• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Girl With the Whirl: Dixie Kong Support Thread

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
"Plausible" just means "When Sakurai loses his mind and suddenly forgets what the point is of Smash Bros."

Banjo is ACTUALLY possible, Shovel Knight is just as plausible as gravity not existing.

Only in theory. In Game Theory thanks for watching

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
I'd be completely fine with Banjo (he is a character i really love and would play as) but AFTER Dixe get's in tho. I'm pushing for Dixie so hard because she is the only one from my dream team that actually has a chance because heaven knows the rest of my dream team Tails and Crash Bandicoot will NEVER make it in Smash. Ever. Ever ever. lol.

Crabman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pipopolus
So I was just thinking, if the Roy rumors are true and if Dixie Kong gets in, all of the forbidden 7 from Brawl will have been rectified. Not including toon zelda / toon shiek and plusle and minun (which their is some controversy over whether or not they were even considered in the first place)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
So I was just thinking, if the Roy rumors are true and if Dixie Kong gets in, all of the forbidden 7 from Brawl will have been rectified. Not including toon zelda / toon shiek and plusle and minun (which their is some controversy over whether or not they were even considered in the first place)
Tetra confirmed

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Hey, all. Sorry for not posting much, but I've had a bunch of RL stuff, so I haven't had time to visit in a bit. Even in the face of the Roy/Ryu situation, I'm going to stay optimistic. Sakurai has considered Dixie in the past, so she may have the potential to be DLC regardless of the Smash Ballot. However, that doesn't mean we should slack in our campaign.

@ VeemonTamer VeemonTamer , Is the website completed enough for me to link to it in the OP? I feel it would help out if we did.

Also, I have a quote for the site for whenever you have time to add it:

I have been a fan of the Donkey Kong Country series since I could barely walk and talk. My favorite animals growing up were monkeys, so when I saw a game where I could play as them and go on an adventure, I was instantly sold. This game was Donkey Kong Country 2 on the SNES. I remember spending countless hours of my childhood exploring this amazing world and attempting to rescue DK from the clutches of the dastardly Kaptain K. Rool. While I initially played as Diddy because he was the boy character, I eventually tried out Dixie and discovered her awesome hair abilities, which I used to breeze through the game with ease. This made me feel like a complete badass, and she quickly cemented herself as one of my favorite video game characters of all time. As a result, Dixie Kong is easily my top choice when it comes to Smash Bros. newcomers.

In my opinion, Dixie Kong is one of the few remaining Nintendo "All-Stars" that has not yet become a fighter. I consider Dixie to be among the likes of King K. Rool, Ridley, and Toad because she has a considerable résumé. She has been a major character in the Donkey Kong franchise since her debut in the mid '90s; she has made appearances in 17 games outside of remakes, and has been playable in 15 of those titles. In terms of female Nintendo characters, Dixie has never been a damsel-in-distress, and has even gone on two adventures to rescue the damselled main male heroes of the franchise; this makes her one of the few female video game characters who have completely turned the tables on this formula. Additionally, Dixie even starred as the main playable character in her own game almost a decade before Peach did. In my eyes, Dixie has paid her dues and is worthy of joining the ranks of other Nintendo icons in the Smash roster.

In terms of moveset potential, Dixie has plenty to work with. A lot of Dixie's detractors say that she does not have enough potential to be a unique fighter, but I completely disagree. Her ponytail is the key; she could use it to give her a diverse set of normals by swinging it around, whipping it, and using it for a tether grab/tether recovery and potentially a command grab as one of her specials. Most importantly, her ponytail would give her an outstanding recovery and aerial mobility, like it does in the Donkey Kong games. In addition to her ponytail, she could also use things like her guitar, her Bubblegum Popgun from Tropical Freeze, and the Rocket Bongos from Barrel Blast. While she may not have as much moveset potential as, say, King K. Rool, she still has enough source material to build a moveset without stretching too far.

In short, Dixie Kong is my number one choice for Smash Bros. DLC. She is one of my favorite video game characters of all time, she has plenty of moveset potential, and I feel that she has earned the right to join the Smash Bros. roster alongside DK and Diddy.

~SethTheMage

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
"I once played Mario Slam Basketball as Dixie, put her down after that but she's still my most wanted kinda because hair"

-Me

Yeah, lets do not add this one to the site.

