• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
well ggs meteor. we played quite a bit and as long as i dont go to rumble falls against squirtle i'll feel comfortable with this mu :p thanks for that experience!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
We had that many? I wasn't paying attention. o_o
But anyway, good games! It's been a while since I've played with items on banned stages. And hacked stages, of course. Fun times.

Hahaha! Good games to you as well sir. I probaly might not use Ganondorf for a while. I can still hear his Up taunt in my mind x_x lmao Good times.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
well ggs meteor. we played quite a bit and as long as i dont go to rumble falls against squirtle i'll feel comfortable with this mu :p thanks for that experience!
GGs Jelly! Rumble Falls <3
Mewtwo at Final Destination was nearly impossible to beat. That bubble gum tail of his gets me so salty (Which is the reason why I switched to Sonic for a while)

You had some really nice comebacks too. And that time when I accidentally self destructed when you were in K.O range.
You really do a good job using the float with Mewtwo too, and for some reason it sometimes felt impossible to hit you when we both were on our last stock.

I was having so much fun... then I lost connection to the internet. GGs though!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
GGs Jelly! Rumble Falls <3
Mewtwo at Final Destination was nearly impossible to beat. That bubble gum tail of his gets me so salty (Which is the reason why I switched to Sonic for a while)

You had some really nice comebacks too. And that time when I accidentally self destructed when you were in K.O range.
You really do a good job using the float with Mewtwo too, and for some reason it sometimes felt impossible to hit you when we both were on our last stock.

I was having so much fun... then I lost connection to the internet. GGs though!
well you see the thing is i was really off my game today. for some reason i always get over it in the last stock. and i should have done better vs that sonic but idk what happened. i guess i forgot the mu or something? idk if you know darky shiranui but i played his sonic quite a bit and i thought i knew the mu. idk what was wrong today. i feel i learned a ton about the squirtle mu so thanks! squirtle makes mewtwos pick up secondaries and i wanna learn it -.-

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Confirmed for getting this game again on the weekend. Got muh Wii today, and friend generously offered me a controller to use. Courage still around? If I said I didn't want to play him after all this time, I'd be lying.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Diddy, we were at it for quite a while weren't we? Oh well that made up for all the garbage connections I was having with people earlier today.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs deadjames... Really nice Dr. Mario and Ike you have... xD and yes... Many of the matches were really close sometimes

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ggs deadjames... Really nice Dr. Mario and Ike you have... xD and yes... Many of the matches were really close sometimes
Yeah, also for future reference Rumble Falls is typically only used in doubles, and thanks Mario and Ike are my secondaries next to Bowser, I've been trying to main Peach, but it hasn't been going so well, so I finally decided to stick to my guns with the King of the Koopas despite my distaste for the changes they made to him in 3.0.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games, HYP3R! If you see this!

Is it me, or has your Kirby improved?
Yeah ggs, they were fun matches :)
I think i'm slowly getting better too, I noticed how you were playing based off my actions so I tried to do the same.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yeah ggs, they were fun matches :)
I think i'm slowly getting better too, I noticed how you were playing based off my actions so I tried to do the same.
Yeah, that's the way you do it! Those matches also improved my Wolf a little, believe it or not. Even though he's my secondary, I don't use him enough. Trying to fix that.

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
My girl was revealed today T_T She's so pretty and OP in all forms of the word T____T
she has new attacks and a new azn face. Her hair was lightened and well she pretty much overshadowed Rosalina for me ^____^ MERRYCHRISTMAS DOOOODODODODODODODODODODO can you tell I'm hype? I'm a little hype. just a bit. ROLLLSSSSSSSSS UGHGUGHG

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
My girl was revealed today T_T She's so pretty and OP in all forms of the word T____T
she has new attacks and a new azn face. Her hair was lightened and well she pretty much overshadowed Rosalina for me ^____^ MERRYCHRISTMAS DOOOODODODODODODODODODODO can you tell I'm hype? I'm a little hype. just a bit. ROLLLSSSSSSSSS UGHGUGHG
How do you know she has new attacks? Not a single one of the screenshots shows her using an attack one of them looks like it might be a spot dodge, but the rest are all just stupid poses. Personally, I'm not a fan of her new character model she looks so angry, I was hoping they would go with the Skyward Sword model.

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
How do you know she has new attacks? Not a single one of the screenshots shows her using an attack one of them looks like it might be a spot dodge, but the rest are all just stupid poses. Personally, I'm not a fan of her new character model she looks so angry, I was hoping they would go with the Skyward Sword model.
Ew get out Skyward zelda sucks and will never live up to TP Zelda's standards v___v
And why would you think they'd use that incarnation when they already showed TP Link... Common sense.

I agree with the angry face though but so what she's pissed that she was neglected in Brawl and is back with a vengeance!!!!
I wouldn't call it a new model either... The hair was lightened and the face is more desu-ish but it's still the same base.
Anyway... Why are there so many pictures of Fox getting beat up.. Are they trying to say something?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ew get out Skyward zelda sucks and will never live up to TP Zelda's standards v___v
And why would you think they'd use that incarnation when they already showed TP Link... Common sense.

I agree with the angry face though but so what she's pissed that she was neglected in Brawl and is back with a vengeance!!!!
I wouldn't call it a new model either... The hair was lightened and the face is more desu-ish but it's still the same base.
Anyway... Why are there so many pictures of Fox getting beat up.. Are they trying to say something?
Skyward Sword does indeed suck, but the art work was amazing. Also if you look closely at Link he actually looks like a combination of TP and SS his facial features look more like TP, and so do his gloves and boots, but he has chain mail under his tunic and thick leggings rather than tights which are both reminiscent of SS.

Top Bottom