• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Smash?XD i still say brawl often too XD you have 3ds?* w *
My apologizes, I was referring to Super Smash Brothers Brawl (SSBB). I already tried the others, Demo Wii-U, 3DS, and the Wii-U 4 release, no. The game just doesn't satisfy me. Either-way, have fun with the game though. Thanks.

Edit: Brawl anyone?

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
My apologizes, I was referring to Super Smash Brothers Brawl (SSBB). I already tried the others, Demo Wii-U, 3DS, and the Wii-U 4 release, no. The game just doesn't satisfy me. Either-way, have fun with the game though. Thanks.

Edit: Brawl anyone?
Oh i didn't knew you can still play Brawl o _ o;;;...If i find out how to play it on wi-fi we can Brawl x3 I like all the smash games since Yoshi is in them.>;3
Edit:Also does anyone wanna smash 3ds?Q w Q

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh i didn't knew you can still play Brawl o _ o;;;...If i find out how to play it on wi-fi we can Brawl x3 I like all the smash games since Yoshi is in them.>;3
Edit:Also does anyone wanna smash 3ds?Q w Q
Ha ha, yes, you still can still Brawl by using the alternate servers called 'Wiimfi'.

You'll need to install the Homebrew channel.

Carry an SD Card

And watch this simple tutorial video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M

And then you just watch the video for like a few minutes (four or three) then you're done.

Maximum time to finish all this is like three minutes max. Good luck and if you need some help please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks and good luck.

Edit: Anyone looking to Brawl?

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Sorry for the late jinx I was held back there my apologize oh wait you said before that you will be on three hours in 10 min and you said it at 8:00 PM anyway I'm here now.
Actually I said it at 6:05 p.m. So you still can't join my room? You try hosting.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I really really really wish you would reconsider and get SSBU. I miss playing with you and I don't want to go back to Brawl! 4 is too good!
I already tried the game for one week, no. Maybe in the near future who knows. Okay, if you ever do Brawl's still going to be here. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone looking to Brawl?

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
my wii froze, you can rehost if you want

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Wi-Fi always has to be garbage ggs man.
It was annoying at times but I had fun, it was fun playing you again.
wanna keep playing?

ah nevermind, its 6 in the morning. Must sleep.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It was annoying at times but I had fun, it was fun playing you again.
wanna keep playing?

ah nevermind, its 6 in the morning. Must sleep.
It was alright but it immemorially annoyed me. Meh, nothing new for me yet I overreact, meh. Sure man, I can Brawl again, let me know when you'd like to Brawl again man. Thanks.

Top Bottom