• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the new DFW power ranking and social thread

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
hi so oracle handed over the reins to the PR to yours truly, bec, and now i run it.

the program utdzac came up with is best for calculating skill level of players in constant competition with each other and since texas is "holy ****" sized i cant really run PR for the entire state. instead, it is for the dallas/fort worth metroplex.

we are also running the PR in "seasons" of four months. this season started september 1st and ends january 1st. results from each season will be archived and i **may** calculate a PR across seasons as well. have not decided yet.

to be on the PR you must attend at least two tournaments that are included in calculating it.

to stay on the PR you must attend at least one tournament within 45 days of being initially included.

to include your tournament in the PR, message me the challonge link. tio is currently not supported :(

Included Tournaments
Infinity and Beyond 21-27
Bowser's Revenge 12

Known Upcoming Tournaments
All IaB weeklies
Collected 5, if it is run via challonge

sadly smashboards hates me and formatting is a thing so here, check it out on this google doc.also has more info on how the score is calculated and pretty much everything else i wrote up there.

have at it my friends.

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
I'm calling it, Oracle will rise to top 3 very quickly. He is good with many characters, and dominates Over Zaelous weeklies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom