• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mysterious Songtress: Azura for Smash DLC (Moving on to the Invisible Kingdom for Now)

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

For those who want to watch our girl dance and showcase her power, take a look at this alluring scene. And don't worry, it's just an out of context cutscene as opposed to a serious spoiler of the game's plot.

Garon must be pretty disturbed if he hated the performance of his own daughter. :laugh:
That old guy looks like he's having a frickin seizure. Both songs are pretty great and alluring but the Nohr(?) one really takes the cake, Azura sounds a lot more serious in that one and I think would set a great tone for Smash. A spear wielding, water bending dancer. And can in no way be interpreted as a Marth clone. And uses a spear. And not a sword.

I fully support. go ahead and add me to the list! In fact, I'd take Azura over Shantae or Krystal any day. Yeah yeah too many Fire Emblem, but for once we have a serious contender that uses a weapon that is not a sword.

She'd look great fighting Ike, the burly and blunt wielder of fire vs. a graceful wielder of water.

Azura might not make it for Smash 4 but I see her as a lock for Smash 5 if it comes to that, depending on Fates' success, and its Japan release seems to be a good indication it will be. If not Corrin, then Azura.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Saenen

Smash Rookie
I fully support Azura as well. She's definitely one of my top 5 choices for DLC, maybe even top 3. It just seems like she has so much to offer in terms of gameplay. In particular, her status as a dancer would allow her to have extremely unique animations, from just general movement to how her attacks look. I'd especially love to see half of her alts be lightly colored and not have a veil, and the other half be darker with the veil.

If you can add me to the list when you've got the time, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I fully support Azura as well. She's definitely one of my top 5 choices for DLC, maybe even top 3. It just seems like she has so much to offer in terms of gameplay. In particular, her status as a dancer would allow her to have extremely unique animations, from just general movement to how her attacks look. I'd especially love to see half of her alts be lightly colored and not have a veil, and the other half be darker with the veil.

If you can add me to the list when you've got the time, it'd be greatly appreciated.
The alts idea sound actually great, since it would be a great way of representing both sides of the story when she's playable. An equal amount of colors for both outfits would be nice since it worked well for Wario. I still have to work on my Azura moveset soon, but that will have to wait until I'm finished with the other Iwata material I have for tomorrow. So expect it to be completed by Thursday at the latest.

You along with @ dangeraaron10 dangeraaron10 had been added to the list.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now the moment you all been waiting for, Azura's moveset!

Normals
Jab:
Azura swipes with her right hand to create a water effect, the connects with a another swipe with her hand in a similar manner (but upwards). The third attack would eventually connect into a combo of multiple water slashes from her free hand alone (which can eventually end with a water burst for a finisher)
Forward Tilt
She swipes with a graceful swing of her lance.
Up Tilt
She performs a dancer's kick into the arm wheel holding the spear with her arms as a balance.
Down Tilt:

She deals a sweep kick like a professional dancer would using the spear as a balance again.
Dash Attack:
She slopes towards the opponent using water waves with her spear pointing forward like a fierce jouster.
Neutral Air
Azura spins around her spear while singing, which would result in a water effect surrounding her entire body.
Forward Air
She quickly swings her spear before her with a fierce look.
Back Air
She does a graceful spin kick with a water effect while holding on to that said spear.
Up Air
Azura channels the water into her spear to spray a short ranged jet from the tip.
Down Air
She holds onto the spear and sings to channel the water around herself as the spear falls. Once she hits the ground, she jumps of it and pulls it out of the ground.

Forward Smash:
Azura spins her spear in a graceful manner like her attack animation in the game and deals the finishing blow with a forward leap. It's one of her more stronger non-aquatic physical attacks and has the right amount of range to attack nearby foes.

Up Smash:
Azura channels water into her hands with the help of her necklace as it shines. She is holding the spear into the air for this moment until the move would finally be unleashed. Once the Smash occurs, she would momentarily create a massive vortex that envelopes her entire body (which can suck inside foes with a mini vacuum effect and damage foes from the inside.

Down Smash:
Azura holds onto her sacred spear with both hands while reaching out both of her legs to the left. Once the Smash is released, she spins around her spear with miniature waves emitting from her feet. Like Toon Link's Forward Smash, this can be pressed multiple times for her to go for a second round of spinning.

