looks.

And unlike others, I don't care if a character is a clone, especially being one is a characters best chance at being playable.

Now if Daisy does get the Lucina treatment, what can we expect to be diffferent? I think the vegetables will need changing, maybe a dice block?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy is probably mt most wanted currently and I love how likely she looks.

And unlike others, I don't care if a character is a clone, especially being one is a characters best chance at being playable.

Now if Daisy does get the Lucina treatment, what can we expect to be diffferent? I think the vegetables will need changing, maybe a dice block?
Super Balls could work since it was a popular Power Up from Super Mario Land. But the dice block would make a nice Mario Party reference.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Dice Block as the Up Smash, no need to change Peach animation!

Turnips could become carrots? They are power ups in Mario Land, but if we have to clone Daisy from Peach...

Rosalina&Greninja

Smash Apprentice
I like the ideas of Carrots, maybe she they can be stronger then peachs Turnips but Daisy can only float when she is holding one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like the ideas of Carrots, maybe she they can be stronger then peachs Turnips but Daisy can only float when she is holding one.
A perfect way to reference how the Bunny transformation works. It could work well in aerial defensive play or edge-guarding if pulled off correctly.

Rosalina&Greninja

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be amazing if her version of the peach bomber (if they keep it) had firery effect as a reference to Strikers,

And what if the parasol was replaced with the flower glider!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think it would be amazing if her version of the peach bomber (if they keep it) had firery effect as a reference to Strikers,

And what if the parasol was replaced with the flower glider!
Hot stuff. *tsssssssssssssssss* That Side Special idea sounds like it could perfectly suit her character.

A Flower Glider could work since she does need a visual difference from Peach's Parasol other than using her yellow parasol from Mario Party 3.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'd prefer it if it was an alternate costume, because it would look weird in comparison with the other Princesses.
I can understand that. But I rarely consider Daisy the "princess" type, and I wanted to further differentiate her, particularly since my moveset focused on her spin-off appearances. I've always been fond of the Strikers designs, and I wish Nintendo would use them more often.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can understand that. But I rarely consider Daisy the "princess" type, and I wanted to further differentiate her, particularly since my moveset focused on her spin-off appearances. I've always been fond of the Strikers designs, and I wish Nintendo would use them more often.

Yeah, I would really like to see her as a non-cloned character with this outfit IF Sakurai actually decided to choose her at the beginning of development. After all, those outfits were the main reasons why it was the first E+10 rated Mario game.

Though if he chose her at the last minute halfway through development, then the chances of her being a semi-clone like Wolf would be pretty likely. That's why hoping for her to be a DLC character is even better if you want a non-cloned Daisy.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There's potential for a cloned Daisy, though she would need to lose the floating ability, since there's never been any evidence of her having that. That would mean major tweaking to the rest of her normals and aerials to accommodate a totally different approach and playstyle.

Plus, I honestly feel that the Toad counter and veggie-pull would need to be changed as well. Neither of those strike me as "Daisy". Even if she weren't to get an entirely new moveset, if those three specific moves were to be altered, I'd be totally okay with that.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
What if Daisy's down special would be her pulling out carrots (like the idea above) and Fire Flowers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love the idea of Daisy being a unique character, appearing in her sports outfit as well. What if Sakurai surprises us with her reveal soon?!

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
What if Daisy's down special would be her pulling out carrots (like the idea above) and Fire Flowers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love the idea of Daisy being a unique character, appearing in her sports outfit as well. What if Sakurai surprises us with her reveal soon?!
The most Daisy should be, in my opinion, is an alternate costume (for Peach).

We've already got too many Mario characters, and the number of princesses is fairly high.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Daisy is a character that would sports equipment to fight with. Hitting people with baseball bats and the like. Also, have the supporters decided that Daisy's primary costume should be her Strikers Outfit?

P.S. Would anybody be willing to make alternate colors for Daisy's Strikers Outfit? (Add me to support as well)

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The most Daisy should be, in my opinion, is an alternate costume (for Peach).

We've already got too many Mario characters, and the number of princesses is fairly high.
Not to be argumentative (though, I guess I am), but the Mario series has five characters. That is the highest for a single series, but also realize that "Mario" transcends genres and series in a way that others do not. Pokemon currently has four representatives, as does Fire Emblem, yet the Mario franchise has core Mario games, Mario Kart, Mario sports games (Strikers, Hoops, Tennis, Golf, Sluggers, Sports Mix, Olympics), Paper Mario, Mario vs. DK, Mario & Luigi RPGs, Dr. Mario, Mario Party and various other singular spin-offs, such as Mario Paint, Mario RPG, etc.