Other news: I'm kinda trying to draw my most wanted Smash movesets, because I'm sick of everybody ignoring text movesets but going cray-cray over a butt bounce if its drawn.
Dixie is one of them, and actually my next project (King K. Rool and Captain Toad being done already)
I have Jab combo almost done. (Not colored yet)

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3 are the fondest memories of my childhood. Dixie Kong would basically complete my childhood in Smash.

No one gives a **** about Kiddy Kong.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
"I once played Mario Slam Basketball as Dixie, put her down after that but she's still my most wanted kinda because hair"

-Me

Yeah, lets do not add this one to the site.

Other news: I'm kinda trying to draw my most wanted Smash movesets, because I'm sick of everybody ignoring text movesets but going cray-cray over a butt bounce if its drawn.
Dixie is one of them, and actually my next project (King K. Rool and Captain Toad being done already)
I have Jab combo almost done. (Not colored yet)
Picture's worth a thousand words :p

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
What would be a better plan then?
Expanding the moveset with knockback, damage percentages and better visual style.
Yeah, I'm going to do that I think.

EDIT: The infinitely better moveset than my last one.
Now not featuring drawings. I feel GIMPed when working with drawing software (hehe get it)

Dixie Kong

About Dixie Kong:
Dixie Kong is the protagonist of two DKC games, and appears in many other Donkey Kong games and Mario spin-offs.
She's mostly known for her hair-spinning ability, but that's only the beginning of her moveset potential.

Playstyle:
Dixie Kong is just as acrobatic as her fellow monkey friend Diddy.
But whereas Diddy likes cartwheeling over the ground and throwing bananas, Dixie is more of an aerial acrobat, using her hair spinning abilities to achieve different air speeds.

Playing Dixie is like playing pinball, you'll have to eratically zoom around the stage, hitting opponents from left and right.

Sometimes you have to take it slowly with the helicopter spin, sometimes you'll need a bit of speed with her double jump and various haerials, but most of the time, you'll need both.

If you still think her aerials, helicopter spin and double jump don't enough aerial capabilities, her specials can help you out, as she has a Rocket Barrel to zoom around the stage, and a Barrel Blast to quickly reach high places.

Statistics:
Ground Speed: 7/10
Dixie is a very fast monkey, running and walking slightly slower than her friend Diddy.

Air Speed: 9/10
Dixie is very acrobatic, and zooms from point to point.
Her air speed is third best, after Yoshi and Jigglypuff.

Falling Speed: 7/10
Dixie's hair is weighing her down, so she falls pretty fast.
Her falling speed is above average
------------------
Weight: 4/10

Dixie is a monkey who has burned every banana calorie in her body.
She's pretty light because of that, lighter than Diddy.

Height: 4/10
Same as Diddy, they're of the same age after all.
-----------------
Jump Height: 8/10

Dixie has trained her jump height alot in her adventures.
Her already incredible jump height is augmented by her hair, making her go even higher.

Double Jump Height: 10/10
Dixie goes full force when her hair spins around.
Her double jump is no slouch, going slightly less high than Yoshi's and Ness's.

-----------------
Knockback: 4/10
Dixie's hair is more used for fast spinning and damage racking rather than knocking the opponent out.
Her powerful feet she uses for her incredibly high jumps are pretty hard hitters though.

Mobility specifics
Double Jump : Tropical Freeze Hair Whirl
Dixie has a float like Peach where she twirls her hair to slow descent.

Unlike Peach' float, Dixie's hair twirl doesn't make her completely stop falling.

Moveset
Normals
Jab:

The last hit of Dixie's jab

Dixie first slaps the opponent with her hand two times and then ducks to slam her hair in front of her (based on the grab in DKC) (last hit has upward knockback and can meteor smash aerial opponents.)

Forward Tilt:
Dixie moves a little bit forward while spinning her hair. Works like Diddy Kongs Forward Smash

Down Tilt:

Dixie uses her hair as a spring to let her roll forward.

Up Tilt:

Dixie jumps and twirls her hair rapidly, dealing multiple hits before popping the opponent up.

Dash Attack:
Dixie does a moving pirouette, using her hair to propel her forward.

Aerials:
Neutral Air:

Dixie twirls around one time with her foot extended.
Works as a *** kick, so the first hit has better knock back than the second one, which hits behind her and the last one, hitting in front of her again.

Dixie can move through the air while doing this move, turning her in a high-speed hitbox.

Foward Air:
Dixie stomps her feet sidewards like Diddy, but instead uses her hair to give her a boost forwards, like R.O.B's Back Air.