Grab:
Azura reaches out her arm to create a miniature blob of water that "grabs" the nearby opponent once she clutches her hand backwards.
Pummel:
The blob strangles the opponent around their body like a boa constrictor while she makes a serious face.
Forward Throw
She pushes the foe backwards with a powerful jet of water while she opens her hand.
Back Throw:
Azura pulls the opponent closer with a finger gesture for her to grab the foe with her own hand, which would lead to her tossing the foe away while they are accompanied by a wave.
Up Throw:
Azura stands straight up, with her arm and index finger stretched out upwards. Spinning her index fingers around to convert that blob into a ravenous vortex carries the foe into the air. Then the throw ends in her doing a stomp for the the vortex to rupture and send the foe flying.
Down Throw
Azura then expands the blob which "drowns" the opponent in the inside as it whou try compressing itself into the ground. She is making a pressing gesture with her free hand doing the process of it before eventually breaking the water blob with the last one.

Neutral Special: Dragon's Vein
Azura holds her spear towards the sky and looks at it determined. During this phase, you are charging what appears to be water inside of the emblem of your emblem (which should be dark blue for now), which dictates the style of power her move could have. At low power, she releases a violent burst of water from the spear after pointing it forward.

Mid charge is where things get interesting (the emblem is a baby blue), she can slash with her spear to create a traveling wave that's nearly the size of Link that deals slightly more damage that the previous water burst. It does at least travel the same distance as a Bob-Omb depending on the charge of it.

Full charge is now one of the more deadlier versions of this technique and the emblem should now be a extremely bright sky blue. Azura sings part of her theme (if ~ one's thoughts) and valiantly slings her spear with grace. Then she thrusts the spear to launch a powerful blast in the shape of an aquatic spear head at the foe to deal heavy damage. While it is the strong move, the start up for it leaves her pretty vulnerable to anyone that can attack her from any direction.

Side Special: Aquatic Ambience
Azura holds our her spear in a threatening manner in preparation of the next attack. Then she gathers water upon her feet while singing gracefully with slashes of water surrounding her legs from ankles up. This would eventually follow into her riding atop the water she gathers as a form of a quick tidal wave to damage nearby foes.

The second part of the attack can only be done after pressing the special button again as a secondary means of recovery or up close attack. If you don't do so however, it will be left as a plain puddle of raging water that can suck in anyone that steps near it (Which she can easily walk away from despite the fact that it can't harm her). It can last up to a good five seconds before disappearing.

When used in mid air without the extra press however, it will simply be a floating maelstrom disguised as a living platform that can harm anyone that thinks about jumping near it. It can last as long as the aforementioned raging puddle and "die" in a burst of water.

Up Special: Twists of Fate
Azura grabs her spear with both hands while channeling water from her emblem again. But this time, she would lance herself straight into the air while singing for her entire body to be surrounded with water

Down Special: Aria of the Songtress
Azura holds her hands at her chest with her spear clenched between them, obscuring the view on her necklace, while singing.
Within seconds, massive circle of water would completely surround her just like the scene of the E3 trailer with a rampaging Corrin.
The outlines of the circle deal damage to opponents and knock them directly upwards. Only one can be made, but it can change size based on the charge and the outlines can easily damage the opponents.

When the button is held, while being charged it can reach as far as three quarters of Battelfield itself and have a height of Takamaru (including the blade and his already tall appearance) to give Azura more defensive options. She can heal for a good 1% damage per send the longer she stays in the middle of it (which will be signaled by the emblem on her necklace flashing). That part can easily be difficult based on how diligent your other opponents are at stopping you or if don't stand perfectly still in the center.

Final Smash: Curse of the Nohr Princess

Based on the infamous dance scene from the game (specifically the Hoshido version), Azura starts to sing her entire dong words from word while dancing desperately. Once she dances normally, it's a warning for opponents to take cover or keep jumping for which things will get serious once she performs the water motions. The scene will darken and the movements of opponents will begin to slow down based on their distance from Azura. Then she will start dancing with the water surrounding her hands and feet to enact the curse to damage everyone on the screen. You can also gain damage from this move if you are close to her while she's doing these water motions.

Once the chorus for "If One's Thoughts" kick in, things will get much more chaotic in while she performs more aggressive maneuvers with her dancing. This would cause things like vortexes and powerful slashes of water to appear in random spots (this would be a way of attacking the tricky opponents that like to camp or run away). Each attack causes moderate damage and even mores if you are anywhere closer to her. For the grand finale, she sings "Azuraaaaaaaaaaaa!" while stooping low with both hands outs stretched. This would result in a series of tall water spouts traveling across the entire stage to finish things off (have a high chance of KO'ing opponents based on the amount of damage they received).

Other things like taunts and such will be added once I put this in the OP. Needless to say, this actually doesn't look half bad and has the right amount of gimmicks that Sakurai would love.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I like this moveset just 'cos it changes the music mid-match.