I certainly don't think six characters would be over the line, particularly if the sixth were primarily a representative of all those high-selling spin-offs, instead of the core games. Daisy has only actually been the princess of two (or is it three?) core Mario titles, all of which came out on Game Boy.

In short, I think it's a little unfair to group Daisy in with the "Mario" tag, when she actually has little to do with the Mario franchise and more to do with the Mario spin-off franchises, which technically aren't ever represented. Mario Kart got a course and Waluigi got an assist trophy, but that's all that comes to mind.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy is a character that would sports equipment to fight with. Hitting people with baseball bats and the like. Also, have the supporters decided that Daisy's primary costume should be her Strikers Outfit?

P.S. Would anybody be willing to make alternate colors for Daisy's Strikers Outfit? (Add me to support as well)
We've already spoken about this a few pages ago, which is why we are speculating over whether Sakurai might add her as a last minute clone or make her a fully unique character as DLC if he's considering it. At this point, it would be impossible for any of us to think that Sakurai planned her from to start to be a non-cloned character. As awesome as the idea sounds, she might probably be the "new Wolf" in the final roster as a hidden character.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
We've already spoken about this a few pages ago, which is why we are speculating over whether Sakurai might add her as a last minute clone or make her a fully unique character as DLC if he's considering it. At this point, it would be impossible for any of us to think that Sakurai planned her from to start to be a non-cloned character. As awesome as the idea sounds, she might probably be the "new Wolf" in the final roster as a hidden character.
That does seem likely for Daisy. I do think it would be a waste for Daisy to be a clone type character of Peach since they really fight nothing alike.

Last edited:

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
Not to be argumentative (though, I guess I am), but the Mario series has five characters. That is the highest for a single series, but also realize that "Mario" transcends genres and series in a way that others do not. Pokemon currently has four representatives, as does Fire Emblem, yet the Mario franchise has core Mario games, Mario Kart, Mario sports games (Strikers, Hoops, Tennis, Golf, Sluggers, Sports Mix, Olympics), Paper Mario, Mario vs. DK, Mario & Luigi RPGs, Dr. Mario, Mario Party and various other singular spin-offs, such as Mario Paint, Mario RPG, etc.

I certainly don't think six characters would be over the line, particularly if the sixth were primarily a representative of all those high-selling spin-offs, instead of the core games. Daisy has only actually been the princess of two (or is it three?) core Mario titles, all of which came out on Game Boy.

In short, I think it's a little unfair to group Daisy in with the "Mario" tag, when she actually has little to do with the Mario franchise and more to do with the Mario spin-off franchises, which technically aren't ever represented. Mario Kart got a course and Waluigi got an assist trophy, but that's all that comes to mind.
Well, actually, I'd like to see her as an Assist Trophy like Waluigi, now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero

Not to be mean or anything, but I'm not seeing too many differences between these two in terms of how they would play in a fighting game.
Daisy is a broad when it comes to fighting, whereas Peach is an elegant lady who fights with slaps.

Daisy is more rough and tumble. A Tomboy and a girly girl would fight nothing alike.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I see. So Daisy would use punches and kicks.
Yeah since we rarely see Peach as aggressive, except for this:

But yeah, Daisy would be more about roughhousing and power unlike Peach which is why she needs enough tweaks to make herself different from her.

Last edited:

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
Yeah since we rarely see Peach as aggressive, except for this:

But yeah, Daisy would be more about roughhousing and power unlike Peach which is why she needs enough tweaks to make herself different from her.
Yeah, it makes sense, although the question still remains of the moves she'd use.

Obviously if Daisy were to get into Sm4sh, there would be an event match involving her and Luigi versus Mario and Peach.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah, it makes sense, although the question still remains of the moves she'd use.

Obviously if Daisy were to get into Sm4sh, there would be an event match involving her and Luigi versus Mario and Peach.
As for her physical attacks, she could take some inspiration from Honey (a character that fights with athletic kicks and punches despite being in a dress. Another good example would be Lilli from the Tekken franchise. Note how aggressive their attacks are despite their feminine appearance, which can work either way for her sports outfit or dress.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I never liked the idea of having Daisy be a Peach clone because of how different their personalities are :
c

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
As for her physical attacks, she could take some inspiration from Honey (a character that fights with athletic kicks and punches despite being in a dress. Another good example would be Lilli from the Tekken franchise. Note how aggressive their attacks are despite their feminine appearance, which can work either way for her sports outfit or dress.

