• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well have fun with your brother so. Because me, i am just waiting that my brain decide to do this dialogue and finish it once and for all. (Not the mention that i have to do other thing. Like show i draw i have said some time ago. But of course it's too late for that.)
So i guess i am just going to go on SMM for see if i have got some star.....
I have not played your stages yet. I am still trying to decide. If my brother says no then i will start but i might be able to play one really quickly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have not played your stages yet. I am still trying to decide. If my brother says no then i will start but i might be able to play one really quickly.
At worst, you can play with your brother at SMM. Like, one play and when he die. He pass the controller to the others. It's maybe not exciting but it's a solution.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I reached midway B2 until I had to drop off 'cause of college application exams. Took me a year and a half to go from A1 to B2, but before that I completed the ADO course (ADO1 to ADO12) which is directed to teenagers and took me four years. Frankly, I learned more in ADO since A1 to B2 is like a rehash of that but directed to adults.
Ah. B2 looks like a good target. I'm mid A2 right now, I think.

:231:

Speaking of character that have no chance but i like it and could have potential good moveset. I think Laharl from Disgaea could be a good candidat, sure. His series have only get 1 game on Nintendo Console. (Disgaea DS) But i still think that it could a good character. (But probably nobody here known Laharl or Disgaea, do i am wrong?:4mario:)
I've actually played Disgaea DS!~
I picked it up pretty cheaply from Game a few years ago.
Pretty good game IMO with a nice bit of humour and multiple endings for replay value. The thing I remember most about it is grinding as characters could go all the way to lv9999.

In terms of DLC characters, my top wish is Isaac from Golden Sun, followed by Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. After that, I don't really mind who gets in

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I really don't know why I barely come here that often :p. So far school is actually going pretty well (This month is busy for me so far with stuff like homecoming, choir concerts, interim's, and also trying to finish up games I have). I also see much hasn't changed here as well.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
At worst, you can play with your brother at SMM. Like, one play and when he die. He pass the controller to the others. It's maybe not exciting but it's a solution.
I am back. I think he will say no. I will just play the stages for now. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've actually played Disgaea DS!~
I picked it up pretty cheaply from Game a few years ago.
Pretty good game IMO with a nice bit of humour and multiple endings for replay value. The thing I remember most about it is grinding as characters could go all the way to lv9999.

In terms of DLC characters, my top wish is Isaac from Golden Sun, followed by Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. After that, I don't really mind who gets in
Woah!...I wasn't expecting to see that now. But oh well.

Yeah, Disgaea is a really great and a good series in general. Disgaea DS is like a portage of the first game with more bonus in it. But there is also alot of thing that have been remove from the PS1 version. (The first version of the game.) Including the voice acting, the music being restricted because of the DS limited power. And the game being kinda slow sometime. (I mean by that he run slow.) But expected those point. It's a "superior" version of the game. I might admit that i didn't played in a right way buuuuuut i don't want to talk about it. It's something i want to forget.

By the way, i also wanted Lloyd in Smash before Pac-Man was annouced. For me, it was the perfect representant of Namco. But Pac-Man was annouced and then i lose all hope for him. Atleast he have got a Mii costume in the game.
I am back. I think he will say no. I will just play the stages for now. :)
Can i say that....
60d13a450feeec30718070c94ecd841c.gif

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Voting for anything owned by Konami is the true waste here. Unless its for Smash Bros Pachinko they aint gonna give a flying duck.
Hey man, let people believe :(. But yeah, it really seems like the chances of a character from Konami are a mystery. I don't see it as a problem, but I understand where some may come from. Well, at least there's still other characters I would want to see.

Actually, seeing some people going crazy over the smash ballot is kinda funny actually. Idk why they were expecting something the day the ballot ended. And they sure aren't going to show the results of the ballot (People need to realize that something like that would be a nightmare to look through. You weren't checking off characters, you were naming them. So enjoy reading 1000's upon 1000's of names listed).