Reminds me of Bang's Distortion Drive in BlazBlue~

The waterbending is a nice touch too.

Definitely original, which is very nice~

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Updated: With other material like idle, taunts, and victory animations.

I like this moveset just 'cos it changes the music mid-match.

Reminds me of Bang's Distortion Drive in BlazBlue~

The waterbending is a nice touch too.

Definitely original, which is very nice~

Thank you for your kind words, tried to have that perfect balance of water and spearing since two two are important factors of her character. Now that you mention it, her habit of singing during certain attacks does remind me of Bang. :laugh:

The process of making it without seeing too many spoilers was challenging, but I managed to pull through with the power of imagination creativity. And now to wait for the other supporters to take a look.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Like Dark Pit, Azura's own song should be her victory music rather than the typical FE victory theme

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Like Dark Pit, Azura's own song should be her victory music rather than the typical FE victory theme
Great idea, I'll make sure to add that in a bit. We got have that excuse to have more of that song drilling in our ears like worms. ;)

Last edited:

Saenen

Smash Rookie
I like the moveset too. One question though, is the down air floaty like Link's where it doesn't necessarily have to hit the ground, or more like Toon Link's where she would fall straight down? I feel like the slower, controllable, one is more befitting, since it seems less forceful. That's just me though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like the moveset too. One question though, is the down air floaty like Link's where it doesn't necessarily have to hit the ground, or more like Toon Link's where she would fall straight down? I feel like the slower, controllable, one is more befitting, since it seems less forceful. That's just me though.
It's more like Link, but more floaty and more controllable. Basically, a spear version of Wario's down air. That's how I can see it since it's more of a combo finisher mean to keep yourself from being kept in the air by other opponents' combos.

Last edited:

Saenen

Smash Rookie
It's more like Link, but more floaty and more controllable. Basically, a spear version of Wario's down air. That's how I can see it since it's more of a combo finisher mean to keep yourself from being kept in the air by other opponents' combos.
Makes sense. Again, seems like a really solid moveset. Would definitely be interesting to see in game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
While there is a small part of me that thinks she would be more fitting for Smash Bros 5, Azura has really started to grow on me as of late. I've been watching a lot of Fire Emblem Fates videos lately, and Azura is becoming one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters around (I'm even thinking about having Corrin marry her once I get the game when it is released in the States). It's getting to the point that I would actually feel quite satisfied seeing her in Smash Bros 4 DLC; if I had to pick a 6th Fire Emblem rep, it would definitely be her. She would certainly be a very unique addition to the roster because we don't have any Lance-fighters or dancers yet, nor do we have a lot of Water attackers.

That being said, fill free to put me down as a supporter!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
While there is a small part of me that thinks she would be more fitting for Smash Bros 5, Azura has really started to grow on me as of late. I've been watching a lot of Fire Emblem Fates videos lately, and Azura is becoming one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters around (I'm even thinking about having Corrin marry her once I get the game when it is released in the States). It's getting to the point that I would actually feel quite satisfied seeing her in Smash Bros 4 DLC; if I had to pick a 6th Fire Emblem rep, it would definitely be her. She would certainly be a very unique addition to the roster because we don't have any Lance-fighters or dancers yet, nor do we have a lot of Water attackers.

That being said, fill free to put me down as a supporter!
You and me are two minds alike. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Glad to have you aboard since she's actually got herself that small dedicated following that is almost half the amount of what Corrin has for now (mostly due to dragon bias). She's just one of those underrated choices that would provide more of the uniqueness factor than him with her abilities (singing and water) and the spear. But more people are starting to warm up to her in general thanks to the new videos and finding her competition's character a bit "divisive" in comparison to Robin. That being said, I'm glad that you would find the idea of her being the Fates rep good.

*Added to the support list*

Shantae for Smash 4

Smash Rookie
I'm on the support list! Azura is my favorite Fire Emblem Fates character and one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters! I think she should have 4 costumes based on her usual outfit and 4 costumes based on her Nohr outfit. She would be such a unique FE rep, she wouldn't use a sword and wouldn't have Counter as her down special. She would attack using her spear, her singing and her dancing abilities.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm on the support list! Azura is my favorite Fire Emblem Fates character and one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters! I think she should have 4 costumes based on her usual outfit and 4 costumes based on her Nohr outfit. She would be such a unique FE rep, she wouldn't use a sword and wouldn't have Counter as her down special. She would attack using her spear, her singing and her dancing abilities.
Welcome to Smashboards, Shanate 4 Smash! It's nice to see someone who supports both Azura and Shanate around here. I hope you are excited for getting Fire Emblem Fates like the other supporters on this list (as if 2016 can just hurry up). Added you to the list the moment I saw your post. ;)

You are right about her being one of the more unique choices of new Fire Emblem characters since that's partially the main reason why this thread exists. The moveset that you see in the OP (first post) was the result of me working hard to make her seem like a viable fighter for the naysayers that think she's the nonviolent type like Isabelle. So the idea of a dancing, singing, spear-fighting water mage would be much more enjoyable than Fire Emblem Swordsman #134.