Or Chun Li.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I never liked the idea of having Daisy be a Peach clone because of how different their personalities are :c
Me neither, I just want to see her in the game with a unique moveset and complete if she were to be DLC. IT depends if Sakurai actually pays attention to her Japanese requests and actually puts effort in making her a great moveset instead of resorting to the clone method like a certain swordswoman.

Though her confirmation alone slightly boost the Sarasaland Princess's chances, which is the only good thing about her inclusion since Sakurai realized that a full on alternate costume based on a different character (as opposed to a palette swap) doesn't work on certain fighters.

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
I need Daisy in Smash. I mean, we got Rosalina. Sakurai wouldn't be mean to the Daisy fans and miss the opportunity to have all the princess's fight!

Even if she is a pallete swap with her own voice, that will be perfect for me. I really don't expect her to be a separate character, as much as I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE it! I miss my girl. Always being shoved aside for Rosalina.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I just have a few questions. I'm not a supporter of Daisy myself. And I hope I'm articuling well enough on why I think Daisy is not ready for Smash yet. I think most of you are hoping that Daisy would represent the Mario Spin-off games as a whole since it's not like Smash has ever payed too much homage to the Super Mario Land games. As even Wario doesn't have much from his Boss appearence or the Wario Land games and instead was focused on the WarioWare games instead. A combination on the Mario Kart series, Mario Party series, and the Mario Sports series is the more likely direction for a Daisy moveset should she be differentiated from Peach at all.

The problem with that is... if Sakurai and/or Nintendo felt that Mario Spin-off games needed at least 1 rep... wouldn't Waluigi have been the smarter choice? Not only is Waluigi a character that's strictly been made for those games. But his stature alone would make sure he's not a clone of anybody. I don't think Wario's moveset works for a tall, skinny guy like Waluigi for example. And while Daisy can be made unique, if she's in at all. She will be a Peach Semi-Clone whether people like that or not. Cause it's just easier on the Smash developers. How does Daisy have more right to be in Smash then Waluigi who's had the "Honorable Mention" award that is Assist Trophy status while Daisy has been only a Trophy/Palette Swap in both Melee and Brawl? I just don't think her one damsel-in-distress appearance in Super Mario Land is enough. Cause that may as well have been Peach regardless of how Nintendo took the opportunity to make that character into a spin-off specific character. I think as a result, Daisy can't get in unless Waluigi gets playable as well. And may keep her away from Smash 4. Lucina getting in Smash 4 doesn't change this and it's not entirely a necessity to complete the Mario Princess roster by having her included. Neither Daisy or Waluigi seem to be ready for Smash yet.

Nintendo seems to value Main Game importance with the rise of Rosalina anyway. As much as Daisy has been in more games then Rosalina thanks to the Mario Spin-Off series. Rosalina one-ups her because at least two or three of her appearences were quite significant. Like being a very popular supporting character in the highly successful Super Mario Galaxy, and of course the only Unlockable character in Super Mario 3D World. Rosalina also proving to have something that wouldn't make her a Peach clone with her being much taller (Instead of being just slightly smaller), and having a puppeteer type moveset. And besides Rosalina's place in Smash. Not only should Daisy only get in if Waluigi is considered. But Daisy does have some contention with characters from the Mario franchise who people have been clamoring for much longer. Such as Toad.

