• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Put me down in the support list! My support for Daisy rose as soon as I saw this.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Put me down in the support list! My support for Daisy rose as soon as I saw this.
I would be tempted to show this to people who would think she would be a Peach clone. If the team do implement that hi-tech suit, I want them to incorporate some sort of switch between flower and crystal attacks as her neutral B, effectively having two completely different playstyles.

And @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 , particle effects do change in costumes. Mega Man is an example of this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks for the support and you are now one of us. *adds to the support list*

Nice fanart though, I've got to add that to my recommendations soon.

Happy Independence Day everybody!
Happy Independence Day to you and the rest of the Daisy Brigade. I would be pretty busy due to having to keep watch of my little cousins since they love playing Smash every time they visit. What type of person I would be if I didn't supervise their actions or set things up for the two of them?

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Yeah, here's the link to the source at DeviantArts.

I'm not too fond of writing, so it would be very cool if someone here would show me a copy of why they want Daisy to be a DLC fighter. I'll try writing up a little bit on my own, but it wouldn't be long enough to be "genuine" when I vote for her.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, because of the art style and how over endowed Samus is, I can't help but think I know this artist.

But whatever, something with Daisy in it I found from the leaks thread.

EDIT: I might be wrong, but I think this is the original artist...

http://gregarlink10.deviantart.com/

I'm convinced it is. More art I found.

[collapse="Spoilered because big image"]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
You know, because of the art style and how over endowed Samus is, I can't help but think I know this artist.

But whatever, something with Daisy in it I found from the leaks thread.

EDIT: I might be wrong, but I think this is the original artist...

http://gregarlink10.deviantart.com/

I'm convinced it is. More art I found.

[collapse="Spoilered because big image"]
[/collapse]
I agree with the pic in the spoiler, Daisy is not in Sm4sh as a playable character(yet) but she pulls off Chun-Li far better than Peach, because her fighting style would be almost completely physical and her tomboyish and tough as nails personality.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
...Well, I like the concept of this, it's pretty nice for what it is...

http://jemichanx3.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Daisy-Boxing-attire-544111468

And her is more something from the same artist.

http://jemichanx3.deviantart.com/art/A-little-message-to-those-who-are-sad-471014207

http://jemichanx3.deviantart.com/art/Pit-and-Daisy-499537895

And lastly, this that I like because it was drawn on whiteboard with a marker.

http://jemichanx3.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Daisy-Whiteboard-515376462

I think it's really cute.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Should I add a bunny tail to her? (The Daisy 4th of july pic)

I mean this is going to be a sexy picture i suppose

I AM SO SORRY I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND I ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS. IT'S ONLY A SKETCH SO I'LL FINISH IT UP IN MAYBE 5 MINUTES GUYS.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Should I add a bunny tail to her? (The Daisy 4th of july pic)

I mean this is going to be a sexy picture i suppose

I AM SO SORRY I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND I ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS. IT'S ONLY A SKETCH SO I'LL FINISH IT UP IN MAYBE 5 MINUTES GUYS.
Bunny tail should be fine since she's energy personified after all.

Tonight is fantastic with all the colors and noise in the night sky. Makes me wish that my girlfriend actually could have stopped by my house today instead of staying with her family.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
You guys are all so supporting.. thank you! I've never actually felt proud of my works to be honest. But this thread is one of the best things that has ever happned to me! I love you guys!! ! (●´∀`●)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You guys are all so supporting.. thank you! I've never actually felt proud of my works to be honest. But this thread is one of the best things that has ever happned to me! I love you guys!! ! (●´∀`●)
Well, many artist knows that feel of not feeling proud of your own work, but that's how you improve and get better at it, and is part of being an artist, as one myself. Glad to see you trying, and hope to see more for you. :)

HanAmes

Smash Ace
View attachment 60108

:sadsheep: I'm sorry if it doesn't look good, it's unpolished....
Sorry I'm late to the party, but this drawing is absolutely fantastic! Honestly, I wish I can draw as good as you, but I've never found the motivation to practice. Truly an inspiration of an inspiring artist that I hope to be one day, and the fact that it's Daisy, my favorite character, makes this even more great! Kudos, indeed.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I'm late to the party, but this drawing is absolutely fantastic! Honestly, I wish I can draw as good as you, but I've never found the motivation to practice. Truly an inspiration of an inspiring artist that I hope to be one day, and the fact that it's Daisy, my favorite character, makes this even more great! Kudos, indeed.
Thank you so much! I can't begin to express how thankful I am, and I hope I don't disappoint you later on... I'm very happy such kind people take part in this thread. ( ੭ु´ ・∀ ・`) ु

Does anyone have any news about our flower princess?

Update: the most yeahs I've gotten in a Daisy support picture on Miivese is 24!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Thank you so much! I can't begin to express how thankful I am, and I hope I don't disappoint you later on... I'm very happy such kind people take part in this thread. ( ੭ु´ ・∀ ・`) ु

Does anyone have any news about our flower princess?

