• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New General Unofficial SSB Poll Discussion Thread: Social DLC Poll Group made! Interested ?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Wolf is truly the new Mewtwo.

And we're already getting Mewtwo.

I threw my votes for Rayman, Snake, K. Rool, Ridley, Inklings, Lip, and Ice Climbers. ...and Banjo.

Voted for Pokemon Trainer too, even though he's dead in the water.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Voted for Lucas, Wolf, Roy and Snake.

Those are the 4 characters I'd like to see returning the most.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Voted again. I voted for the same characters as before (Rayman, Wonder Red, Captain Toad, King K. Rool and Snake) plus Bomberman. I don't have much connection with him but he looks like to be the kind of third-party who would fit in Smash and I'd be okay with him replacing Snake. My second third-party newcomer choice after Rayman actually my third one since a Tetris block is my wildest dream for a playable character in Smash and is technically third-party.

I also voted for Ridley because Bagan's mod for Project M looks rather convincing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I voted for like half the characters...

No shame.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And done.
Notable absentees I would have voted for include Melia, Metal Face, The other hunters from Metroid, Egil and Chaos.

Nice to see Blunder Red moving up a little bit.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Voted again, adding Revamped Ganondorf to my list. Since you revamped the poll, he'll be on equal footing with the other choices instead of stuck playing catch-up, right?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
uhhh what happened to the reddit thread? did you delete it or a mod?
I made a new one for the second version of my poll. No-one at reddit seems to be responding, for some reason.

Voted again, adding Revamped Ganondorf to my list. Since you revamped the poll, he'll be on equal footing with the other choices instead of stuck playing catch-up, right?
Theoretically, yes. Due to my revamping, catergories are gone and no longer are characters being compared subconsciously or otherwise to others in the same catergory, but rather in comparison to everyone else. Ergo, no characters gets their vote increased because people are only hypothetically voting based off catergories, but purely on their own merits in comparison to other choices.

Characters who are legitimately wanted will still score high, wheras characters who only get that high a number of votes due to being the most popular "Franchise X Rep™" will do significantly lower.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Just voted for Ridley, Medusa, Style Savvy and Bayonetta. Only characters I care for.

Would have voted for Kraid and Mother Brain but they weren't on the poll :(

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Just voted for Ridley, Medusa, Style Savvy and Bayonetta. Only characters I care for.

I like you and your choices

ylc0304

Smash Rookie
Voted~ Despite the large list that there's already there, I'd like to see even more characters on it, hahahah.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
When is a good time to poll Reddit?

If you want, I can always add them to the next poll that I would hypothetically make.

Voted~ Despite the large list that there's already there, I'd like to see even more characters on it, hahahah.
Like who?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Top Bottom