• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Nope

Smash Lord
List will be up Monday the 4th. New Voting system is being tried out. (the criteria hasn't changed but just the way we vote so I can tally them easier)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Infern will only be #2, sorry.

Because #1 will be THE Ohio State University.
HM: Wisconsin
NR: Michigan, Cincinnati

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Two people affected, + another person named paladin in another thread... looks like we have a real mystery on our hands here. Someone is causing a frenzy over Today! To the Mystery Machine!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Last minute contribution for the upcoming PR.

Got 1st at today's Step Yo Game Up 9

Winners
Defeated Sole 2-0
Defeated Suyon 2-0
Lost to Blue Rogue 1-2

Losers
Defeated Suyon 3-2

Grand Finals
Defeated Blue Rogue 3-0
Defeated Blue Rogue 3-2

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Was it Peach vs. Wario? That's a cool matchup. Peach can do some **** things to Wario.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Was it Peach vs. Wario? That's a cool matchup. Peach can do some **** things to Wario.
First set he used his subs for whatever reason. Second set I played his Marth the first match and the rest were against his Wario. Her bair and nair are amazing against him lol.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
COME ON PANELIST... UPDATE THIS ISH!!! STOP BEING LAZY!!!
I KNOW I BETTER NOT HAVE 5TH again... Or we are going to have a serious problem....I MEAN SERIOUS!!!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MAN WTF!!!? WTF!!!? WTF!!!? What's up!!! Can we PLEASE get an update..... I mean Really...this is INSANE!!!!

Top Bottom