• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Judging by the tactile texture, that mermaid artwork looks like it is part of some wall scroll.

Also, it's not the only new artwork featuring those three:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Strange, they would go for a mermaid theme of all things for this poster that the image originated from. I doubt it would have any connotations to an official holiday or could have been released during the summer. This is one of these situations where I'd really like to a source from whomever contributes to wikis like these, just rather curious. :lol:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I doubt there is any specific reason for them doing it. Sometimes artists of these famous characters just like to do fun little side projects with them and sometimes they may actually get sold as a product, or at least kept internally in Nintendo's offices as decoration. There's even a real life copy of Rosalina's Storybook at Nintendo.

Sonic Channel (official Japanese Sonic website) actually posts monthly pictures by the main artist of Sonic (I forget his name because Japanese) of various Sonic characters doing all sorts of cute little things, such as Tails gardening, or Blaze cooking, and they are often wearing cute outfits, including this gem:

PandaWhistle

Smash Rookie
I think it is long over due that perhaps the Princess of Sarasaland was added to the game. I mean they added Rosalina who's been around a shorter time than Daisy has been. So maybe for a DLC or something they could add her! Below I'll list some ideas on moves she could have.

B (Default): Flower Power
Daisy can charge this by holding in the smash button. Daisy winds up her fist enhancing a punch that has the capability of launching enemies that are above a certain percent thresh hold. When she punches a large flower will appear if she makes contact that will also hurt enemies close to the first hit.

B(2): Sunshine Burst
Daisy loses the ability to charge this skill. But instead upon use will rapidly punch infront of her sending out smaller flowers that will hit enemies a set distance infront of her.

B(3): Daisy Dukes
Upon use Daisy will punch twice infront of her, the first punch will cause enemies to flinch and deal a small percent of damage, whereas the second punch will deal higher damage and has launching power.

---

Side B (Default): Flower Fling
Daisy summons a large flower and then tosses it in a line to her right or left. The flower will hit all enemies it travels through dealing damage each set amount of time it passes through them (similar to Duck Hunt frisbee) and it will deal a small amount of damage.

Side B(2): Sunshine Disk
Daisy tosses a brightly lit flower that upon tossing will explode on the first enemy it hits dealing damage in an area around them, and causing a burn damage over a duration of time.

Side B(3): Sarasatwirl
Daisy will twirl a short distance in a direction dealing damage as she passes through enemies by unleashing a flurry of punches as she spins through them, at the end of the twirl she will perform an uppercut that has launching power.

---

Down B (Default): Petal Barrier
Daisy summons petals to float around her for a set duration that will cause her to take drastically less damage while it is active. Cast again to fire the petals in any direction and push enemies away from Daisy, no damage.

Down B (2): Drafty Petal Barrier
Drafty Petal Barrier will cause Daisy to only moderately reduce damage taken. But while it is active she becomes faster and while falling, she will fall slower and will have better control of her down sweep.

Down B(3): Petal Twister
At Daisy location she will summon a cyclone of petals that will steadily suck enemies toward it slowly. Enemies caught in it upon its use will be stuck in it and take damage every tick for a set duration.

---

Up B (Default): Daisy Float
Daisy summons a large flower to slow her descent. By rapidly pressing any button she will steadily rise for up to a set duration, and by moving right or left will cause her horizontal movement to increase. Daisy will not be in fall state but she cannot take action.

Up B(2): Daisy Updraft
Daisy can charge this skill. Upon initiation, Daisy will begin to spin around in mid air, falling EXTREMELY slowly as she does this. Upon release she will rapidly spin with petals flying everywhere in a direction. If she comes in contact with an enemy she will pull them along with her dealing a small amount of damage every tick for the duration they remain in the spin. She will be in fall state after this.

Up B(3): Flower Bouncer
Daisy summons a large trampoline that will bounce her moderately high into the air. After bouncing the trampoline will remain for a set duration. After bouncing Daisy can take action.