Update: the most yeahs I've gotten in a Daisy support picture on Miivese is 24!
There was one Daisy post that got 75 Yeahs in the Peach community.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hmm... are you sure? I can't find any specific info on this on other websites. Can you elaborate on what effects of his change between costumes?
Mega Man's death particle colours change depending on the costume.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Most of GameFaqs = Fanboyism and ignorance incarnate.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect any chivalry or logical intelligence from THOSE jamokes...after all, they thought that Michael wrote my article on Daisy, even though many couldn't read it to begin with. But whatevs, GameFaqs is a cesspool where I come from.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Yeah, I wouldn't expect any chivalry or logical intelligence from THOSE jamokes...after all, they thought that Michael wrote my article on Daisy, even though many couldn't read it to begin with. But whatevs, GameFaqs is a cesspool where I come from.
Goes to show that while there was already hate there, he contributed to it, your post above being confirmation.

MaJoR MuCuS

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina's my favorite, but I love Daisy nearly as much. So Daisy has been getting my vote as much as I can do it.

So come on Daisy.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Rosalina's my favorite, but I love Daisy nearly as much. Daisy has been getting my vote as much as I can do it.

So come on Daisy.
Thanks. While Rosalina ties with Peach in my book for my second favorite princess, she is a great character too, so welcome aboard.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Rosalina's my favorite, but I love Daisy nearly as much. So Daisy has been getting my vote as much as I can do it.

So come on Daisy.
Rosalina is actually a very close second for me, while Peach is unfortunately pretty stale as a character to me. Thanks for your support!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

So come on Daisy.
Another person who like both Rosalina and Daisy? Added.

Welcome to the club where the Cool Daisy fans hang out and enjoy your stay. ;)

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Rosalina is actually a very close second for me, while Peach is unfortunately pretty stale as a character to me. Thanks for your support!
Well some say Peach's personality even in the side games such as the RPG's, is kinda bland, same is said once in a while about Mario, which is why some say they like Luigi and Daisy better.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Was searching some communities and found that Daisy's name is a little more frequent on DLC wish lists , but I also find it odd that a few of those wish lists have anime characters there, no offense but I would find it weird seeing characters like Goku or Naruto in Sm4sh.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Was searching some communities and found that Daisy's name is a little more frequent on DLC wish lists , but I also find it odd that a few of those wish lists have anime characters there, no offense but I would find it weird seeing characters like Goku or Naruto in Sm4sh.
Any wierdier than :4myfriends::4link::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4palutena::4peach::4pit::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4feroy::4shulk::4zelda::4zss: and for cartoon sake, :4tlink:? :troll:

Well, I have no opinion about "anime characters" being in Smash Bros officially, as games like SSF2 has them and makes the 3 they have work just fine in Smash Bros format, but I think it's not needed to have the likes of Goku, not because it's unlikely, but more because I have no interest to have them in the game. If they did somehow, I wouldn't really mind if they played ok.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Any wierdier than :4myfriends::4link::4lucina::4marth::4megaman::4palutena::4peach::4pit::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4feroy::4shulk::4zelda::4zss: and for cartoon sake, :4tlink:? :troll:

Well, I have no opinion about "anime characters" being in Smash Bros officially, as games like SSF2 has them and makes the 3 they have work just fine in Smash Bros format, but I think it's not needed to have the likes of Goku, not because it's unlikely, but more because I have no interest to have them in the game. If they did somehow, I wouldn't really mind if they played ok.
Well it would not be bad if they at least had a good background with Nintendo and as we all know that isn't the case here, at least most of the 3rd party characters who are being voted have a good history with the big N.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well it would not be bad if they at least had a good background with Nintendo and as we all know that isn't the case here, at least most of the 3rd party characters who are being voted have a good history with the big N.
Perhaps, although they are really 4th party, but I get your point. Well, if it's not because of Sakurai's statement about them, it if just boiled down to "being a part of Nintendo's history" than "originally a video game character" than Goku's chances wouldn't be as unlikely as you suggest as there's been countless of DBZ games on Nintendo's consoles, even as far back as the Gameboy days (I should know as I had one game before). And with Namco have helped make the game, and Bandai is apart of Namco, they could do that just from principles of them having the possibility of doing so, if Sakurai didn't mind the idea.

But again, it's not something I'd expect to happen, but if somehow it does, I'd wouldn't care about it. Sakurai does whatever he does wants regardless, otherwise Ryu wouldn't be in this game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
People wanting anime characters does not surprise me at all since there had been more equally as bad requests occurring.

Shrek? Now that where things really need a reality check. "Duh, let's have an irrelevant Dreamworks character in Smash because we love the "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" meme so much."

Then there's the Five Nights at Freddy's fans and other PC fanboys thinking their character is suddenly worthy of being in Smash. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom