• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Girl With the Whirl: Dixie Kong Support Thread

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
But some of those moves that Dixie and Kiddy did in that one game was also in other games even if it was not with Dixie or Kiddy.

What about this rolling move in Donkey Kong Country Returns?

Does that remind you of this?

The way I am describing Dixie & Kiddy as a team like Duck Hunt... this is what I have in mind. Not two separate Kongs with their own AI like Ice Climbers... but as one entity like Duck Hunt.

I am picturing Dixie on Kiddy's back... and it reminds me of this.

And when I said they switch places for certain attacks, I am referring to this. No Down+B transformations needed.

So basically, my idea for Dixie & Kiddy is based on the single player mode in both DKCR and DKCTF where a smaller monkey rides on the back of the bigger monkey.
There may be some pretty hefty scale issues here. DK has been made giant in this game, and Diddy is quite big as a result. Dixie would have to be approximately as big as Diddy so having her on the back of a character not much bigger in comparison would be a little tricky to get looking that good.

I don't hate what you've suggested here, but I'd much rather have solo Dixie.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Now THAT would be interesting if they paired her with Kiddy Kong.
Very unique moveset options, and could easily make her a "heavy" (probably more like heavier medium weight) but have the recovery of a light thanks to twirl and their helping jump combos.

Reds94

Smash Cadet
It'd be neat to see a combo like that but like most others have said I really don't like Kiddy, I felt Rare really dropped the ball when designing him. They wanted to create a heavy Kong for Dixie to tag with but really they should of just used Donkey Kong again since he hadn't been used since DKC 1.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
If Dixie also gets relegated to costume status, it might as well be Sakurai giving the finger to the DK franchise.

I don't see Dixie being paired with Kiddy.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I came up with special moves for Dixie & Kiddy... I made some gifs to illustrate how the character dances in my mind.

B: Kong Slap

Let's pretend that Donkey is Kiddy and Dixie is on Kiddy's back in this gif. When the player holds down the B button, Kiddy starts slapping the ground much like Donkey Kong's Down+B move.

But when Kirby inhales Dixie & Kiddy, he wears Dixie's hat and hair... and when Kirby uses this move, he slaps the ground with the hair much like what Dixie does in this gif.

Side+B: Kong Roll

Let's pretend that Donkey is Kiddy in this gif. When the player uses this move, Kiddy starts rolling along the stage and Dixie balances herself on top of Kiddy. The player cannot use this move the same way one would with Yoshi's Egg Roll move because the duo can only go forward, not back and forth willy-nilly. Pushing the control stick in the opposite direction will only make them stop rolling.

Let's pretend that Dixie is balancing atop the rolling Kiddy in this gif. Anyway, the player can make the duo skip while rolling like this by pressing the B button. This could be useful for attacking opponents who might try to jump over them.

Up+B: Kong Toss

Kiddy throws Dixie upward. Don't worry about Kiddy... just make sure Dixie recovers! When Dixie successfully recovers back to the stage, Kiddy will automatically float up toward Dixie.

I repeat, don't worry about Kiddy. Yes, it is visually similar to Ice Climbers' Up+B move but it functions more like Bowser Jr.'s Up+B move. So what if Kiddy falls off-screen... Dixie will just break a DK Barrel that appears out of thin air the moment Kiddy falls off-screen and she is back on Kiddy's back.

This way, Dixie & Kiddy are always together like Duck Hunt or Bowser Jr. and his Koopa Clown Car and not easily separated like Ice Climbers. No need for AI for Kiddy like Nana.

Down+B: Kong Pound
Dixie and Kiddy switch places. Dixie throws Kiddy up in the air. Kiddy lands on the ground hard to cause small earthquakes and bury enemies (if Kiddy lands on them).

Don't worry if Dixie throws Kiddy off the stage. A DK Barrel will appear in front of Dixie and it will immediately break... and Dixie is suddenly on Kiddy's back again. Well, why not? The Koopa Clown Car appears from thin air when Bowser Jr. ejects himself from it and lands on the stage.

Double Jump (press the jump button again while jumping)

Again, let's pretend that Donkey is Kiddy in this gif. Dixie carries Kiddy as she propels her hair.