Using this move in succession turns you in a zooming wall!

Up Air:
Dixie hangs upside down and uses her hair to propel her up, while she kicks five times.
While the kicks are pretty weak, the boost is quick and far.
Use this move wisely though, the boost doesn't happen when using this move a second time.

Back Air:
Like Diddy's Back Air, but with the boost of R.O.B's bair.
The boost moves you forward, and the foot is quite small, so hitting is hard.

Down Air:
Dixie dives into the ground head first and twirls her hair for a multihit before headbutting her opponents for a meteor smash

Smashes:
Forward Smash:

Dixie blows a big bubble of bubble gum while charging, then it explodes. Charging extends the range.

Down Smash:
Dixie crouches and spins her hair.

Up Smash:
Stands on her head and begins to spin around.

Specials:

Neutral Special:
Bubble Popgum:

Dixie quicly fires a bubble gum from her popgun, which bounces on the floor and can be picked up after.
Dixie can fire these bubble gum repeatedly, with three bubble gum on the screen at the time.

Neutral Special:
Chargable Popgum:

Complete clone of the Peanut Popgun.
The shots do not bounce, but are stronger.

Neutral Special:
Kaboom Popgum:

The popgun fires popgum that explode when they touch the ground, knocking up opponents for more hitstun, damage and knockback than the default popgun.

However, the shots do not bounce on the ground and cannot be picked up.

Side Special:
Rocket Barrel:

Dixie backflips on a Rocket Barrel that appears below her, she rides on it and she travels half of Final Destination at a varying speeds.

When the control stick is pressed backwards, she flies very slow.
When the control stick is pressed forward, she flies as fast as Sonic's Spin Dash.
When the control stick is not pressed, she flies as fast as Lloid Rocket.

If the barrel touches an opponent or the terrain, it causes a small blast that doesn't KO and Dixie will automatically backflip off.

Dixie can backflip of the barrel at any time, which doesn't consume her double jump.
The barrel will fly further on its own for a short time after Dixie backflips off.

This move is great to confuse the opponents, since Dixie can fly at varying speeds and even switch speed mid-flight.

Usage of this move is crucial to Dixie's pinball gameplay, since it goes at varying speeds.
This can be used to blend with Dixie's varying air speeds by using Dixie's float into a slow barrel or to make a sharp contrast with it by slowly floating over the stage before going in full force.

Although the barrel can be fast, it cannot be used for pure rushdown like Bowser Jr's Clown Kart since the explosion doesn't hurt the opponent much and the backflip is too laggy for any followup.
The barrel can also be used to zip over the stage, to recover or to chase the opponent.

Side Special:
Dumb Barrel:

Dixie sits on a Rocket Barrel for a long time, but it goes as slow as Bowser Jr's Clown Kart (Control Stick not pressed)

Unlike the default barrel, Dixie can jump off normally to surprise opponents.
This barrel also lingers longer after it is abadoned by Dixie, making it a semi-projectile.

The biggest charm to this version of the move however, is its incredible kill potential.
The explosion kills the cast reliably at 120%, making it a risky, but rewarding move.

Side Special: Loop Barrel:
Dixie sits on a Rocket Barrel for a short time, going as slow as the Dumb Barrel, but Dixie can make loops, with it.

These loops can offer Dixie a more diverse ride, and it gives Dixie the ability to aerially chase the opponent.

Up Special:
Barrel Blast:

The familliar Barrel spins around, pressing B again results in Dixie being blasted far away, as far as Rosalina's Launch Star. If opponents break the barrel though, Dixie is helpless.

The Barrel Shot is faster than Rosalina's Launch Star, and after the move, Dixie has access to her aerials.

The big risk of this move is how the barrel is broken after taking 8% damage, which is not much, and Dixie has to wait for the barrel to launch her in the right direction.

This is even more augmented by the fact this move only has a small explosive hitbox when Dixie is blasted away by the barrel and a short during hitbox as Dixie twirls her hair when flying.

Up Special:
Aimable Blast:

The Barrel no longer spins around on its own, but is aimable by the player. The drawback is that the Barrel blasts Dixie less far.

This barrel is the less risk, less reward version of Barrel Blast.

It allows for a faster, safer, but worse recovery also making it worse for chasing.

Up Special:
Indestructible Barrel:

The Barrel Blasts Dixie less far (As far as Fire Fox), but the barrel is indestructible, so Dixie is invincible when in it.

This is the stress-less version of the Barrel.

