• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Crap? Like laggy? Meh don't care, I want to be detoxified with Brawl glory persistence. I wont use Link, my controller is messed up so I can't DACUS and do stuff. If you still want to Brawl. I'll be waiting man. I added you btw. Thanks.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games Leo, thanks for the games man, just some useless information but this is my first match since last time I've Brawled. I also don't know if you knew but I barely tripped with my new Wii, it's amazing and so much better. My game-play was meh, no doubt made mistakes with my Kirby towards creative set ups and such. The connection was so much better, I could do some stuff but not a lot and of course some mistakes but it was okay to be honest.

I could tell you had trouble holding your grounds so you needed to escape since Wi-Fi is well Wi-Fi. Well great games I apologize for leaving but I needed to leave to go do something, want to Brawl tomorrow? We could Team Battle and I could save the replays and save them of course. I need to finish my combo video already but I need better connections to save some insane stuff. Still have time should be done before 2016 hopefully sigh. Thanks man.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
You're welcome man, good to see you feeling better...

If there was just less input delay, it would have gone way better, but still, was nice to play again after some couple of weeks...

And yes, I can Brawl tomorrow...

Last edited:
Top Bottom