Float (hold down the jump button while jumping)

It functions like Peach's floating jump except it descents slowly. Use this as a horizontal recovery... but if the duo are still below the stage after floating, quickly use Up+B to have Kiddy throw Dixie.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Wow, if Dixie was made into a costume and only a costume, then I'd seriously consider getting rid of smash because I would put all of my faith in Krystal but with a character like Krystal, I can't put a lot of faith in her joining because "wolf might just be enough" to the developers... those two characters are the only ones I want and I have no interest in anybody else.. except brawl voiced Wolf and daisy but im pretty neutral toward anyone else joint /dont care xD

Why I want dixie ( and krystal)
i wanted Krystal and Dixie since smash 4 was announced much like what @ Reds94 Reds94 said . But my eagerness grew when I heard Sakurai wanted to add more females. I thought Dixie was a shoe-in over any other girl that was added other than Palutena. So I was disappointed when the game was released and i had neither. They are both my favorite character from thier franchises with great potential of having a unique moveset. I always seem to like the female of the franchise that people underestimate. I guess that's why peach is my favorite of mario so much xD Plus I wanna see that HD red haired Dixie with the purple outfit from dkc2 xD!!

I tried playing as all the fighters but the only ones I care about are Peach, Fox, Rosalina, Wii Fit and Ike. I sucked with everyone else no matter how hard I try. .-. But I know I'll be able to kick butt with Krystal and Dixie . If those two were added, I really wouldn't have a cause for complaint x)

In other news
im going to have a smash ballot comic in the smash community On miiverse in a few weeks after my game pad is fixed. I've looked at alot of polls and requests people have made so I want to make each character have a role in the comic that would satisfy the fan of the character. Like king k roll being the main villain who's out to capture smash ballot candidates. xD I have it starting as Krystal saving Dixie from king k roll and then they set on a mission to save people before k roll captures them. I'll show off that each character has a potential moveset so it should help others not to be so quick to say "I can't see them fighting " or "they'd just be a clone of _"

I predict there's gonna be 64 fighters in all after the ballot closes and here's a list of the most requested 12 fighters I've seen:
Newcomers:
King K.Roll
Isaac
Bandana dee
Krystal
Dixie
Daisy
Captain Toad with Toadette swap costume
Inkling
Paper Mario

Veterans that have a chance to come back before the ballot:
Wolf
Snake
Ice Climber (as in one with Nana being a swap)

I left out some votes but these are the ones I see that are 1st party excluding snake and aren't already an assist trophy or boss. But I'll be sure to add cranky kong, wonder red, chorus kids, black shadow,impa and etc in the comic :) I hope you guys will follow it once I start it ^^

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Why I want dixie ( and krystal)
i wanted Krystal and Dixie since smash 4 was announced much like what @ Reds94 Reds94 said . But my eagerness grew when I heard Sakurai wanted to add more females. I thought Dixie was a shoe-in over any other girl that was added other than Palutena. So I was disappointed when the game was released and i had neither. They are both my favorite character from thier franchises with great potential of having a unique moveset. I always seem to like the female of the franchise that people underestimate. I guess that's why peach is my favorite of mario so much xD Plus I wanna see that HD red haired Dixie with the purple outfit from dkc2 xD!!
THIS! Yeah same! Once I heard the whole Sakurai wants to add more females thing I pretty much got super complacent and just expected Dixie to be in. Alot of people fall into the same boat I was on. Assumption is a nice way to fall down and get nothing accomplished. So when the ballots opened I figured it would be a nice idea to support a campaign to show people not to rely on "signs" (like was going to be in brawl, Smash 4 wanted more females etc) I have even had Dixie fans on DA tell me "well she will be in because of those reasons so I'm not going to vote her and I am instead going to vote another charcter" So pretty much for me I have been using the campaign just to raise awareness that she needs votes regardless of what we previously thought. Luckily I was able to sway their opinions.

But Yeah I was 100% heart broken because I thought she would be one of the females to get added.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
A Dixie costume would completely convince me that Sakurai obviously does not like DKC series.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
This thread has almost 100K views!!

If K. Rool is really out after that costume, the award oughta go to the runner-up of Voted DKC Reps, Dixie!