---

Final Smash: Daisy Striker
Daisy summons a large flower in her hand and tosses a large ball of light into the air. She then slams the ball with her large flower into the stage causing it to shatter. The large ball breaks into many small ones that will bounce about the stage and deal damage to anything they touch. Each time they hit an enemy they will move faster. Small orbs cannot fall off of the stage. Also, the large ball will deal large damage and if enemies are over a percent threshold they are instantly KO'd by the large ball.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think it is long over due that perhaps the Princess of Sarasaland was added to the game. I mean they added Rosalina who's been around a shorter time than Daisy has been. So maybe for a DLC or something they could add her! Below I'll list some ideas on moves she could have.

Daisy can charge this by holding in the smash button. Daisy winds up her fist enhancing a punch that has the capability of launching enemies that are above a certain percent thresh hold. When she punches a large flower will appear if she makes contact that will also hurt enemies close to the first hit.

Daisy loses the ability to charge this skill. But instead upon use will rapidly punch infront of her sending out smaller flowers that will hit enemies a set distance infront of her.

Upon use Daisy will punch twice infront of her, the first punch will cause enemies to flinch and deal a small percent of damage, whereas the second punch will deal higher damage and has launching power.

---

Daisy summons a large flower and then tosses it in a line to her right or left. The flower will hit all enemies it travels through dealing damage each set amount of time it passes through them (similar to Duck Hunt frisbee) and it will deal a small amount of damage.

Daisy tosses a brightly lit flower that upon tossing will explode on the first enemy it hits dealing damage in an area around them, and causing a burn damage over a duration of time.

Daisy will twirl a short distance in a direction dealing damage as she passes through enemies by unleashing a flurry of punches as she spins through them, at the end of the twirl she will perform an uppercut that has launching power.

---

Daisy summons petals to float around her for a set duration that will cause her to take drastically less damage while it is active. Cast again to fire the petals in any direction and push enemies away from Daisy, no damage.

Drafty Petal Barrier will cause Daisy to only moderately reduce damage taken. But while it is active she becomes faster and while falling, she will fall slower and will have better control of her down sweep.

At Daisy location she will summon a cyclone of petals that will steadily suck enemies toward it slowly. Enemies caught in it upon its use will be stuck in it and take damage every tick for a set duration.

---

Daisy summons a large flower to slow her descent. By rapidly pressing any button she will steadily rise for up to a set duration, and by moving right or left will cause her horizontal movement to increase. Daisy will not be in fall state but she cannot take action.

Daisy can charge this skill. Upon initiation, Daisy will begin to spin around in mid air, falling EXTREMELY slowly as she does this. Upon release she will rapidly spin with petals flying everywhere in a direction. If she comes in contact with an enemy she will pull them along with her dealing a small amount of damage every tick for the duration they remain in the spin. She will be in fall state after this.

Daisy summons a large trampoline that will bounce her moderately high into the air. After bouncing the trampoline will remain for a set duration. After bouncing Daisy can take action.

---

Daisy summons a large flower in her hand and tosses a large ball of light into the air. She then slams the ball with her large flower into the stage causing it to shatter. The large ball breaks into many small ones that will bounce about the stage and deal damage to anything they touch. Each time they hit an enemy they will move faster. Small orbs cannot fall off of the stage. Also, the large ball will deal large damage and if enemies are over a percent threshold they are instantly KO'd by the large ball.
Actually, these ideas don't look even half bad and I do feel that she would be worthy enough in the Smash family with some effort. A majority of the specials' names suit Daisy pretty well and they have sound rather adorable (Daisy Dukes and Sarasatwirl are pretty creative).

Would you mind if I add you to the support list?

PandaWhistle

Smash Rookie
Actually, these ideas don't look even half bad and I do feel that she would be worthy enough in the Smash family with some effort. A majority of the specials' names suit Daisy pretty well and they have sound rather adorable (Daisy Dukes and Sarasatwirl are pretty creative).

Would you mind if I add you to the support list?
Yea you can add me! I'd love to play as Daisy.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Cenizas Cenizas you know having the SA-X find something for you would be rather terrifying
"I found it, can I infect/kill you now?"