Daisy might be a decent candidate by Smash 5. But if she isn't given anything major between Smash 4 and Smash 5, it will still come off as a rather desperate addition. As Nintendo don't have alot of real 1st Party All-Stars left to include in Smash. And Daisy as of now feels like a B-List or even a C-List character at this point and time. I honestly think it's just not Daisy's time yet. Daisy's only real chance for Smash 4 is if DLC brings alot of characters in. But we're not even sure we're getting DLC after the Robin & Lucina reveal kinda shook Gematsu's validity.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The problem with that is... if Sakurai and/or Nintendo felt that Mario Spin-off games needed at least 1 rep... wouldn't Waluigi have been the smarter choice? Not only is Waluigi a character that's strictly been made for those games. But his stature alone would make sure he's not a clone of anybody. I don't think Wario's moveset works for a tall, skinny guy like Waluigi for example. And while Daisy can be made unique, if she's in at all. She will be a Peach Semi-Clone whether people like that or not. Cause it's just easier on the Smash developers. How does Daisy have more right to be in Smash then Waluigi who's had the "Honorable Mention" award that is Assist Trophy status while Daisy has been only a Trophy/Palette Swap in both Melee and Brawl? I just don't think her one damsel-in-distress appearance in Super Mario Land is enough. Cause that may as well have been Peach regardless of how Nintendo took the opportunity to make that character into a spin-off specific character. I think as a result, Daisy can't get in unless Waluigi gets playable as well. And may keep her away from Smash 4. Lucina getting in Smash 4 doesn't change this and it's not entirely a necessity to complete the Mario Princess roster by having her included. Neither Daisy or Waluigi seem to be ready for Smash yet.
I actually agree in this case, both characters do need to be depend on either other due to their spinoff roles. Waluigi's got to be the Assist Trophy since he's quit the fan favorite with less criticism/hate than Daisy. While I can't deny that Yokoi created the character for the sake of making his own Super Mario Bros.-esque title on the Game Boy with the similar gameplay despite the different setting. It depends if any other big name series like Zelda and Mario gets to have more than six reps in this game (not counting DLC).

Nintendo seems to value Main Game importance with the rise of Rosalina anyway. As much as Daisy has been in more games then Rosalina thanks to the Mario Spin-Off series. Rosalina one-ups her because at least two or three of her appearences were quite significant. Like being a very popular supporting character in the highly successful Super Mario Galaxy, and of course the only Unlockable character in Super Mario 3D World. Rosalina also proving to have something that wouldn't make her a Peach clone with her being much taller (Instead of being just slightly smaller), and having a puppeteer type moveset. And besides Rosalina's place in Smash. Not only should Daisy only get in if Waluigi is considered. But Daisy does have some contention with characters from the Mario franchise who people have been clamoring for much longer. Such as Toad.
Rosalina is what you'd call an Esemble Darkhorse, a new or minor character that becomes a fan favorite over time or gains praise for certain reasons by the fanbase. She has a legit backstory unlike most Mario characters, she's different from the average Mario character in terms of personality (being motherly), and she originated from one of the greatest 3D Mario titles of the past decade. As I've talked about before this Lucina scenario happened, she needs to play a role in a huge Mario title that isn't a spinoff in order to be considered worthy for a slot. That's why we had such few Paper Mario content in Brawl (nothing but trophies and stickers) and we had just Mario Kart stages (Both Brawl and 3DS). The only threats she could deal with when it comes to who's vying the next slot is Captain Toad (a character who's been getting famous lately due to his role in Galaxy and the treasure games) and Bowser Jr. (A reoccurring villain who is Bowser's only canonical son and his "right-hand man" in most modern Mario games). We all took Rosie for granted until her unexpected role in 3D World happened and her inclusion in Smash.

Daisy might be a decent candidate by Smash 5. But if she isn't given anything major between Smash 4 and Smash 5, it will still come off as a rather desperate addition. As Nintendo don't have alot of real 1st Party All-Stars left to include in Smash. And Daisy as of now feels like a B-List or even a C-List character at this point and time. I honestly think it's just not Daisy's time yet. Daisy's only real chance for Smash 4 is if DLC brings alot of characters in. But we're not even sure we're getting DLC after the Robin & Lucina reveal kinda shook Gematsu's validity.
This. DLC is probably the only way she'll ever be included in Smash since characters that actually are important to Nintendo (or better yet gaming) history deserves to be in the main roster. While Super Mario Land was a well received title, she just didn't really make that much of an impact in that game (like any other Mario character that isn't playable or isn't a villain). And the only characters that really made a huge impact when it came to sports spinoffs with a plot were just Mario and Bowser (in Mario Party 3 it was none other than Waluigi). At this point, we aren't really sure if Sakurai will go along with the DLC plan unless either the Namco devs push him to do so or if there's fan demand for it. As a Daisy fan myself, I feel that this is the only chance that could happen for her to be playable. Since Lucina was close to be a costume and got promoted to a character due to "detailed costumes based on other characters being invalid", a detailed Daisy outfit with a different voice and everything without her own slot just won't happen.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
This is why Daisy really needs her own game, or at least star in any future cannon Mario title, so that she could be unique and not just another wild and crazy brunette Peach that some people claims her to be; even Rosalina, with her almost identical hair style (minus the big bang), and a mellow Peach-like voice is proclaimed to be different than Peach. I just wish that Daisy can receive the same treatment in return (Come to think of it, I wonder what Daisy's voice would sound like when she's not yelling all the time...??) .
I need Daisy in Smash. I mean, we got Rosalina. Sakurai wouldn't be mean to the Daisy fans and miss the opportunity to have all the princess's fight!