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
This is just my opinion, but after the K. Rool Mii Brawler costume being revealed I felt like this gave Dixie Kong a better shot at getting in. Considering she was planned for Brawl, maybe Sakurai plans on bringing her back like Mewtwo, Doc, and Roy were? It'd be great to have DK, Diddy, and Dixie together. All we would need is Cranky to complete the family.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This is just my opinion, but after the K. Rool Mii Brawler costume being revealed I felt like this gave Dixie Kong a better shot at getting in. Considering she was planned for Brawl, maybe Sakurai plans on bringing her back like Mewtwo, Doc, and Roy were? It'd be great to have DK, Diddy, and Dixie together. All we would need is Cranky to complete the family.
Yeah, it does look like the K. Rool costume hurts K. Rool's chances and helped Dixie's chances... but some people are saying that the K. Rool costume doesn't hurt K. Rool's chances and he still has a chance because Link and Samus are playable and they are also Mii costumes... so it could go either way.

My only hope for Dixie is if Sakurai still wants to add Dixie in SSB4 when she was planned to be in Brawl along with Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Roy.

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
((If I'm not on the supporter list could someone add me please?))
I don't think the K. Rool costume necessarily hurt K. Rool's chances? It certainly didn't help him but it's not like he's been de-confirmed or anything. I don't think a character has been introduced to the game after a full mii costume was released for them but there's a first for everything and given that Link and Samus are both mii costumes it doesn't really mean that much anyway. I've always wanted Dixie Kong but also felt that K. Rool was such a shoe in because of his popularity, so it was pretty much just hoping they'd pick Dixie as well. (I like K. Rool but personally I'd rather just Dixie) I think the costume has kind of helped bring some surprise back to the ballot. At first it was like "K.Rools going to be in it anyway" but now not so much, and I think that's a good thing. Most importantly I want to be surprised by the ballot results (hopefully leaks won't ruin that...) and now that can still happen even if K. Rool is picked.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I only want to make this post once. I'm making it here because I think the only place more relevant is the K. Rool thread, and I don't want to post it there for what is soon to be obvious reasons.

People should consider K. Rool to be out of the running for fighter status in this game's DLC. Is it 100%? No. But thinking he still has a good shot is wishful thinking and likely setting yourself up for disappointment (or excitement, if that's how you roll).

When the Inkling costumes came out, people were pretty quick to say they were disconfirmed as fighters, yet somehow K. Rool is some special snowflake for whom the same rules don't apply. And look at some other costumes that have been released recently: among others, we have Heihachi and Chrom. Characters confirmed to have been considered for the roster, but ultimately decided against. Chrom's costume was even revealed at the exact same time as K. Rool's.

The most likely situation is that the dev team noticed K. Rool's popularity, but for whatever reason it was decided not to make him playable. They still wanted to acknowledge him for the fans, though, so they made the Mii costume.

Now I will rebut some common arguments:

"Samus and Link have costumes and they're playable!"

They are also Samus and Link, much more iconic characters than K. Rool, and the Gunner/Swordfighter movesets were quite possibly based off of them from the beginning. Samus and Link are not only series veterans, they've been in Smash since the very beginning. Meanwhile, not a single character has had a costume revealed, then been shown to also be playable, with the possible exception of...

"The Meta Knight mask was shown before Meta Knight was revealed!"

Indeed it was. But there are a few problems with this comparison. First, Meta Knight was a veteran, while K. Rool would be a newcomer. No newcomer has ever been teased in such a way. Second, Meta Knight was shown only a couple days later, and the mask was used just to have a little fun with the reveal (Meta Knight's whole "there was an impostor" thing). Such doesn't seem to be the case for K. Rool.

"The trophy uses his new design but the costume uses his Rare design! He'll be playable with the new design!"

Other M Ridley is the boss of Pyrosphere! Meta/Super Metroid Ridley will be playable!

"There's so much detail on the costume! Why would they put so much work into just a costume?"

I dunno, maybe so that the costume looks good? Is that so hard to believe? What I find harder to believe is that they would use the same model from a playable character for a Mii costume.

Since this is the Dixie thread, I'll add this in: what does it say for Dixie's chances?