That all being said, the fact Sakurai made black pit a character and not daisy is rather disheartening

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, looks like I've been caught orange handed. Would you want me to add you two to the support list? :p

@ Cenizas Cenizas you know having the SA-X find something for you would be rather terrifying
"I found it, can I infect/kill you now?"

That all being said, the fact Sakurai made black pit a character and not daisy is rather disheartening
You know, I had the same thoughts when looking at his avatar given my fond memories of Metroid Fusion.

As for why Sakurai could have added Dark Pit, it was mostly due to his popularity in Kid Icarus Uprising along with some bias to include a last minute fighter for this meat dish. There were possible reasons as to why Daisy herself was a low priority character when it came to Smash.

One would be the fact that he felt 7 Mario reps were good enough after bringing back a fan favorite clone (Dr. Mario) and making a unique newcomer with various alts based on his ex-siblings (Bowser Jr.), which made Daisy get the shaft for now due to the vast amount of Mario reps alone. Another would be the fact that he knows about her divisive reputation in the franchise and her "competition" WAAAAAAAAAAA (Who has more of a following than her) was made into an Assist Trophy for two games. This also adds to the reason why Peach still had a color based on the character instead of being made into a full on alt unlike the Koopalings and Alph (Though Peach's attacks wouldn't really mesh well with the more feminine pink princess to begin with).

I think she would have more of a chance in a future game if Nintendo decides to flesh out her character more or even give her a role even bigger than being "spinoff fodder" like Waluigi. That's partially the reason as to why Rosalina was added other than the potentially unique puppeteer fighting style that Sakurai would decide to give her. While she does have her whole spinoff arsenal and aggressive personalty from the Mario Strikers games to use, she at least needs something interesting to make her as good of a fighter as Rosalina and Junior.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
As for why Sakurai could have added Dark Pit, it was mostly due to his popularity in Kid Icarus Uprising along with some bias to include a last minute fighter for this meat dish. There were possible reasons as to why Daisy herself was a low priority character when it came to Smash.

One would be the fact that he felt 7 Mario reps were good enough after bringing back a fan favorite clone (Dr. Mario) and making a unique newcomer with various alts based on his ex-siblings (Bowser Jr.), which made Daisy get the shaft for now due to the vast amount of Mario reps alone. Another would be the fact that he knows about her divisive reputation in the franchise and her "competition" WAAAAAAAAAAA (Who has more of a following than her) was made into an Assist Trophy for two games. This also adds to the reason why Peach still had a color based on the character instead of being made into a full on alt unlike the Koopalings and Alph (Though Peach's attacks wouldn't really mesh well with the more feminine pink princess to begin with).

I think she would have more of a chance in a future game if Nintendo decides to flesh out her character more or even give her a role even bigger than being "spinoff fodder" like Waluigi. That's partially the reason as to why Rosalina was added other than the potentially unique puppeteer fighting style that Sakurai would decide to give her. While she does have her whole spinoff arsenal and aggressive personalty from the Mario Strikers games to use, she at least needs something interesting to make her as good of a fighter as Rosalina and Junior.
Sakurai added dark pit in order to give him a different specials and final smash because he felt like they fit dark pit more and he didn't have the ability to make those drastic of changes to his visuals through just a pallet swap.
I don't know anything about how popular some characters are so I'll make no comment there.
Rosalina was considered and added because super mario galaxy sold plenty of units (and I'm really getting tired of nintendo cashing out and using her for everything now, I was a new type of made when the blonde cyclopes was going to be playable in the whatever stupid title nintendo gave the 3d platforming mario game for wii u). Super mario land did the same, so it wouldn't be crazy to think nintendo would do the same (age is clearly not an argument :4duckhunt:). I will admit while her character is fleshed out, what she can do is yet to be seen. However, I don't think nintendo is going to add her to anything that isn't mario party/kart/sports thing anytime soon, a sad fact I have to face. Just like the fact every time they add her to a game she has to have a crown on

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, let's add another Mario character (because we need more as the series is horribly under represented) that hasn't appeared in a canon game for about 20 years! Let's add Toadette while we're at it.