Even if she is a pallete swap with her own voice, that will be perfect for me. I really don't expect her to be a separate character, as much as I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE it! I miss my girl. Always being shoved aside for Rosalina.
I feel your pain, man...I miss her, too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is why Daisy really needs her own game, or at least star in any future cannon Mario title, so that she could be unique and not just another wild and crazy brunette Peach that some people claims her to be; even Rosalina, with her almost identical hair style (minus the big bang), and a mellow Peach-like voice is proclaimed to be different than Peach. I just wish that Daisy can receive the same treatment in return (Come to think of it, I wonder what Daisy's voice would sound like when she's not yelling all the time...??) .
Right, Nintendo needs to do something like this if they've been giving mushroom boy more spotlight since the Wii (From New Super Mario Bros. Wii to Super Mario 3D World). Though the chances of that happening is as high as a new F-Zero game even happening (Sorry Falcon fanboys.) considering how busy they are with other things like level design in most Mario games nowadays.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I approve, rob!

However I see this Mario tennis

I see hearts fly from our current Mario female; I see flowers from her cousin. (I would assert that Peach and Daisy are cousins)

I would say tomboy is a weaker form of the type. You seem to recognize this fact though.

But yes, when I find that one of the alt colors of this prissy pink Jedi is Daisy, with all the same stuff, I was like "this is like reskinning Luke in a Star Wars fighting game with a Han Solo alt skin, with a purple light saber- it doesn't work, but a non fan might think it does"

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
If it makes you feel any better, I'm trying to take on my Game Maker again with getting back on Comedius. Incase for those who don't know, here.

ATM I've wondered if it's possible to take this game, give it a Parodius-makeover, and add in some new mechanics to make it feel fresh:

I'm really confident that improving on this gameplay concept could produce yet another awesome competitive game with lots of fanservice as it's aesthetic (this time being oldschool SHMUPs and maybe the underappreciated fan favourites as the main cast).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If it makes you feel any better, I'm trying to take on my Game Maker again with getting back on Comedius. Incase for those who don't know, here.

ATM I've wondered if it's possible to take this game, give it a Parodius-makeover, and add in some new mechanics to make it feel fresh:

I'm really confident that improving on this gameplay concept could produce yet another awesome competitive game with lots of fanservice as it's aesthetic (this time being oldschool SHMUPs and maybe the underappreciated fan favourites as the main cast).
Looks pretty cool Horsetail, it's good to see that you're planning to continue the project. I'm still pretty curios about what other underappreciated fan favorites other than Daisy that you'll be using. As someone who loves the Parodius/Gradius games, I'll be rooting for you the whole time. ;)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Looks pretty cool Horsetail, it's good to see that you're planning to continue the project. I'm still pretty curios about what other underappreciated fan favorites other than Daisy that you'll be using. As someone who loves the Parodius/Gradius games, I'll be rooting for you the whole time. ;)
There's been a lot thoughts on the characters- but mostly the very fan-favourites that Nintendo never refers to or used again (or relocate to something not very significant role). Also I'll be sticking on 4 (including Daisy).

- Daisy (Super Mario Bros)
- Sigurd & Celice (Fire Emblem 4)
- Rick the Hamster and Animal Friends (Kirby)
- Trainer Kris/Crystal (Pokemon)

I also thought about Vaati, since he was basically goner after Minish Cap. I dunno if to feel confident on him being in Hyrule Warriors either.

Also thanks for showing support!

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace

Ah! I like your character choices with this game, and it also looks pretty good so far.

I'm also learning Game Maker myself (More specifically, Game Maker Studio), and boy, it's a lot to learn...at the moment, though, I'm learning Action Script 3.0 for Flash to start out with, and THEN will be getting into Game Maker afterwards; if I don't get into Visual Basic first, that is.

Anyway, good luck with your project! I anticipate some great things from it!

Top Bottom