By the way, I will probably be offline in a few hours since things have be set up for my birthday party later on. :cool:

Last edited:

King Gilgamesh

Smash Rookie
Hello, fellow Azura supporters. I actually think our lovely Songstress has a good shot at being a DLC character if Sakurai feels that a Fates character is necessary to be represented in the game. While Kamui may be the main character, from a standpoint Azura is much more unique than Kamui is which is what Sakurai sometimes likes in a character. A lance-wielding, dancing waterbending songstress? What is not to like about that? If I remember correctly, the anniversary concert is coming out soon and Sakurai is going to attend. Maybe we will say something there? *too hopeful*

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hello, fellow Azura supporters. I actually think our lovely Songstress has a good shot at being a DLC character if Sakurai feels that a Fates character is necessary to be represented in the game. While Kamui may be the main character, from a standpoint Azura is much more unique than Kamui is which is what Sakurai sometimes likes in a character. A lance-wielding, dancing waterbending songstress? What is not to like about that? If I remember correctly, the anniversary concert is coming out soon and Sakurai is going to attend. Maybe we will say something there? *too hopeful*
The concert is actually happening now and it will go on until tomorrow evening too. Problem is that not a single person had recorded the important parts of the show yet unless it is one of those nighttime concerts. If you have a Gamefaqs user, ignore all the Chrom confirmed topics since they are simply messing with the Fire Emblem haters there.

And I've made sure to add you to that support list since there's about some time left until I prepare for that party. ;)

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I think it's unlikely that Aqua makes it in Sm4sh, actually. Sakurai would probably think that it wouldn't be a good idea to introduce her to the western audience through a fighting game while Fates, her game of origin, hasn't even crossed the sea by that time. I'm sure the last set of DLC will only focus on the Ballot results, and air in January, whereeas Fire Emblem: Fates is probably gonna see its release in February.

Just studying a possibility.

Happy Birthday AW.

Last edited:

King Gilgamesh

Smash Rookie
The concert is actually happening now and it will go on until tomorrow evening too. Problem is that not a single person had recorded the important parts of the show yet unless it is one of those nighttime concerts. If you have a Gamefaqs user, ignore all the Chrom confirmed topics since they are simply messing with the Fire Emblem haters there.

And I've made sure to add you to that support list since there's about some time left until I prepare for that party. ;)
Yeah, I have seen those "Chromfirmed" topics and they are just so stupid -_-

Well, I bet if she does get confirmed tonight, it would be like a huge birthday gift to you, ha ha. Well, have a good time!

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I thought her name was Aqua :o
Aqua is the name we got out of roughly translating the Japanese footage and trailers. However, the Fire Emblem: Fates Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 session was in English and so we have learned that her localized name would be Azura.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Fates brought a whole lot of new stuff into Fire Emblem- new classes, weapons, abilities, and so much more. It really could use a representative.

Lady Azura will have my support.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
I'm (obviously) a Ridley supporter first and foremost, but dang...Azura looks absolutely awesome. Right now, I'd put her and Inkling as two of the most unique newcomer fighters in terms of potential movesets!
Put me down as a supporter!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fates brought a whole lot of new stuff into Fire Emblem- new classes, weapons, abilities, and so much more. It really could use a representative.

Lady Azura will have my support.
I'm (obviously) a Ridley supporter first and foremost, but dang...Azura looks absolutely awesome. Right now, I'd put her and Inkling as two of the most unique newcomer fighters in terms of potential movesets!
Put me down as a supporter!!
Added. Welcome to the Nohr country where the fairest ones can support their enchanting princess. ;)

The concert already happened and there's literally no news of what Sakurai had done at it. So it turns out that I was right about Sakurai not revealing a Smash related thing and many Chrom fans on Gamefaqs were disappointed. Not like it really matters since that's what we have the Smash Ballot for when Sakurai doesn't want to get biased again.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Looking at the matter from an unbiased perspective, I think I'd rather have Azura in Smash than Corrin, since (1) she wields a completely different weapon from Corrin and the other Fire Emblem characters currently in Smash, (2) she has control over water, and (3) she is a singer and dancer.