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Prepare yourself, Blue. You'll get no sympathy from me. :4myfriends:...........:p

So what will be the rules?
3 stock. No time.
Battlefield, FD, Yoshi's Island, Omega stages.

Are you ready to fight me?
Edit: Whoops, that was a while ago....

Also, how do you insert videos into comments?

I can't figure this out....

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Use the 'Media' button, next to the button for inserting images. Just copy-paste the YouTube link.

:231:
Just a question, where is the button for do this "--------" but with a word? I can't find it since the update.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Thanks for answering my question! I find that kinda strange that this button is here now but oh well. Atleast, i known it's here.
Edit: Ah! You we're kinda late FalKoopa.
I am playing the Metroid stage right now. It is very easy but the last part of the stage is hard.

The motivation levels are rising.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am playing the Metroid stage right now. It is very easy but the last part of the stage is hard.
Just like in the original game.:4diddy: But yeah, "Mother Brain" is the hardest part. But atleast you have a checkpoint.
(Also, next time. Tag me, because my post have no rapport with what you have say.:p It's just a advice of course.)
Also like i said earlier. If you can't beat it, well leave a star and go to another level.

D

Deleted member

Why is the strikethrough feature inside the "+" button? Shouldn't it be alongside the bold, italic, and underline features like before? Maybe that's how the new XenForo update works.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just like in the original game.:4diddy: But yeah, "Mother Brain" is the hardest part. But atleast you have a checkpoint.
(Also, next time. Tag me, because my post have no rapport with what you have say.:p It's just a advice of course.)
Also like i said earlier. If you can't beat it, well leave a star and go to another level.
I did not get a checkpoint. Can you add checkpoints in the level?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

The motivation levels are rising.
The best advice I can give you for the last section of his stage is to run without hesitation until you get to the motherbrain part....that way you avoid all the bullet bill shots (you run past before they fire). After that, just get a pattern going with the shell, the bullet bill and the bowser fire. Once you get the pattern, it's not so bad.

There are no check points. He means the shortcut at the beginning.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I did not get a checkpoint. Can you add checkpoints in the level?
You didn't see it and find it so. You see, at the begin of the level, there is a part where there isn't any block. At first you say something like:
"Well there is nothing here."
But we will back later on that. Flash forward, you are at the door before Mother Brain but you see something in the left, a pipe. This pipe guide you to the begin to the level. Where a invisible block is hided that hel you to get back in the pipe! This is not really a check point like Cyn Cyn say. But it can safe you alot of time.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
You didn't see it and find it so. You see, at the begin of the level, there is a part where there isn't any block. At first you say something like:
"Well there is nothing here."
But we will back later on that. Flash forward, you are at the door before Mother Brain but you see something in the left, a pipe. This pipe guide you to the begin to the level. Where a invisible block is hided that hel you to get back in the pipe! This is not really a check point like Cyn Cyn say. But it can safe you alot of time.
I thought that pipe was a trap just like the warp pipes from the Japanese version of SMB 2. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I thought that pipe was a trap just like the warp pipes from the Japanese version of SMB 2. :p
Wut?? I have maybe made a difficult boss. But i am not sadistic at this point!:p Also, why in a Metroid level i would do that? But hey, atleast you known what it is now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
2 days before TPP plays Pokemon Colosseum.

Its like waiting for an anime to start
---
*tries to start up some talking*

This name not be as good as the Japanese made homes but At least I tried, right.....right?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i am going soon to bed. But before that, is there anything special going on?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*breaks Wii U*

No. Nothing special is happening right now. How are you?
My level frustrate you? Well like i said, you should have skip it and go to another level. (And leaving a star.) Now, you have to rebuy a Wii U!:4wario2:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I read that bacon talk in the previous page.... the irony here is that today I ran out of Bacon :substitute:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My level frustrate you? Well like i said, you should have skip it and go to another level. (And leaving a star.) Now, you have to rebuy a Wii U!:4wario2:
No. I am going to complete this level! I really want to complete this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom