• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I wanted to post that moveset from Tumblr but seems like someone made it before me.

Still, quite glad Daisy's kinda high on support in Japan. Who knows what this might mean to her in the long run, but at least she's not out of the picture for a long while.

Blue Sun Studios

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueSunStudios
3DS FC
4768-8305-0092
Glad to see more ideas flowing for a potential Daisy moveset.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Talking about Daisy outfits, I see?

Who would have known that Hsien-Ko's style would suit Daisy that much. :love::woman:

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Talking about Daisy outfits, I see?

Who would have known that Hsien-Ko's style would suit Daisy that much. :love::woman:
I like a punk school girl look better
daisylr_by_ge_b-d7o1r3a.jpg

Daisy for waifu of the year <.<

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Guys, PLEASE vote for Daisy in the Smash Ballot. I REALLY want her. please... Sorry if I sound obsessive but now's her chance!

btw luving this shaq icon

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guys, PLEASE vote for Daisy in the Smash Ballot. I REALLY want her. please... Sorry if I sound obsessive but now's her chance!

btw luving this shaq icon
Done and done. I hope the other supporters of this thread are planning to do the same, especially since you can vote using multiple devices (cellphone, computer, IPad, ect.).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Maybe we can brainstorm an essay for the ballot together?
I would like to help, but I have some errands to run for the night since my girlfriend's family is coming over for dinner again. :(

Maybe you guys can go ahead and brainstorm together for the night?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So the topic should probably be about something along the lines of our dissatisfaction with Daisy as spinoff fodder, despite being a more long standing member of the Mario series, compared to Irrelevina and Bowser Jr. And that she deserves more, yes?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So the topic should probably be about something along the lines of our dissatisfaction with Daisy as spinoff fodder, despite being a more long standing member of the Mario series, compared to Irrelevina and Bowser Jr. And that she deserves more, yes?
Well the thing is there is a reason she is spin-off fodder, outside of Super Mario Land she is completely irrelevant to the Mario storyline and lore, Bowser Jr has the benefit of effectively being Bowser's sidekick in the main games, Rosalina's introduction brought deeper lore and story into the Mario universe. Where as where Daisy would fit in, say as a damsel in distress in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon or as a sidekick role to Peach in Super Princess Peach, didn't happen.

Anyhow don't we want her because she's a perfect choice to represent the Mario spin-offs? I mean don't pretty much all her movesets involve things from the spin-off games?

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
I already voted for Daisy! :D

Umm, sorry for being such a Debbie Downer, but does anyone think this might not work for Daisy? She isn't necessarily the most popular character for Smash. We're also talking about DLC here. I don't think most people would want to spend ~$4 for her. I said that she should be an alt costume for Peach like the Koopalings. It would be a great option to please Smash fans who like Daisy and those who don't really care for her.

But, then again, that pie chart from a few posts ago shows that people like her more than most people expected. Maybe she could end up as DLC in the end?

D

Deleted member

I find it pretty funny that even Waluigi, a character who has only appeared in spin offs, made it in as an AT where Daisy, a character who HAS appeared in a main title, only gets to be a trophy. At least her trophies are pretty fab and sassy :starman::starman::starman:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Voted for Daisy!

My description:

Daisy is the missing tomboy one of the 3 Mario Princesses! She's quite popular in Mario-fanbase, and many of her fans have been clamoring for her to join Peach and Rosalina since the latter's reveal. She also doesn't have to be forced as Peach-clone, as her numerous appearances in Mario-spinoffs, especially Mario Sports-games, can give her more than enough material and representation to work from them! Combined with her tomboy personality and spunky energy, she can be brought in a way that no other Mario-characters have never been. You could go off from her Mario Strikers-portrayal and design!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Voted for Daisy!

My description:

Daisy is the missing tomboy one of the 3 Mario Princesses! She's quite popular in Mario-fanbase, and many of her fans have been clamoring for her to join Peach and Rosalina since the latter's reveal. She also doesn't have to be forced as Peach-clone, as her numerous appearances in Mario-spinoffs, especially Mario Sports-games, can give her more than enough material and representation to work from them! Combined with her tomboy personality and spunky energy, she can be brought in a way that no other Mario-characters have never been. You could go off from her Mario Strikers-portrayal and design!
Off to submit ballot and copypaste this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ is right, try to be original with your reasons since I'm sure Nintendo is aware of spam and copied posts. Sakurai is already aware of the many terrible Miiverse requests as it is and would know if something is a copy.

@ im just peachy im just peachy I'll add you to the support list and you make sure you actually voted for her on the website. ;)

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
@ ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~ is right, try to be original with your reasons since I'm sure Nintendo is aware of spam and copied posts. Sakurai is already aware of the many terrible Miiverse requests as it is and would know if something is a copy.

@ im just peachy im just peachy I'll add you to the support list and you make sure you actually voted for her on the website. ;)
Ive already voted for her twice, and i made a tumblr post on my blog that has almost 200 notes.
I'm making sure the word is spread, you don't have to tell me to vote for her lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ive already voted for her twice, and i made a tumblr post on my blog that has almost 200 notes.
I'm making sure the word is spread, you don't have to tell me to vote for her lol.
Whoah, just told basically the mother load of Daisy fans about the poll!? O_o

And here I though that Daisy's support would be usurped by Captain Toad and Geno's crowd. :laugh:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Guys if daisy really does become playable what outfit do you think she will have? An ornate dress like Peach or her sports outfit? I'd love either one but I'd much prefer the dress.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Whoah, just told basically the mother load of Daisy fans about the poll!? O_o

And here I though that Daisy's support would be usurped by Captain Toad and Geno's crowd. :laugh:
just want my girl to get in. i've been using the daisy color swap for peach ever since i was little for melee,
and its nice and all but i want to play as the actual daisy. make sure everyone votes daily !

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guys if daisy really does become playable what outfit do you think she will have? An ornate dress like Peach or her sports outfit? I'd love either one but I'd much prefer the dress.
Since it's been years since the last Strikers game came out, I'll just have to say that Sakurai would stick to her normal dress to make it easier for him. Unless they were to opt out for her Tennis gear since there's still Mario Tennis Open.

Top Bottom