• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
That was nothing, I'll brb okay? And thank you.
Now's my chance to destroy Link! AFK or not! Woo-ha-ha-ha!

K max wait time is 20 mins. Gonna have to head to bed. Sorry if I'm gone when you get back.

And it was fun, felt I challenged you once or twice. Hope the connection was better this time. I don't notice lag cuz I have always played on wifi or offline with DM. I just figured she was fast!

Ok, sorry, got to go. I let you win! :)

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Now's my chance to destroy Link! AFK or not! Woo-ha-ha-ha!

K max wait time is 20 mins. Gonna have to head to bed. Sorry if I'm gone when you get back.

And it was fun, felt I challenged you once or twice. Hope the connection was better this time. I don't notice lag cuz I have always played on wifi or offline with DM. I just figured she was fast!

Ok, sorry, got to go. I let you win! :)
I'm sorry, Jinx, something came up at a stupid time really. Connection was same, I tired to do stuff, failed like always, meh. Yes, good games like always. I wish I could brawl people Offline, paradise.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
It's making me so slow and easy to catch, I can't even Bombs slide and do my tricks correctly, above all that, my reaction to things was terrible, I really questioned myself if I'm ever going to adapt to WiFi with Link better. So, I'm hoping for a better connection from now on. So far these are my Tier lists towards connection wise. But I'm hoping from now on here for nicer, friendly, connection? And I don't care about winning, I care about impressing, I did no such thing, my Link was cold dry. Horrible, I'm ashamed towards my performance, it was just eww, yuck, I need to go take a shower from this nasty, gross, foul, garbage playing. And no, you played good, keep up the good work, Ms.

SS Tier: Zork <3 (The connection is like playing Offline)

S Tier: Nine

A Tier: Kamo (this guy got some yummy good connection believe it or not)

B Tier: Gaborap (This guy and his connection is quite good<3)

C Tier: Zatch (Yup it comes and goes)

D Tier: Quest aka Cody ( One of if not worst connection I've ever seen)

E Tier: Jules (bad just bad)
F Tier: Blazer (The tier shows how bad his connection is, no more comment).

Edit: Finished my shower, anyone else want to brawl, oh no he's back *girl screams* Anyone but him want to brawl.

To some that want to know what I'm hallucinating about: http://puu.sh/aYJsW/8aacb2d287.png
so am I Z tier or something

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
great matches, haven't played properly in months <3
gotta go now, bye
Indeed they were <3 I enjoy brawling your Lucas man, it's so nice and aggro. You're at Fae's level IK you are, you just need to be more creative and stuff, like Jab 1 to dtilt, to footstool to dair, to a second dair, to jab 1 2 3 or nair after and stuff. Stuff like this, and your Grab game as well, change your grabs at times to keep me thinking, and try to bait my air dodges and aggro nairs at times with a shutter step fsmash. But I still feel my Link play-style is too much to handle like in general for Lucas and stuff, he can barely get past grab releases poor dude and (especially when it's WiFi). You're still the man, keep wrecking JuFu some more, ha ha. Also, are you going to upload some matches? I might upload a few of ours, if it's alright with you, man? Have a goodnight man.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'm sorry, Jinx, something came up at a stupid time really. Connection was same, I tired to do stuff, failed like always, meh. Yes, good games like always. I wish I could brawl people Offline, paradise.
Ah no problem. I needed a relaxing environment after dodging and running all over to avoid those projectiles! Plus there was a little satisfaction in slapping you around while you weren't looking. Ha!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah no problem. I needed a relaxing environment after dodging and running all over to avoid those projectiles! Plus there was a little satisfaction in slapping you around while you weren't looking. Ha!
Ah I see, yes, my aggressive camping style is really nerve racking, everyone hates it, ha ha. Oh? You're whole family must be so proud, especially DM, he he.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ah I see, yes, my aggressive camping style is really nerve racking, everyone hates it, ha ha. Oh? You're whole family must be so proud, especially DM, he he.
Actually, she would have been proud if I threw you off the ledge 3 times. She's mean like that! You guys will have to give it a go again.

But I was nice and let you win...even though you left me there....FOREVER!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Actually, she would have been proud if I threw you off the ledge 3 times. She's mean like that! You guys will have to give it a go again.

But I was nice and let you win...even though you left me there....FOREVER!
Okay, who is DM and how do you know her so well... Jesus, so many good girl gamers. Heck, girl gamers act like boy gamers either way. That's so weird Ms. Oh? Well thank you for letting me win even though I was AFK, he he. Yes yes, I know, the situation became more dumber, and so I had to increase more time into that certain problem, thankfully, it's fixed, so yay!

hhaunters

Smash Rookie
NNID
hhaunters
3DS FC
4897-6984-4642
Hi! I just got online for Project M, and
I was wondering if anyone would want to play with me? I want to get into competitive play and could really use some practice.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do you play P:M, Ninny?