It's completely invincible, so no Dixie fan has to worry about a Villager sniping Dixie out of the barrel.

But after the barrel spins three times, it explodes on its own and sends Dixie upwards helplessly, so no Barrel camping this time!

Down Special:
Guitar:

Works like Barbara's AT, but only one time and stronger.
This move is best used as either a "Get off me" move or a move that can be used to gimp recovering opponents.

This move can be spammed slightly and does not cancel momentun or hurt Dixie's Air Speed so you can play the best Air Guitar!

Down Special:
Rhythm Guitar:

Works like Konga Beat: Players have to press the button to make multiple weak waves.
This move is definitely spammable, so it allows for flying around and engulfing yourself in hitboxes.

It also acts as the best Easter Egg of the game.
Play multiple tones and it forms a classic Nintendo song.

Down Special:
Rock Guitar:

This move can be charged, and if charged up completely, Dixie makes one giant and strong blast.

When charging, Dixie plays the classic DKC theme.
When you complete it in one go, the blast will kill at 60%

Final Smash:
Animal Barrel Mayhem!:

Dixie goes in a barrel to blast the animal crates and then the Animal buddies go on rampage

Grabs and Throws:
Grab:
Dixie grabs the opponent with her hair
Pummel: Kicks the opponent
Forward Throw: Dixie rolls over the opponent and then throws it.
Down Throw: Dixie just throws the opponent down
Up Throw: Dixie spins her hair with her opponent trapped and then sends it upwards.
Back Throw: Dixie does her Dash Attacks and then she faces backwards and throws the opponent

Taunts, Idle poses and Victory Poses
Forward Taunt:
Dixie does a loop with a barrel
Down Taunt: Dixie uses her bubblegum
Up Taunt: Dixie plays a bit of the DKC theme on her guitar and then strikes a pose.

Victory Pose 1: Dixie flies around on her barrel while waving at the screen
Victory Pose 2: Dixie practices her guitar skills a bit by sliding on her knees while playing her victory theme. What a girl!
Victory Pose 3: Dixie tries to float for a short time but ends up falling

Idle Pose 1: Dixie holds her hair and looks at it
Idle Pose 2: Dixie swings her hair with her hand
Idle Pose 3: Dixie practices her guitar skills in the air

Last edited:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Expanding the moveset with knockback, damage percentages and better visual style.
Yeah, I'm going to do that I think.
Go for it; I try to keep moveset properties like exact percentages vague so people can fill in the blanks on their own, and to account for any given SSB's physics, but that's just me.

And the moveset you provided? Well done; the air mechanics you have in mind for her seems to be very robust and dynamic, and the bubblegum and guitar moves are interesting to say the least.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage the site is almost done. I think it might be complete enough to post to op. The dlc highlights page has dummy place holder text tho for the time being. Also waiting on @ BirthNote BirthNote and my illustrated moves to be done. Very crucial to that page. other than that the rest of the site should be done by Saturday or sooner. Will add more to conversation when I get off work.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage the site is almost done. I think it might be complete enough to post to op. The dlc highlights page has dummy place holder text tho for the time being. Also waiting on @ BirthNote BirthNote and my illustrated moves to be done. Very crucial to that page. other than that the rest of the site should be done by Saturday or sooner. Will add more to conversation when I get off work.
All that's left with my illustrations are the Specials and Final Smash. I wanna put my best effort into them, since they're special and need a good bit of explaining to go with them.

Reds94

Smash Cadet
Let's not get off topic though. If you want to debate Banjo or Shovel you should talk about them in their threads.

Sorry for the backseat modding haha.

darren liboratious

Smash Rookie
Hey!! Im new here everyone. Also I am from Puerto Rico representing!! Ever since SSB4 was announced for last year I been watching this forum, but it was until today that I decided to join SmashBoards. I don't know if you guys remember all the leaks and rumors that came around before the game was released that they always mentioned Dixie Kong as a playable character. I haven't played all DK games, but before this game was announced I has always wanted Dixie Kong as a playable character.

I want to tell you guys that I have only voted for her because I want her in SSB4. I also want other characters as well, but I left their hope to the others players and fans that sure they are voting for them. I have voted twice for Dixie and I hope I can still voting for her when I have access to other computers besides mine.