It's tough to say. If we think we can expect one (and only one) DK newcomer, it certainly makes the situation better for her. But even though we know popularity should be ruling the day, it's still pretty impossible to accurately guess how Sakurai decides things, especially with the assumed front-runner out of the game. Personally, I'm erring on the side of caution and saying it doesn't change her chances in any way. I think she had a fair shot before and I think the same now. It would be nice if both K. Rool and Dixie could make it in, but one is better than none.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
((If I'm not on the supporter list could someone add me please?))
You're on the list. Don't worry.

I only want to make this post once. I'm making it here because I think the only place more relevant is the K. Rool thread, and I don't want to post it there for what is soon to be obvious reasons.

People should consider K. Rool to be out of the running for fighter status in this game's DLC. Is it 100%? No. But thinking he still has a good shot is wishful thinking and likely setting yourself up for disappointment (or excitement, if that's how you roll).

When the Inkling costumes came out, people were pretty quick to say they were disconfirmed as fighters, yet somehow K. Rool is some special snowflake for whom the same rules don't apply. And look at some other costumes that have been released recently: among others, we have Heihachi and Chrom. Characters confirmed to have been considered for the roster, but ultimately decided against. Chrom's costume was even revealed at the exact same time as K. Rool's.

The most likely situation is that the dev team noticed K. Rool's popularity, but for whatever reason it was decided not to make him playable. They still wanted to acknowledge him for the fans, though, so they made the Mii costume.

They are also Samus and Link, much more iconic characters than K. Rool, and the Gunner/Swordfighter movesets were quite possibly based off of them from the beginning. Samus and Link are not only series veterans, they've been in Smash since the very beginning. Meanwhile, not a single character has had a costume revealed, then been shown to also be playable, with the possible exception of...

Indeed it was. But there are a few problems with this comparison. First, Meta Knight was a veteran, while K. Rool would be a newcomer. No newcomer has ever been teased in such a way. Second, Meta Knight was shown only a couple days later, and the mask was used just to have a little fun with the reveal (Meta Knight's whole "there was an impostor" thing). Such doesn't seem to be the case for K. Rool.

"The trophy uses his new design but the costume uses his Rare design! He'll be playable with the new design!"

Other M Ridley is the boss of Pyrosphere! Meta/Super Metroid Ridley will be playable!

"There's so much detail on the costume! Why would they put so much work into just a costume?"

I dunno, maybe so that the costume looks good? Is that so hard to believe? What I find harder to believe is that they would use the same model from a playable character for a Mii costume.

Since this is the Dixie thread, I'll add this in: what does it say for Dixie's chances?

It's tough to say. If we think we can expect one (and only one) DK newcomer, it certainly makes the situation better for her. But even though we know popularity should be ruling the day, it's still pretty impossible to accurately guess how Sakurai decides things, especially with the assumed front-runner out of the game. Personally, I'm erring on the side of caution and saying it doesn't change her chances in any way. I think she had a fair shot before and I think the same now. It would be nice if both K. Rool and Dixie could make it in, but one is better than none.
I'm with you. I still think K. Rool could be a really cool addition to the roster and would be great for DK representation, but after thinking about the recent events, I feel that it's unlikely at this point. I agree that the discussion about what the Mii costume means should be left for the K. Rool thread to sort out. We should move on in this thread and keep our discussion focused on Dixie. I'm feeling much better about her chances right now.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118

There's an argument you haven't really rebutted.

That is; why should a costume released before the end of the ballot impact upon K Rool's chances to get in through the ballot?

You posted this:

"And look at some other costumes that have been released recently: among others, we have Heihachi and Chrom. Characters confirmed to have been considered for the roster, but ultimately decided against. Chrom's costume was even revealed at the exact same time as K. Rool's."

Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with you. But both of these other characters were considered pre-release. K Rool could well have been considered pre-release as well and they decided to add him as a costume a while before the ballot. It does make sense after all, what with him being missing in action for 6 or 7 years. But the ballot is happening now. The goalposts have changed. There is every possibility that K Rool's costume is independent of the ballot; in which case it shouldn't ruin his chances of getting in.

This costume only really kills his chances if you assume it has anything to do with the ballot, which isn't really something either of us can prove or disprove at this point.

Either way, as a K Rool supporter, if he doesn't make it in, hopefully Dixie does. DK overall needs some love, and both of them should be in by the next game either way. If K Rool doesn't make it through the ballot, then the amount of noise raised about him should bring him back to the DK series as a whole - and that in itself would be a victory.