Freduardo

Smash Champion

---

---

---

---

You won me over with daisy dukes.

EDIT: Also, I recommend the mario timeline video on youtube. It was fun. And presents a psychotic adventure addict mario after having stopped bowser's plans against the galaxy and bankrupting him in New Super Mario Bros. 2, using all the money to play a lot of sports games, and then get his own Land (Super Mario Land). Making Daisy the last princess he saves and his final quest the liberation of his own castle from his 'buddy' who stole it while he was saving Daisy.

Fun.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Yeah, let's add another Mario character (because we need more as the series is horribly under represented) that hasn't appeared in a canon game for about 20 years! Let's add Toadette while we're at it.
let's add a dog that hasn't been in a game for over 25 years while we are at it. Oh wait, it's already done :4duckhunt:
if you're against it that's fine, but the #1 rule of characters in smash is you have no idea who they will or won't add

D

Deleted member

WOW I'M LATE #FashionablyLate. But anyway, some of us from another social are all supporters of Daisy! :p
List of Supporters from Social:
-Me
- @ Cenizas Cenizas
- @ Furret Furret
- @S.F.L.R_9
- @Phenomiracle
- @ ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01
I've always wanted Daisy in Smash. Maybe one day, she will join the cast of Smash Bros and show Rosalina who the real fighter is!

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Daisy will be DLC! And she will wipe the floors with:4peach:and:rosalina:!
Please...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
WOW I'M LATE #FashionablyLate. But anyway, some of us from another social are all supporters of Daisy! :p
List of Supporters from Social:
-Me
- @ Cenizas Cenizas
- @ Furret Furret
- @S.F.L.R_9
- @Phenomiracle
- @ ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01
I've always wanted Daisy in Smash. Maybe one day, she will join the cast of Smash Bros and show Rosalina who the real fighter is!
Daisy will be DLC! And she will wipe the floors with:4peach:and:rosalina:!
Please...
Alright, you guys are now honorary members of the Daisy for Smash Organization (DSO). Enjoy your stay and make sure that you suggest some ideas of a great moves for our favorite princess. ;)

D

Deleted member

Alright, you guys are now honorary members of the Daisy for Smash Organization (DSO). Enjoy your stay and make sure that you suggest some ideas of a great moves for our favorite princess. ;)
Thanks for the welcome! Together, we shall get Daisy into Smash. It'll happen, I know it will! The third eye absolutely must be involved. It just has to xD But that's probably unlikely. I always thought that Daisy's Final Smash would be her Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged. It would function like Ike's FS where Daisy knocks them into the air, throws some punches and kicks, then summons crystals to form that gauntlet on her hand and she delivers her final punch which delivers huge knockback xD

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Anyone else think this would be a good palette swap for Daisy? Good idea @XDanDan612 that would be a good FS for her! Also her looking like this just fits her personality perfectly

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks for the welcome! Together, we shall get Daisy into Smash. It'll happen, I know it will! The third eye absolutely must be involved. It just has to xD But that's probably unlikely. I always thought that Daisy's Final Smash would be her Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged. It would function like Ike's FS where Daisy knocks them into the air, throws some punches and kicks, then summons crystals to form that gauntlet on her hand and she delivers her final punch which delivers huge knockback xD
Sit it suits her more competitive and aggressive personality, that does seem to be a fitting Final Smash. Heck, it's even a nice contrast in comparison to Peach's more defensive an blissful Peach Blossom now that I think of it. I even had mental images of Daisy punching her foes with that crystal gauntlet as means of defeating her foes after playing Mario Strikers Charged in the past.

Anyone else think this would be a good palette swap for Daisy? Good idea @XDanDan612 that would be a good FS for her! Also her looking like this just fits her personality perfectly
I'd say that would be suitable to be her main costume since it could easily set her apart from Princess Peach. When I think about it, it would be rather strange to have this outfit as an alt since it has some aesthetics that are much different from her standard dress (Physics when it comes to walking or attacking with a dress wouldn't be very similar). So yeah, dress physics might me an issue when it comes to Daisy being able to wear both her normal dress and having the Sports Outfit due to the differences in how she would kick or jump when wearing either one.