Again, I hope everyone welcomes me and that you guys have my support for Dixie Kong because she deserves to be in this game.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Hey!! Im new here everyone. Also I am from Puerto Rico representing!! Ever since SSB4 was announced for last year I been watching this forum, but it was until today that I decided to join SmashBoards. I don't know if you guys remember all the leaks and rumors that came around before the game was released that they always mentioned Dixie Kong as a playable character. I haven't played all DK games, but before this game was announced I has always wanted Dixie Kong as a playable character.

I want to tell you guys that I have only voted for her because I want her in SSB4. I also want other characters as well, but I left their hope to the others players and fans that sure they are voting for them. I have voted twice for Dixie and I hope I can still voting for her when I have access to other computers besides mine.

Again, I hope everyone welcomes me and that you guys have my support for Dixie Kong because she deserves to be in this game.
Welcome to the thread, we hope it will be a bit more active.
Nice that you voted for Dixie! She definitely needs it.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer

Yay! More supporters! So happy to see ya here! Welcome!
And yeah every device counts as a separate vote. Computers, cell phones, 3ds, wii U etc. Good too see you are squeezing votes in. Also here are the current sites we have up for the campaign so if you have any social media sites you like to use please share. :)

Made this image:

@ SethTheMage SethTheMage
your quotes has been added to the site!
http://dixie4smash.wix.com/votedixie#!fans/cj5p

THIS! xD I feel ya for sure! Not mentioning any characters but some move sets I have seen draw were so BLAH featuring moves other smash characters already have... but still people going crazy just because it's a picture which is why we are working hard on some illustrated ones.
However, I'm definitely not overlooking text move sets! ;)
Yours has been added here because it's it's so badass! Unfortunately I can't add pics to drop down menus. There isn't a feature for that yet.
http://dixie4smash.wix.com/votedixie#!dlc-highlights/cvsl

@ BirthNote BirthNote I feel ya on wanting to take your time to make your illustrated moveset look good! I'm in the same boat so no rush. Putting your best foot forward by putting your best work on display is a great way to win people over! Everything is going to be so awesome when we are done!

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I support Dixie Kong, I would love to see her and K. Rool in the same roster. Add me to the list please!

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
Remember the Donkey Kong website, you know, the one with the countdown? It's actually a prank.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Yay! More supporters! So happy to see ya here! Welcome!
And yeah every device counts as a separate vote. Computers, cell phones, 3ds, wii U etc. Good too see you are squeezing votes in. Also here are the current sites we have up for the campaign so if you have any social media sites you like to use please share. :)

@ SethTheMage SethTheMage
your quotes has been added to the site!
http://dixie4smash.wix.com/votedixie#!fans/cj5p

THIS! xD I feel ya for sure! Not mentioning any characters but some move sets I have seen draw were so BLAH featuring moves other smash characters already have... but still people going crazy just because it's a picture which is why we are working hard on some illustrated ones.
However, I'm definitely not overlooking text move sets! ;)
Yours has been added here because it's it's so badass! Unfortunately I can't add pics to drop down menus. There isn't a feature for that yet.
http://dixie4smash.wix.com/votedixie#!dlc-highlights/cvsl

@ BirthNote BirthNote I feel ya on wanting to take your time to make your illustrated moveset look good! I'm in the same boat so no rush. Putting your best foot forward by putting your best work on display is a great way to win people over! Everything is going to be so awesome when we are done!
Really, the only thing you need for making a moveset is a drawing tablet...

Speaking of pictures, I kinda doodled a Midna-like Dixie in the former's usual snark saying: "Me a clone? Pfft not even close"
It's not colored or good yet, but I'll try to fix it.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Remember the Donkey Kong website, you know, the one with the countdown? It's actually a prank.
Yeah when DK64 was released for the virtual console (which is what I mainly thought the counter was for but was open to the idea of a new game) I felt more and more like it was going to turn out to be not legit. Well there you have it. What a weird April fools joke tho to drag it out 30 days later O.o

Really, the only thing you need for making a moveset is a drawing tablet...

Speaking of pictures, I kinda doodled a Midna-like Dixie in the former's usual snark saying: "Me a clone? Pfft not even close"
It's not colored or good yet, but I'll try to fix it.
Can't wait to see your doodles! Anything is good because support is support and the more people contribute the better this hype train will be! If it's easier for you to draw by hand instead of on the cpu you can draw on paper then scan your pic in or take a pic with a phone and upload it! That's how I used to do it before I got a tablet!