Skorm Snow-Strider

Smash Rookie
Hey @ Skorm Snow-Strider Skorm Snow-Strider where is your avatar from? Can I get a source? Looks cute.
'Fraid not. Tried looking for it, but the artists Deviant Art is closed, and I can't for the life of me find the tumblr it came from. I usually don't like posting artists work elsewhere on the web without their permission, and I don't think I have the pic on my comp anymore. Sorry.

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Are you Masahiro Sakurai, by chance? If you aren't, why are you speaking for him?
I think he's looking at the situation quite logically, honestly. I'm not gonna set my expectations high thinking K. Rool is first in line for DLC, but hey it could still happen. Anyway, I just hope we get some kind of DK representation.

Skorm Snow-Strider

Smash Rookie
Nintendo has barely done anything with K.rool in...a long, long time really. Honestly, regulating him into a costume just sorta reinforces the notion that they're really reluctant to do anything with the character for some reason that is beyond me. No idea why either, though Nintendo themselves never handled the Donkey Kong IP well, with only a few exceptions.

For the record, if K.Rool does make it into the game, I'd be pretty upset. Not because K. Rool made it in, but because yanking the fan-bases chain like that would be just plain mean. That's half the reason why I think he's not going to make it in, because otherwise, that's a pretty big **** move for people who wanted the character in. I'm personally not a fan of Troll Creators to begin with though.

Reds94

Smash Cadet
'Fraid not. Tried looking for it, but the artists Deviant Art is closed, and I can't for the life of me find the tumblr it came from. I usually don't like posting artists work elsewhere on the web without their permission, and I don't think I have the pic on my comp anymore. Sorry.
Damn that's too bad. Reverse image search also doesn't turn it up with just the thumbnail. Oh well, thanks anyway!

DixieJiggly

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZATCH BELL
3DS FC
0903-2824-3011
I have here the image I

---

About Kiddy team with Dixie, Kiddy if it was one of my favorites in DKC3 but I want to Dixie alone, it deserves its own character, and I do not like the double characters (that's why I do not use much Rosalina even one lol my favorite characters)

Attachments

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I don't think a Dixie and Kiddy team would work considering Dixie has moved on as a character, there's no reason to keep them together. I actually think the best option for Dixie would be a grappler playstyle, I honestly don't know why I didn't think of that before considering how big of a mechanic throwing things is in DKC.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Are you Masahiro Sakurai, by chance? If you aren't, why are you speaking for him?
No... But alot of people who took the whole concept of "all DLC from now on will be fan service" as whoever has the most votes automatically wins and applied it to Dixie saying she has no chance because of this alone aren't Masahiro Sakurai but you don't see all of them getting questioned about "speaking on his behalf" either.

The way I see it which for sure can't be proved or disproved at this point is that I know is that this was released AFTER the "all DLC from now on will be fan service" announcement was made. So to me Sakurai KNOWS about K Rool and has already made his mind up about him. Now what we don't know is if this suit was a "we hear you wait on the full product" or a "I really don't feel like dealing with this character here take this instead" Either way BOTH of these responses would mean that Sakurai has already passed judgment on this character. Which to me seems like sending in more votes might (key word might) be pointless ( tho I know there is nothing to lose atthis point) and for all we know because judgment was already passed they and could very well be ignoring every vote has KKR on it (which to me seems like a very bad business move and I hope is not the case). The ballot still has like 2 months left so... we shall see.

For the reasons I said above I agree with @ Sponge Sponge I also think @ Parallel_Falchion Parallel_Falchion is looking at this pretty logically considering most people said Inklings were out of the running for the same exact reason. I understand people are still salty and butthurt and worried about the K Rool costume and before anyone gets mad about that statement that is myself included because to me if KKR really does stay a Mii and we end up not getting Dixie then Sakurai truly does hate DK. Sakurai please prove me wrong which ever one will be better than none.

With that being said I think it's okay to be worried about a situation but I think it would be a bit better to state why you disagree with a statement instead of posting a rhetorical question trying to be smart about it. Of course @ Parallel_Falchion Parallel_Falchion isn't Sakurai and this is a speculation topic and last I checked all ideas as long as there are respectful are welcome.