I can see how things have worked when applying the different heights and physical appearance for the Koopalings to Junior since it's mostly the Junior Clown Car fighting and they are practically "naked" (LOL). While Alph didn't require that much work since his hair and facial details were different since nothing inside of the helmet itself is really animated other than facial expressions. Nothing really needs to be said for Zamus since her shirt and shorts combo is equally as skin-tight as the Zero Suit in question when comparing the two outfits.

I'm not really trying to be critical or anything, but I'd doubt that Sakurai would but that much work in having drastic physics differences for two different alts for one fighter. Considering how far things have improved in Smash Wii U and 3DS, it's hard to really tell how far the development team would go with alt outfits.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Sit it suits her more competitive and aggressive personality, that does seem to be a fitting Final Smash. Heck, it's even a nice contrast in comparison to Peach's more defensive an blissful Peach Blossom now that I think of it. I even had mental images of Daisy punching her foes with that crystal gauntlet as means of defeating her foes after playing Mario Strikers Charged in the past.

I'd say that would be suitable to be her main costume since it could easily set her apart from Princess Peach. When I think about it, it would be rather strange to have this outfit as an alt since it has some aesthetics that are much different from her standard dress (Physics when it comes to walking or attacking with a dress wouldn't be very similar). So yeah, dress physics might me an issue when it comes to Daisy being able to wear both her normal dress and having the Sports Outfit due to the differences in how she would kick or jump when wearing either one.

I can see how things have worked when applying the different heights and physical appearance for the Koopalings to Junior since it's mostly the Junior Clown Car fighting and they are practically "naked" (LOL). While Alph didn't require that much work since his hair and facial details were different since nothing inside of the helmet itself is really animated other than facial expressions. Nothing really needs to be said for Zamus since her shirt and shorts combo is equally as skin-tight as the Zero Suit in question when comparing the two outfits.

I'm not really trying to be critical or anything, but I'd doubt that Sakurai would but that much work in having drastic physics differences for two different alts for one fighter. Considering how far things have improved in Smash Wii U and 3DS, it's hard to really tell how far the development team would go with alt outfits.
No, no, no. Your not being critical. Your just getting down to the nitty gritty, which can be overwhelming at times, but not in this case. But now you've extinguished the fact that Daisy can't be an :4olimar: and :4alph: situation which I kind of wanted and now she seems to be more of an :4pit: and :4darkpit: situation, but hopefully not so much of a clone.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
10bfa595cf0c303cf662d719a32e549b.jpg

Well this Daisy salt pic aside, I felt like asking myself a question
If Daisy were to be a lead/major role in a game, what kind of game would it be?
my initial thoughts went to a platformer, but I also thought she might do well in the paper mario setting as well
any other thoughts?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
View attachment 38447
my initial thoughts went to a platformer, but I also thought she might do well in the paper mario setting as well
any other thoughts?
Super Princess Peach 2, now with 4-player co-op.
I'll show myself out now...

Seriously though, I'd like to see her have more prevalence in the Wario-Land series, considering that's what her original game eventually became a part of.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
View attachment 38447
any other thoughts?
Cool idea for Super Princess peach!
Her in wario land? I dunno.... I can't see her and wario in a solo game. I would think a game with Daisy and Luigi would be good, as one would right?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
View attachment 38447
any other thoughts?
Platfrormer seems like the best option since that's the type of genre where Super Mario shines the most. Looking at Rosalina being in Super Mario 3D World gives me the idea that Daisy could work well in a setting like that with her Flower Power abilities (Specifically the ability to create temporary petal platforms in midair). I would say New Super Mario Bros. could work, but I'd rather see another older platformer being bought back (New Super Mario Land).

I honestly don't see how the feminists were offended by the first game. Maybe it's because of the idea of a woman using her out of control emotions to defeat her opponents? I actually thought it was a unique game that suits the Mushroom Princess since you could go so far to give her unique means to defeating her enemies than throwing turnips.

