• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
:(
Is this place dying out???
ok, so if anyone still goes here and wants to join an active group on skype, just search for me on it,
I've got Nasus as my profile picture

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
This thread is full of good ol' memories. I only wish it was possible to go through the old Arena.

Makes me wanna play brawl again.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
RIP Brawl and RIP Arena, neither of you were that great but you were a lot of fun while you existed. Saying goodbye always sucks. :(

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
yep...it's dying out. Please add me on skype if you want to join the old arena (i created it in skype, have most of the old people there)
It's a lot of fun, constantly active, and has a good challenge for anyone willing to play!
This...is your last chance to keep the arena alive sadly :(

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, The arena lives in skype, and I'm inviting EVERYONE here to join it, all you have to do is add me to skype, and tell me that you want to join the group. There will be 2 people on skype with the name "Akenero"
Choose the one with Nasus as the picture, I repeat, choose the one with Pharaoh Nasus, aka a pharaoh.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
ADVERTISEMENT! :mad:

lol, seriously though, the man speaks the truth.
A lot of the old arenagoers have migrated there since about a year ago.

:006:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'll check it out.

lol omfg I chose the wrong akenero the whole time

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The Brawl players still live on. As long as there are two people that play Brawl, then Brawl will still stay alive no matter what. As soon as I have unlimited time or a lot to be exact, I will make sure this place or Brawl doesn't die out.

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Finally i found this thread :).
My Friend code is 4129-1696-4772 (BY485) [WiimmFi].
I really want to fight.

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
send me a Wii message when you want to fight.
edit: wait, now i'm downloading skype, does it have a chat only mode without webcam? i don't want to show me

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
A while ago i've been playing Brawl online with pokemaster467, and for some reason, the game became very slow, somebody knows why does that happened?

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
A while ago i've been playing Brawl online with pokemaster467, and for some reason, the game became very slow, somebody knows why does that happened?
Do you mean that it lags? Then yeah sometimes that happens, but the last time I played it was fine. Unforutanely this server will never be as good as the nintendo server.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last edited:
Top Bottom