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Yeah when DK64 was released for the virtual console (which is what I mainly thought the counter was for but was open to the idea of a new game) I felt more and more like it was going to turn out to be not legit. Well there you have it. What a weird April fools joke tho to drag it out 30 days later O.o

Can't wait to see your doodles! Anything is good because support is support and the more people contribute the better this hype train will be! If it's easier for you to draw by hand instead of on the cpu you can draw on paper then scan your pic in or take a pic with a phone and upload it! That's how I used to do it before I got a tablet!

#Homemade #NoFilter #Monkeys #Cute #KingKDrools #Artsy #Creativity #LiveBig #DreamDixie #Phew #Instagram.

Below is a somewhat more "Bold" version.

#BoldandProud #KongoBongoKongaBonga #HooHahahahaFunny #OoohBanana

Close Up:

:088:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Thanks, VeemonTamer! I really appreciate it. I hope that it will help us in our cause. However, I realized that I made a mistake when I listed how many games that Dixie has made appearances in. She has been playable in 14 games outside of remakes, not 15. If you can, could you edit that when you have time? It may be a minor detail, but I would rather put out accurate information.

Also, this is kind of awkward. I have a policy of not adding people's names or ideas to the OP without people giving me permission first. Do you mind if I add you to the supporter list? You haven't asked me to yet, but you're obviously a Dixie Kong supporter, and I figured that you might want to be added.

Additionally, if I have missed anyone else in the supporter list who wants to be added, please state so in a post or PM me. I'll add you as soon as I have your permission.

Asian_Charizard

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3351-4223-6174
I was always indifferent to Dixie due to thinking she would be a clone of Diddy, but after looking at the potential unique movesets you guys have created (BirthNote's in particular) I'm now a supporter of this ponytail monkey joining the smash roster! :)

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I was always indifferent to Dixie due to thinking she would be a clone of Diddy, but after looking at the potential unique movesets you guys have created (BirthNote's in particular) I'm now a supporter of this ponytail monkey joining the smash roster! :)
No problem

Welcome, and we hope to see you here often and be sure to vote for the Distressless Damsel!

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Yo what's up everyone good to see the thread is a bit more active! =D
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage your quote has been fixed! Also yeah add me to the list! Been meaning to ask always forgot. lol

Great tho hear! =D @ BirthNote BirthNote NICE job! Look at what your talent did! *high five* and @ Asian_Charizard Asian_Charizard if youhave some buddies or anyone you know of that previously thought the same clone thing let them know about this as well! Dixie needs all the votes she can get!

Ha ha! You got me posting MiiVerse stuff too! =D
Also I don't think it's against the rules to post our site in the comments since there is no direct contact info on it or anything asking for Nintendo Ids etc.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHj4Dfq8wQ

Last but not least! @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever SERIOUSLY as an artist I am telling you to invest in a tablet O___O I love your style and think you got some serious potential!

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Yo what's up everyone good to see the thread is a bit more active! =D
@ SethTheMage SethTheMage your quote has been fixed! Also yeah add me to the list! Been meaning to ask always forgot. lol

Great tho hear! =D @ BirthNote BirthNote NICE job! Look at what your talent did! *high five* and @ Asian_Charizard Asian_Charizard if youhave some buddies or anyone you know of that previously thought the same clone thing let them know about this as well! Dixie needs all the votes she can get!

Ha ha! You got me posting MiiVerse stuff too! =D
Also I don't think it's against the rules to post our site in the comments since there is no direct contact info on it or anything asking for Nintendo Ids etc.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHj4Dfq8wQ

Last but not least! @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever SERIOUSLY as an artist I am telling you to invest in a tablet O___O I love your style and think you got some serious potential!

That is really cool!

I also have a Takamaru in progress, who has a more human build, an actual face and a bit of depht.
Maybe I could draw a Rosalina-like Dixie next with a bang and another witty quote.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Alright guys here is the game plan! I need this to go viral. Repost everywhere somebody says Dixie would not be unique/diddy clone/no potential. Retweet this and tag platonic and retro. We need to get their attention! This is the first step to erasing the negativity Dixie has! When birth note finishes his we will throw his into circulation as well.

GO GO GO!

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Alright guys here is the game plan! I need this to go viral. Repost everywhere somebody says Dixie would not be unique/diddy clone/no potential. Retweet this and tag platonic and retro. We need to get their attention! This is the first step to erasing the negativity Dixie has! When birth note finishes his we will throw his into circulation as well.

GO GO GO!

Tweeted it twice, one in general and one to sakurai himself

Top Bottom