Other than that bit of sidetracking, a sequel to Super Princess Peach can be another way of utilizing Daisy's abilities. Flower Power can work well for Joy and I can see her Crystal Smash being channeled by the Rage Vibe. Now the hard part would be think of something that would suit the Gloom Vibe.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I honestly don't see how the feminists were offended by the first game. Maybe it's because of the idea of a woman using her out of control emotions to defeat her opponents?
that was the exact reason, I personally wasn't offended, but disappointed they used such a poor idea
I would think a game with Daisy and Luigi would be good, as one would right?
I think a game with Luigi/Daisy would be interesting. Their personalities would clash with each other pretty well.

Seriously though, I'd like to see her have more prevalence in the Wario-Land series, considering that's what her original game eventually became a part of.
it was the mario land series, but I see what your getting at, however I don't think she would make a good playable character there. wario land has always had a protagonist that seemed clunky and slow, but in the right hands was really mobile (least that's how I see it). Daisy just seems mobile from the get go, tripping on your own over sized dress aside.

Freduardo

Smash Champion

I would play a 4 player Super Princess Peach.

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Toadette. (Nabbit, Mona, Captain Syrup and the disturbing idea of WaPeach as secret characters)

Vs...

Cackletta? Yeah, she works.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I would play a 4 player Super Princess Peach.

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Toadette. (Nabbit, Mona, Captain Syrup and the disturbing idea of WaPeach as secret characters)

Vs...

Cackletta? Yeah, she works.
not trying to be a stick in the mud, but the idea of throwing a list of many different characters together often times points to a party game not a new IP with new style of gameplay type of game. Not to mention a large cast like that would not give daisy the lead role. Most characters would have to be entirely new, which is actually more interesting. Daisy's home Kingdom is so poorly fleshed out you could even make its inhabitants something that isn't toads. You could say she has an uptight bulter similar to toadsworth. Imagine the villain is something that opposes Daisy, Daisy being someone who is even named after a flower would more then likely have an opposite in something like winter. Really you just need to get creative

D

Deleted member

View attachment 38447
any other thoughts?
I personally think a game involving Luigi would be a great place for Daisy to be. Super Luigi U would have been great, but they decided to leave Peach in. I honestly agree with the Super Princess Peach thing. If there's multiplayer, Daisy absolutely has to be playable. Super Mario 3D World would have also been great for Daisy, but Nintendo would rather prefer Rosalina even though Daisy's been around for 20 or so years and hasn't been in a main game since Super Mario Land.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
You know, I was joking about this with the Daisy pals from the Zelda social, but more I thought about it, the more I thought it could be crazy enough to work.

What if we put Daisy and Waluigi in a Double Dash Kart as THE official spin-off duo? It might sound dumb and counter-intuitive as wanting to be showcasing her uniqueness in what she has been, but I wanna see what we can do with Nintendo has banished her/them to be.

I'll try to post moveset ideas and other stuff later regardless, but I want to see what people think about this idea.

D

Deleted member

You know, I was joking about this with the Daisy pals from the Zelda social, but more I thought about it, the more I thought it could be crazy enough to work.

What if we put Daisy and Waluigi in a Double Dash Kart as THE official spin-off duo? It might sound dumb and counter-intuitive as wanting to be showcasing her uniqueness in what she has been, but I wanna see what we can do with Nintendo has banished her/them to be.

I'll try to post moveset ideas and other stuff later regardless, but I want to see what people think about this idea.
I could see them having some like, negative feelings toward each other in game. Like taunts could be them screaming at each other (Daisy and Waluigi have been shown to have a bad connection/relationship). But I don't think that's gonna happen since Daisy and Waluigi just isn't likely. I don't really see it happening but hey, DHD made it in, so who knows? :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

So a Mario equivalent of Duck Hunt? Interesting, and what's more interesting is that Waluigi did have a crush on Daisy according to one of the Mario Parties. :laugh:

Top Bottom