• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Olympian I Results

Increase the entry fee to 15 for next month? (+Bigger pot, -Costs more to play)

• Total voters

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...smash-forever-knight-games-olympia-wa.354240/

I AM MAKING A HIGHLIGHT REEL, YOU CAN HELP BY SUGGESTING PARTS OF THE RECORDED MATCHES (POSTED BELOW) THAT YOU FEEL SHOULD BE IN IT!

Next Month's Tournament (June 26th):
http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-26-2014-the-olympian-ii-olympia-wa.355592/

Melee Tournament Results
1st ($64): @ nDie nDie
2nd ($32): Oreo
3rd ($16): @Watofu

Watch your matches, if you find a play/combo you think deserves to be in the highlight reel post the time-stamp and I'll make sure to add it!

Project M Tournament Results
1st ($124): @ Hungry Headcrab Hungry Headcrab
2nd ($62): @ Chevy Chevy
3rd ($30): Blue2

Watch your matches, if you find a play/combo you think deserves to be in the highlight reel post the time-stamp and I'll make sure to add it!

Project M Doubles Tournament Results
1st ($35): @ Hungry Headcrab Hungry Headcrab & @ Chevy Chevy
2nd ($17): @Watofu & @Meiling
3rd ($10): @ nDie nDie & Oreo

Last edited:

Chevy

Smash Ace
Grand Finals:
0:43 - 0:49
7:25 - 7:38
13:10 - 13:13
15:50 - 15:55
17:41 - 17:48
22:05 - 22:13
23:07 - 23:14
24:29 - 24:33

Thanks for putting this together, it was a lot of fun, looking forward to the next one.

EDIT: Timestamps.

Last edited:

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
There is one good spot in Deka MARIO v Loker IKE at 1:28 I like, and the entire second match is pretty much a highlight reel ;)

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Me vs Chris 6:03 / 11:35
Me vs trent 1:41 Those were like the only cool things i did lol
Trent vs Chris 3:00 / 6:30
Oreo vs Rusin 2:24

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
Idk Ndie you've got some really good ways to handle being on a platform above your enemy, I remember you landing grabs from B-airs and juking me out to punish some of my Falcon U-airs, really good stuff (I'm stealing the technology btw).
Any chance you could ever make it to some of the Tacoma weeklies at Super Smash Games? My Marth has been all but lost and I'd love to get some games in with him against you.

Last edited:

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace
I'm on my phone, so I can't really set up time stamps, but my set with Blu2 had a few highlights for sure. Off the top of my head, I remember getting a teleport read with a DACUS, as well as a series of fair reads while repeatedly wavelanding on and off the right platform on Dreamland that was pretty slick. There's probably plenty more, but that's what immediately comes to mind.

Top Bottom