Don't worry, I'm never going to call you that again.

Haunter, we can rotate if Nin is gonna play. Otherwise, I'll just play with you. I'm in the mood for P:M at the moment.

Last edited:

hhaunters

Smash Rookie
NNID
hhaunters
3DS FC
4897-6984-4642
Yeah, sure! Also Nintendofan, sorry, I didn't see your post! I'd be willing to play with you as well if you'd like!

hhaunters

Smash Rookie
NNID
hhaunters
3DS FC
4897-6984-4642
edit: oops don't know why that posted twice

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Do you play P:M, Ninny?

Don't worry, I'm never going to call you that again.

Haunter, we can rotate if Nin is gonna play. Otherwise, I'll just play with you. I'm in the mood for P:M at the moment.
Unlucky timing :/. I took off PM yesterday to test a few codes on two other games, and then earlier today the computer started acting strange. Had to take it to be revived from a virus at Best Buy, so until then, “vanilla” brawl is my limit.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry to hear that Nin. Hope it gets repaired soon.

Yeah, sure! Also Nintendofan, sorry, I didn't see your post! I'd be willing to play with you as well if you'd like!
Looks like it's just us. My FC is 0949-5879-5571, I'll host.

Edit: Need your FC.

Last edited:

hhaunters

Smash Rookie
NNID
hhaunters
3DS FC
4897-6984-4642
Alright, cool. Just give me a sec to boot up the game, my FC is 2754-7793-8983

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Unlucky timing :/. I took off PM yesterday to test a few codes on two other games, and then earlier today the computer started acting strange. Had to take it to be revived from a virus at Best Buy, so until then, “vanilla” brawl is my limit.
I'll vanilla Brawl, if you like.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 want to brawl? There's like an 80% chance that It'll be like one game only, but I think I can sneak it through. My folks don't like me playing video games. That's why I'm on either super early or super late

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 want to brawl? There's like an 80% chance that It'll be like one game only, but I think I can sneak it through. My folks don't like me playing video games. That's why I'm on either super early or super late
Ah I see, don't worry it's a stage I believe, mine were the same, ha ha. Okay man, you host or me

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games haunters. Always fun messing around in friendlies, especially on any stage. =3 Good fun. Hope to see you around more often now that you're here; welcome to the forums, also!

hhaunters

Smash Rookie
NNID
hhaunters
3DS FC
4897-6984-4642
Good games haunters. Always fun messing around in friendlies, especially on any stage. =3 Good fun. Hope to see you around more often now that you're here; welcome to the forums, also!
Thank you! You're a pretty good Ness btw, maybe one day I'll be as good as you! :p Your PK Thunder is pretty devastating! Good games!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Im 18 and I've been battling with this since i was 6 :laugh:

Ill host
Ha ha all good, my parents are the same still, but I'm responsible and stuff. Work, college, and I get whatever due to me having a very good job.

Edit: Good games man interesting matches we had this time.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Can you host? I want to see if it lags any less if you host
Sure, lets try it

Edit: Good games like always man, your Lucario is solid like a rock, the ground game is solid, the air game is solid as well, but the connection made it impossible for me to do anything really. So, I just chose other characters that handle Lucario and WiFi properly. Keep up the good work, man.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 but i gtg thanks for the games I really enjoyed them a lot. idk the wario matches got to me the most i guess im just immature lol. Oh and everyone else Ike, Link, D3, and Yoshi were equally as fun, like that Yoshi "edge guarding" and the serious matches with Ike Link and D3.

btw was there any less lag when you hosted. I mean while I was hosting i would get you with lulwifi stuff that shouldn't of hit. But after you started hosting I saw you were doing much more attacks and combos im the first game.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 but i gtg thanks for the games I really enjoyed them a lot. idk the wario matches got to me the most i guess im just immature lol. Oh and everyone else Ike, Link, D3, and Yoshi were equally as fun, like that Yoshi "edge guarding" and the serious matches with Ike Link and D3.

btw was there any less lag when you hosted. I mean while I was hosting i would get you with lulwifi stuff that shouldn't of hit. But after you started hosting I saw you were doing much more attacks and combos im the first game.
Ha ha thanks a lot man, yes, they were fun. Good games hope to brawl you again in the near future, keep up that Lucario man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom