• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I guess? We shall see how the money situation is. I very rarely do MM's and I will not bet what I do not have. If I've already given Nope money for gas and hotel then yea I would say it would be fine.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
So yeah, taking 64's performance last tournament, i think he should stay in the PR, dont know what to do know with King Beef though and Wakka

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I believe Wakka and King Beef should be considered for the Power Ranking.... They've placed well in numerous tournaments, and defeated high ranking players. While Smash did do well on Sunday, he wasn't consisted with his results like they were. It's just my opinion...but that's what I feel.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
More to contribute.

Got 1st at SYGU yesterday, the most notable wins were my two sets against Beegs (HM), one in winners and again in Grand Finals.

Notra

Smash Ace
More to contribute.

Got 1st at SYGU yesterday, the most notable wins were my two sets against Beegs (HM), one in winners and again in Grand Finals.
beef definently deserves at least a mention. i mean i could only beat him w/ falco. and he beat beegs after beegs got momentum.(means alot). In addition he placed higher than beegs wtp and myself at the tourney. def deserves some sort of recognition on the power rankings.

Smash Apprentice
So I figure this is as good a place to ask as any, but is there any single thread that I can keep up with to find out about when/where tournaments are being held? I'm not exactly a consistent member of a crew that keeps me informed on them, and I know I can keep up with midwest regional boards and everything, but typically I still end up not knowing about them. Tough ****?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
beef definently deserves at least a mention. i mean i could only beat him w/ falco. and he beat beegs after beegs got momentum.(means alot). In addition he placed higher than beegs wtp and myself at the tourney. def deserves some sort of recognition on the power rankings.
Thanks, that means a lot Notra. A mention would be cool but I'm looking to be placed at least #9 or #10 from what I've done so far. :3

lou4222

Smash Lord
So I figure this is as good a place to ask as any, but is there any single thread that I can keep up with to find out about when/where tournaments are being held? I'm not exactly a consistent member of a crew that keeps me informed on them, and I know I can keep up with midwest regional boards and everything, but typically I still end up not knowing about them. Tough ****?
You can call me, or look at AZs Ohio circuit thread. He recently updated with upcoming tournaments in 2010. There is one almost every weekend.

Top Bottom