I could see Azura's moveset incorporating techniques used by Ephraim, Nephenee, the Heron Laguz, and the many dancers throughout the Fire Emblem series.

That said however, given how recent Fire Emblem: Fates is, I don't have high expectations for either Azura or Corrin. [Shrugs] But you never know.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Looking at the matter from an unbiased perspective, I think I'd rather have Azura in Smash than Corrin, since (1) she wields a completely different weapon from Corrin and the other Fire Emblem characters currently in Smash, (2) she has control over water, and (3) she is a singer and dancer.

I could see Azura's moveset incorporating techniques used by Ephraim, Nephenee, the Heron Laguz, and the many dancers throughout the Fire Emblem series.

That said however, given how recent Fire Emblem: Fates is, I don't have high expectations for either Azura or Corrin. [Shrugs] But you never know.
Damn it, now I'm tempted to think of some tweaks for my moveset. Not like I have a problem with it since borrowing some things from other famous lancers ought to make her standout.

At this rate, the idea of a Fates Mii Fighter set does seem a bit more likely now that we saw what happened this week. But I would be surprised if any character from the games received a decent amount of support in the ballot. It overall depends if the characters themselves are really popular with the Fire Emblem fandom over the years since the games sold well (meaning IS will not waste any time making more titles in the future by Smash 5 or a possible Ultimate Smash Bros Wii U/3DS).

I've added you to the support list by the way.

AGreatProcrastinator

Smash Apprentice
On one hand: ANOTHER Fire Emblem character, looks a bit like Lucina, more blue hair.
On the other: Unique weapon, lots of potential for a cool unique moveset (as already demonstrated), more water representation (AzuraXGreninja when?), is a qt.

Pros outweigh the cons. Sign me up

I'm inclined to agree with this, but Roy was even more recent when Melee came out and look at how well it turned out for him.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I'm not quite sure on how I feel about having even more FE characters in Smash. As a fan of the games myself, I can say that I'm perfectly happy with the amount of characters we have now, buuuuut I can't help but be intrigued by the idea of having a lance-wielding, dancer in Smash. Add me to the support list!

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Hi Azure Warrior! I have already presented in other forums, but I present on this too.

Azura is one of my favorite characters from Fire Emblem Fates, she is also the heroine of the game.

I voted a vote for Azura because I think she will be playable in Smash Bros, but not DLC, yes Smash Bros 5.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Hi Azure Warrior! I have already presented in other forums, but I present on this too.

Azura is one of my favorite characters from Fire Emblem Fates, she is also the heroine of the game.

I voted a vote for Azura because I think she will be playable in Smash Bros, but not DLC, yes Smash Bros 5.
Nice to see you again.
I happen to support Azura too!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's been weeks since the last time there was a post. But I can guarantee you that more people are fully accepting Azura as the bets choice for a Fates rep. Not only many are drawn towards the idea of a spearwoman with aquamancy, but Corrin's popularity in the Smash speculation scene is slowly dropping. Even when Fire Emblem topics are considered taboo in Gamefaqs, people said that Azura would be a better choice than the old dragon lord.

But if that's not enough of good news, check this little chart regarding the most popular characters compatible with both games.

While it's not an official poll, the Serenes Forest community proves yet again how big of a deal Azura's popularity is (she's even bigger than the main character his/herself). If this isn't proof that her popularity could grasp his attention in the future, then I don't know what will.

Troykv

Smash Master
It's been weeks since the last time there was a post. But I can guarantee you that more people are fully accepting Azura as the bets choice for a Fates rep. Not only many are drawn towards the idea of a spearwoman with aquamancy, but Corrin's popularity in the Smash speculation scene is slowly dropping. Even when Fire Emblem topics are considered taboo in Gamefaqs, people said that Azura would be a better choice than the old dragon lord.

But if that's not enough of good news, check this little chart regarding the most popular characters compatible with both games.

While it's not an official poll, the Serenes Forest community proves yet again how big of a deal Azura's popularity is (she's even bigger than the main character his/herself). If this isn't proof that her popularity could grasp his attention in the future, then I don't know what will.
Kamui looks boring to me, and his most "unique" mechanic is affected for the 3DS limitations. Otherwise his design looks like "Robin 2.0".

I agree... I don't really want Azura... But I prefer her anyday over this boring Gary Stu (Hey! He is a Self-Inserted Character xD)

Last edited:
Top Bottom