I have here the image I
Yes! @ DixieJiggly DixieJiggly saves the day! =D

Last edited:

Reds94

Smash Cadet
I have here the image I

---

About Kiddy team with Dixie, Kiddy if it was one of my favorites in DKC3 but I want to Dixie alone, it deserves its own character, and I do not like the double characters (that's why I do not use much Rosalina even one lol my favorite characters)
Awesome, thanks!

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Now we've officially hit over 100K views!!!

Any Dixie fan who hasn't voted yet should suggest that 桜井 shouldn't rely too much on the Eastern side (Kirby, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus Uprising)

Reds94

Smash Cadet
Now we've officially hit over 100K views!!!

Any Dixie fan who hasn't voted yet should suggest that 桜井 shouldn't rely too much on the Eastern side (Kirby, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus Uprising)
Though usually Dixie is pretty high on Japanese polls, at least on most that I've seen, which is great news.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
I certainly hope that's the case. That would bode well for Dixie's chances.
I think it's the case. She apparently was mentioned a lot as a potential newcomer by Japanese fans before Smash 4's release and had significant support on that PushDustin poll back in February. I've not done any in-depth research myself since I don't know Japanese, but in a cursory search of Japanese blog posts and comments about possible DLC, I saw her mentioned several times. I definitely don't think she and K. Rool are characters who are disproportionately popular in the west like Little Mac was; they seem to have a pretty significant global fanbase.

Speaking of Little Mac, there was a post on Legends of Localization a while back that reported the Japanese reaction to his trailer and one of the comments it mentioned was "I think Little Mac’s inclusion is nice. But why are they announcing this on the newest Donkey Kong’s release date?! I was hoping they’d announce Diddy and Dixie!" Even though that was from a while ago, I still think it's pretty cool to see her get support from fans all over the world.

Last edited:

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I really hope Dixie makes wave 4 dlc or 5 . I hope as far as more playable characters go we get the following: wolf, ice climber(s) and DIXIE !! Also I want MOAR music from DKC2 in the game soooo badly

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
I really hope Dixie makes wave 4 dlc or 5 . I hope as far as more playable characters go we get the following: wolf, ice climber(s) and DIXIE !! Also I want MOAR music from DKC2 in the game soooo badly
Yes Dixie and Wolf are the 2 I am trully hoping for! I dont really care too much for K Rool I just voted him and revoted him after the suit crap just to show support and for the fact that I still think it's odd that both Dixie and KKR are not in the roster yet. 1 DK newcomer is better than none regardless of which but its still going to rub me the wrong way if they both dont get in because honestly they would complete the DK roster to me.

Plus I would really like to have a smash reenactment of the final DKC2 fight. I also voted Tails tho im sure he Isn't likely and Crash lol for as much as id like to see him I honestly didn't vote him because I feel it would be a wasted vote. He is totally a joke now in days.

And ALL OF MY YES for more dk music! ANYTHING thats NOT jungle theme! Please! DK has so much more to offer in terms of music. MUCH MUCH more to offer!

Reds94

Smash Cadet
I want them to add original versions of songs from DKC. Some older games really work with remastered songs but those are usually because they're from really old games using simple sound chips, making them very "beep-boop". I find DKC still holds up and I don't like their remixes. That's just me though.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I would like a new stage for Dixie Kong... maybe Lake Orangatanga from Donkey Kong Country 3. It could be something different besides the jungle stages... characters fight on wooden boardwalks and rooftops of wooden huts, swim in the lake below. Stage hazards include Klasps climbing on ropes left and right above the lake... touch them and they explode... and steel barrels that respawn from the same spot when you pick them up and throw them off stage.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I would like a new stage for Dixie Kong... maybe Lake Orangatanga from Donkey Kong Country 3. It could be something different besides the jungle stages... characters fight on wooden boardwalks and rooftops of wooden huts, swim in the lake below. Stage hazards include Klasps climbing on ropes left and right above the lake... touch them and they explode... and steel barrels that respawn from the same spot when you pick them up and throw them off stage.
Actually, that would be a great idea! It could also be a stage that comes from the original DKC trilogy, which I find awesome!

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
Could we please get the groovy grasslands theme in the game? PLEASE?

Top Bottom